And Save Yourself For Someone Special

Teach Me About , Loverboy

The rest of the day at Joonmyeon's apartment had been uneventful. They'd laughed and the younger had explained what Minseok wasn't able to grasp during biology lesson. And of course Joonmyeon had walked his hyung home, like the gentleman that he is. 

But while he walked back  again, he wondered why Minseok had been so reluctant to let Joonmyeon take him home. He'd stuttered around nervously and he had seemed so insecure. But as much as Joonmyeon had wanted to press further to get some information, he'd just let the topic slide and the grateful look that the elder had given him was more than enough for him to be content.

Still, something hadn't felt right.

 

 

 

As Minseok stepped into school the next morning, hurrying again to get to his class he was held back as hands suddenly grabbed his arms to pull him back, in between two bigger bodies. The chubby boy let out a startled yelp and looked up, only to be greeted with a very happy, doe-eyed smile to his left and a stoic face to his right.

Even though Sehun had his usual poker-face expression on, the emotion in his eyes was was very pleased at how Minseok's soft body was squished in between them.

''What a beautiful morning it is, right Baozi?'', Luhan exclaimed and earned himself an eyeroll from Sehun and a helpless look from Minseok.

''Ah, yes it is.. I guess'', the smaller boy answered with a overwhelmed smile, confusion still visible on his face. ''But why are you asking a bun, if it is a beautiful morning?''

Luhan didn't seem fazed by the looks he was getting and continued bubbling happily. ''Oh, you know I just think that your cheeks are so squishy and chubby and all that milky, white skin and it makes me wanna eat you, so you remind me of a cute baozi and isn't it an adorable nickname? Everyone will love it!''

Sehun watched in annoyance as Minseok's eyes widened, his lips parted and his cheeks tinted pink in a mix of embarrassment and being slightly offended by the blonde's words.

''Are you referring to me as a meat bun?''

''No, actually I think you are more like these buns which are filled with that sweet red bean paste and wow ..now I want to devour you even more! Do you think you have time after school, baozi? We could have so much fun together with Sehun, don't you think?''

Minseok could only stare in horror at the swall of words coming out of Luhan's mouth. He had always thought of the younger as a happy person with a bubbly personality and innocent mind, but the expression in Luhan's eyes bordered on craziness and Minseok decided it was his cue to go and escape to his class.

''Uhh... I have to get to english class! It was nice meeting you two'', Minseok smiled and sneakily slipped his arms out of the other boy's grasps, stepping away immediately while sending Sehun an apologizing look.

He waved at Sehun and turned around in a hurry, seeing Luhan reaching out for him again when he suddenly collided with another body. The other boy squealed and tried to grab Minseok's shirt to keep him from stumbling down, but he was already falling, taking the unknown person down with him accidentally. The two landed on the ground, both gasping at the impact and Minseok wanted to scramble up, help the boy on top of him up and apologize for his clumsiness, but saw himself unable to move.

Minseok's mouth not able to speak out as it was covered with another pair of soft, warm lips.

 

 

 

oh well.. sorry for being a failure oTL

I kept you waiting again, right? I am so sorry but I am currently moving away from home and it has all been a mess and it was hectic and I didn't find the time to update any of my fics T__T

I hope this is  a bit of a compensation for the long wait! the next chapter will be up soon.. at least I hope so and will do my best to make it happen ^-^ your guys comments kept me motivated and I'm really happy that you still stick with me and this story! lemme love you all kkk ~

I hope you liked how the story is turning out so far and yeah I decided on who'll be minnie's first kiss ~~ ohhhhh ...I hope you'll be okay with my choice haha.. but don't worry it won't end with just a kiss >:D more is to come and everyone will get a bit(e) of baozi!

 

BY THE WAAAAAAY ... I am thinking about writing a story with someone together - co-author-like - but I really have no clue who to ask so if anyone is interested just message me ^-^ I won't bite and I'd be happy to talk to you guys! if you aren't confident with your writing that's okay I bet there'll be a solution hehe ~ I'd be happy if someone would just give me ideas LOL

anyways enjoy the story and you'll hear from me soon :D

 

p.s. if you have tumblr and want me to check out your blog I'll gladly do it ^-^ let's share our love for xiumin kkk~