And Always Take Care Of Your Dongsaengs

Teach Me About , Loverboy

After English class ended, Minseok had said goodbye to Yixing, to walk to the gym. His next class was P.E and he was scared as hell. He's never been good at sports except for dancing and maybe running. But high jump or any kind of ball sport kekekeke had never been his thing. 

All in all, he kinda at sports. 

He took a deep breath and took a step into the locker room, not looking around too much to not attratct the attention of the others and just walked to his locker, to change his clothes fast.

He heard some boys whispering about him, wondering who he was and why his face was so-Minseok stopped listening to it and just took off his uniform to change into his gym clothes. 

Just when he was pulling his t-shirt over his tummy, the mumbling quieted down abruptly and his locker door was slammed shut, suddenly two arms appearing right and left beside his head.

Minseok widened his eyes and turned around nervously - Oh god please, don't let it be some stupid bully... - only to be met with Jongin's wide grin, the younger was flashing him.

Relief spread in Minseok's chest and he sank back against the locker with a heavy sigh, trying not to show that his body was shaking lightly from the shock. 

''Hi, Seokkie-hyung... isn't it cool that we're together in P.E? I didn't even know'', Jongin chuckled and leaned closer to Minseok's face while swiftly over his full lips. ''Why didn't you say hi?''

Great, as if his failing in sports wouldn't be embarrassing enough, Jongin had to be in class with him and watch him making an idiot of himself.

''I just...didn't see you... Mianhae, Jongin-ah..'' Minseok smiled softly and bit his lip, while thinking of a way to somehow escape the shame that was awaiting him. 

''Alright. I forgive you, but... I want a kiss on the cheek'', Jongin chirped and presented his perfect jaw and cheek to Minseok's face. 

Minseok's own cheeks heated up from this straightforward request, but he smiled and leaned forward a bit, shortly and lightly pecking Jongin's cheek before ducking under his arms quickly. 

''Jongin... I, uhm.. you go to class and I'll  come right af-whaah'', Minseok started but was suddenly stumbling after Jongin who had grabbed his hand to pull Minseok with him into the hall.

''Come on, Seokkie-hyung this will be so much fun'', Jongin beamed at Minseok with hopeful eyes and the smaller boy just couldn't resist that cute expression, so he just nodded and gave up resisting.

''Yep, it will be fun'' Minseok smiled back forcefully and gulped, already seeing the teacher arranging everything for a game of dodgeball. Minseok held back a tortured whimper and shut his eyes for a second. 

I will die... this will ruin my entire school life. Well then, Kim Minseok, social exitus it is.

He opened his eyes again and watches as the teacher split them up in two teams, Jongin hastily pulling Minseok to his team's side.

''I want hyung to be in my team, because I have to protect you from the others... don't want that soft body to get hurt.'' Jongin chuckled and winked at his tiny hyung.

Minseok's round eyes widened a bit more at Jongin's words and somehow his heart opened up for this strangely cute but handsome dongsaeng. His chest suddenly felt really warm and cozy.

''I don't need...to be protected.. I'm your hyung after all..'', Minseok mumbled and huffed quietly, puffing up his cheeks a bit while crossing his arms.

He heard Jongin's soft laugh and then felt a finger which was carefully caressing his cheek, smoothing out the puffed skin.

''But I want to...and I'm taller than you'' At that Minseok put on a fake shocked expression, while playfully glaring up at a brightly grinning Jongin, who was just winking back at him.

''Aish, you brat...''

''Aww come on hyung, tell me you like it. You like to be protected by me, right? Say it-'', Jongin laughed but stumbled back a bit when Minseok pushed against his chest shortly, saving him from the ball who flew by a few seconds later.

Both looked at each other stunned. Minseok dumbfounded by his reflexes and Jongin completely speechless that for the first time in his life, someone had distracted him so much that he'd almost gotten hit by the ball.

''Uhm.. thank you, I guess''

''No problem, I guess''

Both shortly smiled at each other a bit awkwardly before finally averting their concentration from each other to the game.

