Under Circumstances Her Version

The Prince and The Actress

 

Dara’s POV

I was already practicing in the track when I saw Hero’s car catching up to me. Seriously, I beat him during the last season’s inter-gender racing event. I, the top racer amongst the girls (according to the surveys), am the equal match to the boy’s top racer Hero (Kim Jaejoong). But with the experience and what my dad taught me, he’ll surely never catch up, haha. On the other hand after this little show off of us in the track my secret will be revealed from him and his crew. And yet again I won. We then met at the bays.

 

“Hi mysterious lady.” He said “That was a good race” then I chuckled.

 

“Seriously we met again in this circumstance, I guess my secret is out” I said. Oh well might as get this over with, hehe. “By the way you really looked like a racer now” I said as I removed my helmet. Literally he was jaw dropped as well as his crew, I looked at him looking back to his crew and saw that he had the same expression, he then turned to me again.

 

“Dara, are my eyes playing tricks on me or are you for real?” I guess he found his voice back, Aigoo. I then pinched his arm

 

“Dummy, it is really me. So my secret’s out” I said “And this is not a dream”

 

“Yow D!” I then heard a male voice behind me, a very familiar voice. TOP again, I guess he’s here because daddy told him so.

 

“You seriously beat him up again. Haha” he said.

 

“TOP?!” he said pointing at him “You…” Well, who knew this two really knew each other

 

“Yah you’re too loud buddy” he said as he chuckled

 

“What’s the relationship between you two?” he suddenly asked us. Aigoo, he’s really obvious.

 

“She’s my girlfriend” TOP said as he looked lovingly at me and put an arm around my shoulder. He definitely saw me with him at the bar and this is just an act to get my nerves because I told him I liked Jae. Oh crap, I really hate when TOP does this, the unexpected happen as I did a judo move on him.

 

“Girlfriend my , haha” I said as I laughed “See what will happen if you do that again. Oh I’m sorry you have seen me like this” Crap, I just let him show my alter ego better be back to my lady like stance.

 

“Yah Dara that really hurts” I heard TOP winced in pain beside me as he stood up

 

“Serves you right” I hear Jae said and chuckled at his fate

 

“Yah, you bullying me meanie” TOP said as he coward behind me and pointed at Jae.

 

“Aisht this gives me a headache” Jae said. “But really, are you two friends?”

 

“Neh” I said “We’re friends since middle school. My dad and his dad are associates”

 

“Oh I see.”I can definitely feel he was relieved to hear that we’re just friends’ part. TOP then went beside him then put an arm around his shoulder and whispered something then Jae just ribbed his stomach and he winced again.

 

“Yah you two meanies!” he said and we just laughed at him. Then I heard some beepers beeping.

 

“Well looks like someone escaped just to watch me in the field” I was definitely right. Then I used that code to shoo him off.

 

“Aigoo, your DAD just wants to make sure you’re okay. Ciao, I’ll leave you two now” TOP then waved bye.

 

“So would you mind to grab some dinner with me?” I heard Jae say.

 

“Oh sure but let’s get out of this silly race suits first” we then head off to our respective bays and met up at the entrance and sped off to the café I suggested and grabbed some dinner.

 

(imagine this cafe)

I quite often come here at this café after my practice in the track but today somehow quite made a difference as I share this special place of mine to this cute guy. It is quite nice actually that people don’t mind us eating on our private area. I’m glad the staff here really took care of their guest really well. Well since I’m a regular here it’s a bonus for me.

 

“So since when did a famous actress learned to drive that fast? Seriously you could star in a Fast and Furious Korean adaptation” Jae asked me “or even initial D”

 

“Well my parents encouraged me to follow what my heart wants and one day I saw my dad Sparta racing in the track and he told me if I want to try cause I seemed like I was really interested.” I said.

 

“Wait, if you said Sparta, so your dad is the all time famous Kim Joong Kook?!” he said

 

“Yeah lucky guess there” I said as I chuckled. He really dreamed of becoming a racer.

 

“Wow! Seriously? He’s the reason why I also liked racing. Hey can you get me his autograph?” Jae said. “Aish I sound so like an idiotic fan” he then scratched his head.

 

“Haha don’t worry you look cute like that” Crap, I just said that out loud and he blushed like crazy. I feel embarrassed and felt myself flushing

 

“So mind me telling how did you manage to befriend TOP though?” I asked

 

“Well honestly he’s the first guy I talked in the campus. He has that kind of personality that can attract you to him. Oh not that I’m gay though” he chuckled

 

I chuckled too “Yeah he has that power”

 

“I was surprised when earlier how you two were very close. He only mentioned a girl like his sister and I quite knew his history though”

 

“Yeah when I first met him he was quite the silent type. But I manage to pull him out the gloomy skies though.” I said

 

When our dish arrived we ate and chatted. We got to know more about each other. It’s amazing how our personalities quite matched each other and how amazing time passed by. Then I was brought back to reality when is hand touched mine.

 

“So would you do this with me from time to time?” he asked

 

I blinked many times before what he said sinked in, he’s asking me out, like stepping into the dating level. Aish, I even call myself an agent. He’s the first guy to have made me feel this way, well aside from my first love that I never saw again.

“Well, I’d love to” I said smilingly. He then smiled at me as he my hand.