The Hard Life Of KMS

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Park Chanyeol was happy.

Happy because today was a good day.

Okay, maybe Kyungsoo kissing his new favourite hyung wasn't all that satisfying but at least he could spend time with the object of his affection now, touching and taking care of him. The still very dazed Kim Minseok was just following after him without any word of protest or complaint. Yes, today was indeed a very good day. 

Carefully he lead Minseok into an empty classroom and sat him down on one of the chairs before crouching down in front of him, getting on his eyelevel with his hands resting on the elder's thighs. Chanyeol had to restrain himself from groping and fondling the tender flesh. He wasn't a ert like some other blond, doe-eyed guy. And he definitely wouldn't want his hyung to get angry at him.

Of course to Minseok it would often appear as if Chanyeol was bullying and teasing him all the time but that's just how the tall boy would express his affection, so now Chanyeol was determined to show Minseok his soft side.

With a gentle smile, so different than the usual bright, bashful grin, he caressed Minseok's plump cheek while giving him a concerned look.

''Hyung, are you okay? You didn't get hurt while falling, right?'', he asked and at the sound of Chanyeol's deep voice, Minseok finally got out of his daze to blink at the boy in front of him.

''Huh?'' 

''You...didn't hurt yourself as you fell down, right hyung?'', Chanyeol tried again, a bit unsure as to why he got almost no reaction. Oh my god what if he hurt his head and lost all his memories and now he doesn't know where he is or who he is and then I'd have to help him and tell him we're a couple and that he loved me and hey maybe this wouldn't be so bad-

''Uhm, ah yes.. I mean no, I didn't hurt myself, I think.. where did the others go, Chanyeol? And why are we here all of a sudden?'', Minseok asked with a confused voice while scratching the back of his head. He must've zoned out for a short while, it seems. And why did his lips tingle so weirdly?

Chanyeol had to hold back a squeal at how cute and confused his hyung looked. He really just wanted to hug and kiss him to make him feel all better again. ''Oh, you didn't look so good just now so I brought you here to where it would be more quiet, so you could get some rest, hyung'', Chanyeol had his trademark grin back on and leaned in closer to the other's face. ''Do you want some water, hyung?'' He questioned and held up a bottle, tilting his head to one side and looking very much like an eager puppy.

Minseok could only nod again and reached out to take the bottle and drink a few sips, sending Chanyeol a wary smile. He still wasn't so sure about how to feel of the taller boy. Of course he was nice but he also liked to mess with Minseok during class and his height was a bit intimidating. Even though Minseok had to admit that, now as he was on his knees and on the same level as him, he looked kind of cute. With all his fluffy hair, big eyes and happy smile.

''Thank you, Chanyeol-ah. I appreciate it'', Minseok tried to smile back but with it coming out a little bit too shy for the elder's liking. He was a manly man, darn it.

Chanyeol almost started to melt at the coy smile his hyung was giving him and without thinking about it (since when did Park Chanyeol think about his actions, anways?) he reached out and pulled the small, soft body into a tight hug, earning himself a quiet squeal from the other.

Minseok was taken by surprise at the sudden display of affection, not used to so much skin-to-skin contact but even though he felt helpless in the taller boy's arms he couldn't say that he disliked it. Actually it felt really nice. All warm and safe.

''It is no problem, hyung. I would always save you''

At Chanyeol's deep voice and at how his warm breath was fanning over his exposed neck, Minseok wasn't able to keep from shivering pleasantly. He had to admit that he never looked at Chanyeol closely but with their faces so close to each other now, he noticed just how handsome Chanyeol was

''Hyung, you know... about that kissing thing... wouldn't it be nice to do it properly with someone you like? Like, right now.. I mean our situation here is-''

Minseok's round eyes widened as Chanyeol started talking while looking intensely at him, the words causing his cheeks to redden madly. But just as Minseok threaened to get lost in Chanyeol's dark eyes, the door burst open with a slam, in storming an outraged bunch of boys in school uniforms, obviously shocked at how close their favourite hyung was with their infamous school's delinquent.

''What are you two doing?'', Kris voice boomed through the room.

''Gege, why did you kiss that owl?'', Tao cried.

''Yah, Park Chanyeol! Do you want to die?'', Baekhyun hissed.

''Are we too late?'', Yixing asked, confused as always.

''Get off him, giant!'', Jongin growled.

''Great, now I have to bathe him first before I can hug him, because of that guy'', Chen's annoyed voice came.

''Sehun, hold my earrings'', Luhan said and made a snapping motion with his fingers.

''There will be blood tonight'', Sehun answered, monotonously as ever.

''Is this ual harrassment I see there, Chanyeol?'', Suho gasped.

''H-Hi Minseok-hyung'', Kyungsoo stuttered, face still beet-red.

Minseok stared. Chanyeol gulped. And 10 pairs of eyes stared back.

This year in school surely won't be going smoothly. Minseok was sure.

 

 

 

Ahem... yes I am back.

Oh god /sits in a corner and repents

I know I really really took my time with this but I had so much going on ... school is being a on my life. and writer's block is frustrating I guess I won't be able to upload very frequently but I will try my hardest for you guys oTL thank you for supporting me even though I am so lame.. you guys make me so happy by sticking with me!

anyways how did you like this chap? minseok's life will be a mess from now on, I guess haha.. poor thing

I would like to know your opinion on who minseok should end up in the end.. I am really curious :D and I will try to answer to more of your comments.

sorry again for being such a crappy author .___. I will work harder

ok bye /runs to hide in a corner

p.s. oh my god 394 subs T___T if we reach 400 I will write a special for you guys!! thank you again so much!! I LOVE YOU ALL