For the rest of the whole game, Jongin was protecting Minseok from every ball and every possible hit and danger, until it was only the two of them left on the field.

Jongin turned to Minseok and suddenly pulled him into a tight hug, grinning like an idiot and istead of squirming around or feeling unseasy or blushing - okay well, he still blushed - Minseok hugged him back happily. They jumped and laughed while celebrating their victory.

''We won we won!!'', they chanted and high-fived each other proudly and for the first time in his life Minseok looked forward to the next time he had P.E with Jongin.

They walked back to the locker room to get their towels and as they made their way over to the showers, it dawned on Minseok what was about to come. He wasn't ready for this, he didn't want Jongin to laugh at him or something.

Even if he knew that his dongsaeng wouldn't do that, he was still scared and so he hurried over to one of the single shower stalls, hurriedly slipping inside before Jongin could hold him back.

''Seokkie-hyung are you okay in there?'', came Jongin's loud question and Minseok buried his face in his hands, holding back an embarrassed whimper.

''Yeah... just need some time alone..'', he mumbled back and hoped Jongin wouldn't ask any further.

''You're not doing anything dirty in there, right hyung? ...Because it's just me and you left in this room...''

Minseok perked up when Jongin's voice came closer slowly, his cheeks flaming red at what the other had just said.

''NO...no.. how..w-why would I.. no.. what are you thinking?'', Minseok stammered and barely kept himself from banging his head against the shower tiles.

''Come on, you can tell Jonginnie. Or you can just come out of there and shower here with me'', Jongin tried to lure Minseok outside but when the chubby boy saw the door opening slightly, he immediately slammed it shut again and leaned against it to keep it this way.

''No, really I really don't want you to see me !!'', he whined pleadingly. In fact he just wasn't ready to see the other , because earlier Jongin's muscles had clearly been visible due to his white tank top.

They don't really need to know that I'm gay...

''Minseok?''

Before Jongin was able to utter another single word, a new voice appeared what had both of them shutting up immediately. Carefully Minseok stuck his head out from the shower stall to look for whoever was calling him.

''Y-Yes?'', he asked cautiously, forcingly avoiding eye-contact with Jongin who was staring at him, still trying to peek inside and not caring about the person who had just disturbed them.

When it was Kris, who appeared in the doorframe, both boys openly gaped at him.

Minseok's already flaming cheeks felt like they'd burn off any second from all the embarrassment and Jongin's expression darkened, a frown appearing on his handsome face.

''What do you want?'', he hissed.

Kris averted his intense gaze from Minseok's adorable face to stare right back at his current opponent, giving him the special edition of his ultimate face.

''Is that how you talk to your elders, Kim Jongin? Well, whatever... I'll take over from here'', he said nonchalantly before looking back at Minseok. ''Go get ready, so we can start our tour'' Surprisingly his voice had softened a bit, when he directed his words at Minseok, who was just able to nod before disappearing in the shower stall again.

Jongin crossed his arms and glared at the taller boy for a few moments before getting his cool attitude back on.

''Seokkie-hyung, I'll talk to you tomorrow... Have a ...nice day'', he said softly and added a mumbled ''if that is even possible with that person...'' before walking past Kris and out of the shower room.

''BYE JONGIN-AH... thanks for today!'', Minseok yelled back and turned off the shower, wrapping the towel tightly around his body before sticking his head out again.

''C-Could you maybe hand me my clothes?'', he asked and was met with the sight of Kris still standing in the doorway, holding his clothes in one hand.

''Why don't you come over here and get them?''

 

 

 

whoop whoop !! I know a lot you guys wanted to see Suho and Chen appearing but I didn't really give Kai much time with our little bun he punished me for not doing so ..and because of this I had to add a bit to their story..I hope you still liked it!

you might think that Xiumin is a bit dense for knowing he's gay and not realizing the advances the others are making at him xD I apologize but seriously.. it's more fun this way, right? RIIIIIIGHT? kkk ~

I'm really surprised and happy at how fast this fic gained ''lovers'' ..thank you all so much!!

WO AI NI ... everyone !! :D