And Don't Forget Your Lunchbox

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Minseok was late. Very late. And that on his first day of school... in his new school!

He had always hated first days. They always made him quite uncomfortable, because everything was strangely knew and this time it would be even worse. He knew no one in school, as he had just transferred over from China and back to Korea.

Because of work Minseok's parents had to live in China but since his father had changed his job, they decided to come back to Seoul.

Minseok had never been so nervous in his entire life as he dashed through the foreign corridors, throwing hectical glances at his paper to find his classroom.

Just because of his stupid lunchbox he was now late.

Everything had gone so well this morning. He had woken up on time, he'd showered, brushed his teeth and had thrown on his school uniform, ready to start his new day in school as someone new. He'd imagined to strike through the floors with a cool expression, the girls fainting over him and the guys wanting to be his friends. But he knew that he would be again the clumsy, chubby boy, who would come late to class and stumble over his own feet while running.

And then, of course Minseok tripped over the seam of his pants and fell to the ground with a loud thump and a pained whimper, his books sprawling all over the floor.

ouch !

He sat up slowly and rubbed the cheek with which he'd slithered over the floor, the soft flesh burning hot under his touch. He winced and bit his lip, tears starting to overflow and roll down his pudgy cheeks.

''Hey, wow... are you okay? That was quite a fall, did you hurt yourself?'' Suddenly a concerned voice behind him asked and he heard footsteps coming closer.

Great, adding to my misery, someone saw me.

Minseok got up and nodded shortly, hurriedly wiping away the tears from his face before turning around to the gentle voice. He was met by friendly eyes that belonged to a cute face, topped off with slightly wavy, brown hair. Minseok shook his head in a daze, since he couldn't avert his eyes from the pretty boy.

''A-Ah no... no I'm okay, I'm good.. I'm used to it'', Minseok grinned and bent down to pick up his books hastily, before straightening back up. The other boy was watching him curiously, still looking a bit worried.

''I haven't seen you around before. Are you new, by any chance?'', he asked and tilted his head in question. ''I am sure, I would've noticed you, otherwise...''

Minseok rubbed his neck and nodded slowly. ''Yes, I'm new here'' He bowed deeply and smiled brightly at the cute boy, the skinned patch on his puffy cheek still burning in a fiery red. ''I'm Kim Minseok...ah, there is something you could help me with! I need to find room 201''

The other boy stepped closer to him and lifted a hand to Minseok's cheek, carefully poking the hurt skin what had Minseok whining quietly and shying away a bit. ''You should get that checked, later. And room 201 is just down the hall and then you have to turn right'', he explained while grinning brightly at Minseok. Minseok bowed again and was already running down the corridor, a few seconds later.

''I'm Baekhyun, by the way!!'', the adorable boy shouted after Minseok, shaking his head in amusement.

Minseok just waved and dashed around the corner, while yelling back at the boy named Baekhyun.

''Nice to meet you, Baekyhun-ah!!''

He barely came to a halt in front of his classroom, panting harshly for a few moments, before he tried to get his posture back and then knock onto the door softly. All noise from inside the room suddenly quieted down and footsteps were heard that walked over to open the door.

The teacher widened his eyes when she saw a flushed, heavy breathing, chubby boy in front of her. ''Oh, you must be Minseok, our new student. I see you were able to make it'', she smiled and opened the door a bit more to let him in. Minseok took a deep breath, before he made a few careful and nervous steps into the classroom.

He just hoped his face didn't look too bad, as he stood in front of his new classmates, who were all staring at him as wide-eyed as the teacher had.

''Class, this is your new classmate. Would you like to introduce yourself?'', she asked friendly and gave him an encouraging look.

Minseok nodded and bowed deeply again. ''M-My name is Kim Minseok... p-please take care of me from now on'', he mumbled and smiled shyly into the room, still fondling the stinging cut on his cheek absent-minded.

A few whispered words and quietly squeaking chairs were audible, as the students started shuffling around to gossip with their friends about the new arrival.

The friendly-looking teacher walked over to Minseok and told him to go sit down at the only free seat in the last row.

Minseok hurried over to it and sat down quietly, not wanting to feel the curious gazes upon him anymore and so he immediately opened his book and buried his face inside it.

That actually went well. No one threw things at you or laughed. You may have a chance to find friends here.

Suddenly another voice appeared right beside his ear, making him flinch away a bit in surprise.

''Hey, chubbs... I'm Chanyeol'', the deep voice whispered and as Minseok turned his head, a blinding grin hit him and he almost had to squint his eyes a bit, at the sight. The big eyes of the other boy seemed kind, but there was a mischievous glint to them that made Minseok squirm inwardly and curly, light brown hair fell into Chanyeol's handsome face.

Minseok blinked at the ridiculously tall boy before his stunned expression was replaced with a light glare.

''Don't call me that, I have a name'', he whispered back, his full lips slowly forming into a light pout.

''I know, but it fits you more than your name. So chubbs, tell me... what is that red thingy on your cheek?'', Chanyeol shot back, still grinning like a maniac while he reached over to poke the bruised skin. Minseok whimpered muffled and bit his lip, his glare intensifying.

''Stop that. It hurts and I don't like my face to be touched... I just fell, nothing more..'', Minseok grumbled before he turned back to look at his book.

''Oh, you fell? Clumsy, are we?'', Chanyeol smirked and watched how the squishy boy's cheeks puffed up even more in annoyance. He didn't care that the cute boy was ignoring his teasing for the rest of the lesson, because he had just decided that, Kim Minseok would be his plaything from now on.

And since they were going to sit next to each other for the rest of the year, he had all the time in the world.

 

 

 

After class had ended, Minseok had jumped up, grabbed his books and stormed out of the classroom, before Chanyeol had been able to somehow get a grasp of him, to even more.

Seriously what was wrong with that boy? He acted like a big, spoiled brat and he hadn’t stopped poking Minseok’s cheek for the rest of the lesson.

The sensitive flesh was throbbing and pulsing from the abuse and Minseok walked down the corridor with a light pout, trying to find his next class.

He didn’t even care that people were staring at him and whispering about the new face in the hall. He didn’t even know what there even was there to talk about him. Maybe they’d noticed the huge, red patch in his face.

He shugged of that thought and entered his next classroom.

Fortunately it was almost empty due to the fact that he had hurried that much, only a few students and the teacher already being there. He handed some papers to the teacher who just nodded and told him to sit down somewhere.

Minseok searched for an empty seat, again more in the back to avoid curious stares from the others.

As the room slowly filled with students and Minseok just minding his own business by looking down into his book, a hand suddenly slammed down onto his desk and almost made the tiny boy jump off his seat in shock.

‘’The last time I checked, this was my seat. And apparently you are sitting on it. Care to explain?’’

 

 

Hello Hello everyoneee ~ since so much people were requesting an Everyone x Xiumin fic and I secretely wanted to make one anyways... here it is :DD

the first chapter is short and maybe a bit boring but it'll change as soon as more characters get involved I promise!! kkk ~

well I hope you enjoyed it and please give it lots of love and comments *3*

until then, stay tuned ~~ byeee <3