And Make Lots Of New Friends, Honey

Teach Me About , Loverboy

''The last time I checked, this was my seat. And apparently you're sitting on it. Care to explain?''

Minseok freezed and widened his eyes a bit, at the harsh hiss in those words, immediately snatching up his books, before looking up at the person standing in front of him. In fact there were two. 

The two boys, who were staring down at him, looked kind of similar but still very different. The one who had his hand still rested on the desk, had more feminine features and pretty, bright eyes, outlined by a darker rim of long eyelashes, who were currently fixating him onto the chair. His hair was blonde and stylishly curled.

The other tall boy was standing right next to him, with his arms crossed and his dark eyes were also pinned on Minseok. His hair was also darker and straighter, giving him a masculine and handsome appearance. 

Minseok shook his head to get out of his trance and stood up hastily, holding his books tightly to his chest while he bowed deeply, only missing the desk with his forehead by a few inches. 

''I'm sorry, I didn't know this seat was taken. It won't happen again'', he apologized quickly and bit his lower lip while backing away a bit, his cheeks flushed brightly red from embarrassment. The fact that everyone else in class was staring at him, didn't really help to get rid of the blush. 

Why me? Why is it always me. This day can't get any worse, seriously...

Suddenly a high-pitched squeal was heard and Minseok found his cheeks squished and fondled by the blonde boy, who had been glaring at him just a few seconds ago. 

''Oh my gaaaawwd, Sehunnie look! Isn't he adorable, that little bun? Look at his cheeks, Sehunnie!! Come here and touch them'' One hand left Minseok's cheek - who was currently left by his vital spirits from the sudden attack - to reach out for the other boy - Sehun - to yank him closer and force him to poke the soft flesh as well. ''Isn't he squishable!! Let's keep him, Sehunnnie... can we? Can we keep him?'' Sehun just shrugged and nodded, apparently agreeing to everything, that the pretty boy wanted.

At those words Minseok regained back his consciousness and tried to step back, what seemed to be an impossible thing to do, due to the tight grip the fragile boy had on him. He was much stronger than he looked. 

''Luhan, he looks a bit scared'', Sehun spoke up softly and carefully took away Luhan's hands from Minseok's face, what had the feminine boy whining quietly but he didn't try to get his fingers back on the chubby boy's flaming cheeks. 

''Sorry... but look Sehunnie, what is that on his cheek? He looks hurt... we should take care of it'', Luhan beamed and stepped again closer to Minseok, who was just able to stare in utter confusion, without a clue what was happening to him right now. ''Hiiii, cute bun!! My name is Luhan and that is Sehunnie but you can call him Sehun or Hunnie'', he rambled on and blinked at Minseok with sparkling, doe eyes. 

Minseok was just able to mutter a quiet ''I'm Minseok'', while nodding dazzled. 

''Alright, we'll take him to the nurse'', Sehun gave in and looked Minseok up and down with intense eyes and when he seemingly considered Minseok to be worth it, he shot him a handsome smile. It was a small smile but still there and it looked friendly. 

Minseok was grabbed by the hand and - before he could do anything against it - pulled out of the room by Luhan. Sehun followed closely behind, after letting the teacher know that they were just taking care of the new student.

Luhan dragged Minseok down the hall before shoving him into the infirmary and sat the stunned boy onto a chair. In an instant Luhan had gotten a plaster and Sehun was cleaning the small cut on Minseok's cheek, the small boy squirming at the sting and his eyes slightly watering.

''It will get better soon'', Sehun mumbled softly and let Luhan put the plaster over the light rash. When they had finished they both looked down at Minseok proudly. He blinked up at them and touched the fabric on his face.

''T-Thank you...'', he shot them a small smile and straightened up, trying to look a bit more confident in front of the two handsome boys. 

''Aigooo no need to thank us, Minseokkie! I'd doctor you anytime, believe me'', Luhan cooed and tugged Minseok up from his chair, pulling him into a tight hug. ''Oh Sehun, I want to keep him! Can we take him home with us?'', he begged and Minseok was almost feeling the puppy eyes he gave Sehun. Minseok shifted around a bit, feeling a bit embarrassed at the way Luhan was all over him. That he was hugging the squishy boy, only added to his uneasiness. 

''U-uhm...shouldn't we go back to class?'', Minseok mumbled and tried to get out of the tight embrace.

''Only if you promise to sit between us in class?'', Luhan mumbled and Sehun made an agreeing noise. Minseok blinked surprised.

''Weren't you two really angry, because I sat on your seat?'', he asked and again tried to pull away a bit to look at the two boys unsurely.

''Oh, thaaat... no that was just because we thought you'd be one of those dumb idiots, but since you're such an adorable cutie, how could we be mad at you?'' Luhan grinned brightly at him and squished his cheeks again, much to Minseok's distress.

What's with him and my cheeks? I'm not cute...

Minseok sighed and nodded slowly. ''Alright... I'll sit with you in class, if that's okay with Sehun as well?'', Minseok said and averted his eyes to the quiet boy, who was currently smirking lightly and simply nodding in response.

Minseok was a bit surprised by the sudden smug grin of the innocent and calm looking boy but he gave it no further thoughts, because Luhan was already jumping happily and dragging him back to class again. 

''Yaaay, Sehunnie! School will be so much more fun from now on'', he giggled and opened the door to the classroom, smiling sweetly at the teacher before shooing someone away from their seat so Minseok was able to sit between them.

The rest of the lesson was rather calm but Minseok's head was swimming from all the things that had happened today. So far everyone had been nice but also a bit strange, Minseok thought and he wondered how his life would proceed from now on. 

Maybe he was only interesting now because he was new and that might change with time. It wouldn't be the first time that people lost interest in him. He leaned back and tried to get rid of the thoughts and be happy with the fact that people actually wanted to talk to him. 

Little did he know of what was about to come.

 

 

 

Whoop second chapter kkk ~ I hope you enjoyed it :D 

a round of  applause for HunHan appearance! I hope it's not too bad how I am creating their characters. I know they're not like this in real life but to make it more fun I exaggerated a bit ;D

anyways I'll do my best to update my mafia fic QQ but right now I have some family issues and due to that I want to cheer myself up a bit by writing something funny.. so please forgive me if it might take a bit oTL

I love you all!! :D <3