And Always Pay Attention In Class

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Minseok was late again. 

This stupid lunchbox he forgot all the time. Like it was that important, but his mother would insist that he took it with him, not caring about her son maybe being late to school. 

Minseok's first subject today was biology and somehow he was more than nervous, thinking about taking the same class as the president of the student council. In front of the door he stopped and organized his school uniform and hair that was tousled from all the running. When he could be sure that he looked presentable he carefully knocked and opened the door, slipping into the classroom with a quiet excuse.

The teacher just nodded and Minseok looked around for a free seat. His attention was caught by Suho, who was waving at him, motioning the small boy over to sit down beside him. 

''Thank you, sunbaenim'', Minseok whispered with an apologetic smile and Suho smiled back gently.

''You can just call me Suho-hyung'', he whispered back and winked shortly. Minseok blinked surprised at the cheeky action, totally not expecting it from someone as mature-looking as Suho but he just nodded as a wide grin spread on his face.

''Alright, Suho-hyung'', Minseok said quietly, almost experimentally, testing how the name would sound on his tongue.

He tried to pay attention to what his teacher was talking about, but couldn't help but to flick his gaze over to the handsome boy beside him from time to time. Minseok's rescue, to keep him from constantly staring at Suho eventually came, when the teacher announced that they would have to form pairs to work on some worksheets.

Minseok turned his head to Suho, unsure if the other boy would want to even pair up with him but Suho had already taken out his biology book and turned around completely to look back at Minseok with an expectant smile.

''Let's work hard, hm?'', Suho grinned and lifted his fist in a fighting-pose, that Minseok returned happily.

''Nae hyung, let's do that!''

When they were handed their worksheets, the teacher came over to Minseok and bent down to tell him, he still needed to fill out a registration form. Minseok nodded and threw a look onto the papers in front of him.

''Sorry hyung... it'll just take a second'', he apologized, but Suho just shrugged it off and watched him curiously.

Just as Minseok was scribbling down his birthdate, Suho coughed loudly and made the smaller boy look up surprised.

''You alright, hyung?'', he asked worried and saw Suho still staring at Minseok's paper. Minseok followed his gaze and blinked confused.

''You were born in 1990?'', Suho mumbled and looked at Minseok with his gentle, brown eyes, which were slightly widened at the moment. 

Minseok nodded and scratched his head. Was it that weird? ''Uh, yep I am. Is there something wrong with it, hyung?'' 

Suho shook his head slowly and sent a reassuring smile at the confused bun in front of him. He lifted a hand and ruffled the cute boy's soft hair.

''No, nothing wrong with it... just that you won't need to call me hyung any longer. It appears you're older than me, so actually it's me who should be calling you hyung'', Suho laughed softly and leaned forward a bit. ''Too bad. I liked the sound of that... but I don't mind having a cute hyung like you.''

Minseok felt how his cheeks heated up at Suho's words and he smiled back shyly. ''Oh... then I'll just call you Suho? Is that okay with you?''

Suho nodded happily and pulled Minseok closer by his chair, being only a few centimeters away from his face. He obviously didn't care that almost the whole class was staring at them, the girls were already quickly taking out their phones to get a good shot of their handsome student council president, giving them homoual fanservice.

''Of course it is, Minseok-hyung'', Suho mumbled and Minseok could feel his breath ghost over his own lips. He just nodded in a daze and noticed just how good Suho smelt. Like cinnamon but still musky and aromatic. 

Minseok widened his eyes at those thoughts and straightened up, hastily turning around to throw a look on the worksheets, making the girls in class sigh in disappointment. 

''O-Okay, then I guess we should get started...'', he quickly grabbed his pen and then stared at the paper in front of him. I didn't learn about this last year. ''Is this... supposed to be basic knowledge?'', Minseok asked, a bit unsure if he was just being dumb.

''Yeah, didn't you have it last year?'', Suho conformed and looked at Minseok curiously. Minseok blushed again a bit and put his hands over his reddened cheeks, shaking his head while averting his eyes in embarrassment.

''Oh, I see... well that's not a problem. It isn't that difficult but if you want me to help you, we could meet up some time after school and I'll teach you what you have to know.'' Suho smiled softly and gave Minseok an expectant look, a somehow dark glint in his eyes, that had Minseok nodding without even thinking about it.

