And Always Study Hard, Honey

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Minseok rushed into the library, slamming the door open and immediately earning a reproachful look from the librarian sitting on her desk. He bowed and apologized shortly, closing the door again quietly behind him before he looked around. 

The library wasn't crowded, only a few students sitting on desks and because Minseok didn't have the slightest idea, how is tutor looked like, he walked over to the grumpy librarian. He swallowed harshly at her cold glare and put on a - what he hoped - cute smile.

Minseok pulled out a small paper and took a short look at it.

''Hello, do you know where I can find Do Kyungsoo, by any chance?'', he asked politely and bit his lip, trying to return her stare before she nodded and pointed to a far away corner.

''Just behind that shelf. And remember to be quiet...'', she hissed and Minseok nodded hastily, before escaping to where the 'lady' had pointed at. 

When he stepped behind the shelf, he faced the back of a brown haired boy, sitting on a small table with a folder laid out in front of him. Right by his side leaned another student, his hands rested on the table, while he quietly talked with the seated boy. He was slightly taller it seemed and his brown hair had a slightly red tinge, when the light touched the silky streaks. Although his eyes were lowered, Minseok still noticed the gentle expression in them. 

He cleared his throat quietly and the taller boy looked up surprised, before a smile spread on his handsome face, just as he spottet Minseok. 

Aish, seriously... why is everyone so handsome here? 

''E-Excuse me... but are you Do Kyungsoo?'', Minseok carefully asked the boy in front of him.

Suddenly the one who was sitting at the table, perked up and turned around to look at Minseok with wide, cute eyes. 

''I am Kyungsoo...'', he almost mumbled and sent a shy smile at Minseok, lifting a hand to emphasize his words.

The older boy could just nod in a daze and smile back at the adorable student. ''Hi, I'm Minseok...''

For some time the two just stared at each other, before a soft chuckle broke the silence. 

''I see you two will get along without any problems. I guess, I can leave reassured'' The handsome guy grinned at the two cuties in front of him and crossed his arms. 

''Yes, I think so, Suho-hyung. Thanks a lot for staying with me until now'', Kyungsoo smiled and then flicked his gaze immediately back to Minseok. 

Suho.... I heard that name somewhere... oh!

''Y-You're in the student council as well, right?'', Minseok asked and goggled at Suho curiously, who nodded in affirmation.

''I am... My name's Suho and I'm the president of the student council'', he said, his voice deep and smooth. ''You're Minseok, our new student, right? We take biology together.''

Minseok nodded and smiled brightly at the other's words. He could clearly see why Suho had been chosen as the president. His aura was very gentle but he also looked very masculine and mature. 

''Nae, it's nice to meet you, sunbaenim. I'm looking forward to see you in class'' Minseok bowed deeply and threw a short look back at Kyungsoo, who was watching them quietly, an indefinable expression in his soft orbs. Suho noticed the cute boy's strange look as well and just laughed quietly again. 

''Well, then I'll leave you two to your studiying. See you around, Minseok-ah'', Suho grinned and waved them goodbye while turning around, making his way out of the library. 

 

 

 

Minseok and Kyungsoo looked at each other before the big-eyed boy motioned Minseok to sit down, who complied eagerly and smiled softly at the boy in front of him. 

''So... thank you for taking some of your precious time to waste it on helping me'', Minseok started and scratched his head. ''I'm sorry, if they kind of forced you to do it, it's okay I'm not that bad and I won't need a lot of hel-''

''I volunteered.'' 

Minseok blinked. And Kyungsoo stared back at him. His voice had been quiet but still confident.

''Really?'' A determined nod from Kyungsoo. ''Oh, well that's nice to know... actually I was a bit scared my Korean might sound a bit strange but if we'll spend lots of time together then I'll definitely improve and maybe we... can become friends?'', Minseok ended quietly, a bit unsure if he was again rambling too much.

''I want us to become friends, as well and I will definitely spend lots of time with you'', Kyungsoo mumbled and stared at Minseok, his brown hair falling slightly into his huge eyes. Something in the way Kyungsoo had just said that, made Minseok's cheeks turn red and his heart beating a beat faster.

''Then just call me hyung, if you want?'', Minseok asked and smiled hopefully at Kyungsoo.

When the delicate boy shook his head, Minseok's heart sank a bit at the rejection. Is he playing with me, right now?

''I'd like to just call you Minnie instead of hyung'', Kyungsoo announced with a strong voice, while tilting his head a bit. Minseok blushed even more and nodded fast, a shy smile spreading on his lips. 

''Oh, sure that's okay with me as well!'', he replied happily.

When Minseok said that, Kyungsoo smiled back at him brightly, suddenly turning all cute and adorable again. The chubby boy was a bit confused at this sudden change, but he just shrugged it off since Kyungsoo had been very nice and comfortable to be around with.

 

 

 

He was just adorable. So chubby and fluffy and cute and nice and shy and the way he spoke was just the most adorable thing Kyungsoo had ever experienced. The way he'd eventually tap on his noce every other word while telling a story or the way he'd purse his pouty lips was almost too much to handle for Kyungsoo.

And especially the way Minseok would puff up his already round cheeks in concentration, while searching for a word.

After seeing Minseok's picture for the first time, when the principal had called him to his office to ask if he would agree to tutor the new student for some time until he got used to everything and was doing fine, Kyungsoo had not only agreed immediately but also hadn't been able to stop thinking about him.

He would've never thought that Minseok would be even cuter in real life than the imagination of him in Kyungsoo's mind. And the moment Kyungsoo laid eyes on the sweet face on the photograph, his decision had been made.

He would become manly for Kim Minseok.

Kyungsoo felt like he needed to protect this chubby hyung, even though he was older than him. But he just seemed so innocent and naive and was just too friggin' nice to everyone around him, so that Kyungsoo was left with no other choice, than to take care of him.

He would protect him from all those erted monsters which were out to steal away Minseok's innocence. 

And after spending almost two hours of talking and laughing with Minseok, Kyungsoo's determination to protect him and the desire to make the dainty hyung his own, had only grown even more. And somewhere in the middle of their talking Kyungsoo had realized that he had one huge advantage to all the other's. 

In contrary to Luhan or Baekhyun, everyone thought of Kyungsoo that he was that shy, quiet and innocent boy.

Of course Luhan was cute and pretty as well and Baekhyun had this disarming adorable charm, but both boys were also seen as confident and straightforward. No one would ever think of underestimating them, because everyone knew, if those two wanted something they'd get it.

While on the other side Kyungsoo was just that cutie, everyone wanted to baby and pamper. He would never even think of something as making a certain fluffy bun his property. And by playing his role, no one would pay attention while he stole Minseok away.

After both of them had been quite exhausted from all the talking and since it was getting late, they'd said goodbye to each other. Kyungsoo's step was light and his smile happy while he walked the way back to his home, his thoughts only filled with Minseok and how he would soon be his.

Kyungsoo's plan was brilliant and no one would be able to stop him.

 

 

 

hahaha okaaay since many of you requested a manly D.O...here he is! :D I hope you like him like that ._. I can't make him the manly man like Kris because he's still unbelievably cute and you can't deny that, riiiiight? kkkk ...they're like two babies Q3Q !!

okay slowly I'll reveal why every single member wants to make Xiuminnie his ~ be excited hehe

but of course first minnie has to meet everyone.. there are still some missing :0 

and don't worry about Suho's short appearance, he'll get his moment in biology clas... *wiggles eyebrows* you know..when our baozi needs tutoring in anatomy... ~~~~~~ 

hehe stay tuned until the next chapter's up ♥