And Don't Forget About Your Tutoring Lesson

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Minseok blinked.

Once. Twice.

Then he shook his head. ''Can you just give them to me, Kris-sshi?'', Minseok asked carefully and reached out to his clothes with his hand, curling his fingers desperately. ''Please?''

Kris stared back at Minseok and for the first time a small smile appeared on his face. Well, not exactly a smile more than a twitch of the corners of his mouth what then turned into a smirk.

''Are you being shy, right now? ...You don't have to be since it's just us in here and we're both guys, it's okay'', Kris stated simply and crossed his arms, Minseok's clothes still in his hands.

The smaller boy whimpered quietly before carefully stepping out of the shower stall, keeping a tight grip on the towel around his hips. He's right... it's completely normal. I shouldn't act like this, or I'll be too obvious. But my body still looks so.. aish...

Minseok tried to cover his upper body as good as possible while hurriedly walking over to Kris, planning on yanking his clothes out of the other's hold.

What Minseok didn't envisage was that Kris was much stronger than him and when he pulled on the fabric, he didn't even budge one bit. What lead to Minseok slipping on the wet, slick floor and falling to the ground.

He yelped and shut his eyes tightly, awaiting the painful impact from the hard floor. Just that it never came.

Kris had wrapped his strong arms around his waist, holding him in the air effortlessly while staring down at him intensely. Minseok opened his eyes slowly and met the blonde's gaze, shuddering and gulping at the predatory expression in Kris' eyes.

''Uhm... uh thank you...'', Minseok stuttered and smiled shyly, his cheeks flaring up at how close the other's handsome face was to his.

''No problem, little one... did you hurt yourself?'', he asked and this time he sounded sincerely concerned. Minseok shook his head and gave Kris a reassuring smile.

''I'm completely fine... thanks to you..'', he mumbled but widened his eyes in shock when he felt the towel loosening and threatening to slip down his hips. ''B-But ..aah I'm really cold could you please hand me my clothes?'' He tried to reach down to barely keep the fabric from baring more skin.

This time Kris complied and let Minseok straighten up, handing him his clothes so the tiny dumpling was able to flee back to the locker room to quickly dress himself.

Kris followed behind lazily and with a light smirk on his lips. He had time and since he already got some quality time with that cute, little boy he would give him some space for the rest of the day. He had already noticed how everyone was looking at Minseok like he was some kind of delicious meat.

Well, in fact Kris was thinking the same about the chubby boy. His behaviour and looks were just too tempting and almost made it impossible for a healthy teenage boy to withstand. Unfortunately there were a lot of teenage boys - filled with raging hormones - in this school and Minseok was just too loveable and innocent to sense this danger.

And so it had come that Kris decided to protect the squishy boy from all those idiots, of course excluding himself.

''I'm ready to go'', announced Minseok's soft voice and Kris shook his head to get rid of his thoughts, lowering his gaze to look at the adorable boy standing in front of him.

''Good...'', Kris replied and wrapped his long fingers around Minseok's wrist, surprisingly careful while pulling him outside. ''Do you have any questions or do you want me to show you just the things you need to know?''

''You're in... the studen council, am I right?'', Minseok blinked up at Kris, oblivious to his cuteness and the taller boy just nodded in confirmation.

''Then can I... have a look at where you usually spend your time, while working there?'', he asked carefully, not knowing if he was even allowed to enter their meeting room.

''Sure. You'll meet the other members there'', Kris said while leading Minseok down the corridor and then up a flight of stairs.

Minseok nodded and somehow felt really excited about meeting more new people, a bit anxious as well but mostly just excited. He felt like no one would do any bad things to him while Kris was by his side. The taller was just that intimidating.

They had reached the end of the corridor and Kris turned right to open a door, leading Minseok into the bright room. It was bright and with many windows, giving it a warm and calm atmosphere. There was a large table in the middle and two students were sitting there talking and probably discussing something.

Minseok took a closer look and blinked surprised when he recognized the familiar face.

''Baekhyun-ah?''

Baekhyun lifted his head from the papers he had been looking at and stared at Minseok in surprise, before a large grin spread on his face and he got up to rush over to him and hug the squishy body tightly.

''Oh, Minseokkie! What are you doing here? Did Kris do anything to you?'', he leaned back to take a closer look at Minseok, making sure that he had not been harrassed by the blonde boy who was currently shooting Baekyhun death glares. The bright student just ignored them, kinda being used to them and continued hugging Minseok.

Minseok shook his head a bit dazzled by the other's attack but smiled at the cute boy in front of him.

''Nope, he just showed me around and wanted me to meet the student council'', Minseok chuckled and looked around, spotting the other boy still sitting on the table and watching them curiously. Baekhyun noticed Minseok's gaze and turned around.

''Ah, Minseokkie this is Jongdae, or Chen as our chinese friends call him...Jongie come here and say hello to our new friend'', Baekhyun introduced them and waved Jongdae closer, who was now standing up as well to walk over to the trio, bowing politely.

''Hi, I'm Jongdae'', he said with a smooth and calming voice, flashing Minseok a gentle smile that the smaller boy just had to return.

''I'm Minseok, it's nice to meet you'', Minseok happily said and bowed as well shortly. He stared a bit too long at Jongdae's handsome face, noticing how masculine but still somehow cute and gentle he looked. His hair was also held in a soft brown that accentuated his hazel eyes.

''Baekhyun where is Suho?'', Kris asked and Minseok hastily averted his gaze, embarrassed that he had been staring and laid his eyes onto the clock hanging on the opposite wall. His round eyes widened even more when he saw the time. He was supposed to be at the library now for his tutoring lessons.

''He had to take care of some business. He didn't tell me-''

''Sorry guys, I'm sorry to interrupt but I have an appointment right now and I'm already late so.. thanks for showing me around and it was nice to meet you Jongdae'', Minseok rambled and had already turned around, smiling at the dumbfounded trio one last time before dashing down the hall.

The three students stared after the squishy boy, blinking a bit dazzled.

''Why is he always late whenever I meet him?'', Baekhyun asked into the silence.

 

 

 

ugh... I know it's word vomit and really really short but today my brain almost wasn't capable of forming a normal english sentence T_T the reason miiiiiight be lack-of-sleep-because-of-fangirling but I vehemently deny that in front of myself! :'D

so sorry if this chap was more or less crap and I promise to do better in the next one!!

alsooooo question of the day - since xiuminnie will get a tutor for his studying - WHO do you want the tutor to be?

our beautiful and gentle but nevertheless manly angel leader Suho
or
adorable and shy but handsome and caring cutie Kyungsoo?

let me know in the comments kkkk

see you next chapter, my lovely readers *_*