''That would be... great actually'', Minseok said, still staring at Suho kinda hypnotized. He still felt a bit insecure about the expression in Suho's eyes, but the happy smile that spread on the other's lips, when he accepted the offer let Minseok forget about it. 

He decided that this smile was worth everything. 

''Do you want to meet up after school today?'', Suho still smiled at him like that and Minseok had no other choice than to nod again. He was sure his mom wouldn't mind, if he stayed with Suho for a few hours. She would be thrilled to know that her son was making friends. And if he told her that Suho was the president of the student council, she'd probably force him to stay the night or something. 

''Of course, I'll just have to call my mom shortly to make sure she won't send the police after me, in case I was abducted'', Minseok joked and giggled softly. Suho's laugh was deep and melodic but when he looked at Minseok his eyes stayed serious like there was nothing funny about it. 

''Yeah, abducted...'', he muttered to himself and turned back to the worksheets to finish them. 

 

 

 

After the lesson had ended, they both packed up their things and Suho had to excuse himself because he had some sort of meeting going on and couldn't be late. Minseok had waved after him and when he stepped out of the classroom and turn to walk down the hall, someone grabbed his wrist and yanked him back.

Suddenly a huge crowd of girls had him cornered against the wall, battering him with questions how he was so close with Suho and what their relationship with each other was and where he was from and how his cheeks were so chubby and before Minseok could even answer one single question they all shut up at once. 

''You shouldn't scare him like that...'', a quiet voice said softly but still with the intensity of an command and suddenly a tanned arm appeared between the girl's bodies, long fingers closed around Minseok's small wrist and led him carefully out of the mass of people. When Minseok looked up to the one who had just saved his life.

Black eyes stared back at him, underlined with heavy eye-bags that made the face look strangely handsome and unique. The boy's hair was just as black and fell in straight, thick streaks into his expressive eyes and the way Minseok had to arch his neck to be able to look at his face, showed that he was veeeeeeeeeeeeeery tall as well.

''Are you okay, gege?'', he asked and inspected Minseok carefully with his gaze.

Minseok was confused just how intimidating the taller boy's eyes looked but the sound of his voice was so smooth and gentle, like he was afraid Minseok would break, if he spoke any louder.

The small boy oggled at the raven-haired boy for some moments before he realized that the latter must be chinese by the way he spoke with an obvious accent and because he had called Minseok 'gege' instead of hyung.

''Y-Yes I am... thank you a lot'', Minseok stuttered and smiled up at the boy. 

And was then left totally speechless, when he smiled back at him brightly. His smile was the most genuine one that Minseok had ever seen and he felt pure adoration for the younger boy. He was just too cute when he smiled like that.

''It's no problem, gege. Can I help you with anything else, as well?'', the younger asked eagerly, still having a firm but gentle grip on Minseok's wrist, totally ignoring the girl's who were whipping their cellphones out again at the scene in front of them.

Minseok thought for a moment before his face lit up. ''I have chinese classes next and no clue where to go since I'm still quite new here'', he said and rubbed his neck with his free hand. 

''Chinese? Oh, gege then it seems like we're in the same class!'', the taller one replied happily and was already tagging Minseok along. ''Gege, what's your name?'' 

''Minseok... '', he gasped and tried to catch up to the younger's fast steps, what was quite a difficulty since his legs were a lot longer than Minseok's. Suddenly a thought came to Minseok's mind, when he remembered that the other was chinese. ''But if it's more comfortable for you, you can call me Xiumin.''

''My name's Tao and I'd like to call you Xiumin... how come you have a chinese name as well?'', Tao asked curiously. 

''I lived in China for many years before I came here'', he explained and couldn't hold back a quiet chuckle at Tao's cute behaviour.

''Ooooh I see, that's cool!!''

And while Tao dragged Minseok down the hall, the smaller boy was certain that he already had a thing for the younger boy.

He was sure that chinese class would definitely be fun with this cute panda.

 

 

 

another - hopefully - sweet chapter for my dear readers :D 

now that I'll try to update both this and my other fic as well regularly my emotion swings from fluff to angst then to fluff and back to angst. happy drama happy drama D: it's really confusing at time kkkk ~

well, I hope you liked baozi's moments with leader Suho and our cutie panda Tao !! but who should appear next? well.. I guess chen since he's the only one left hahaha ...and private tutoring lesson's at Suho's house... ouuuh ~~ stay tuned!!

I'll be baaack ~~~~ °-°