That Prince with a Secret Profession -- Kim Jaejoong

The Prince and The Actress

 

“Prince Jae, these documents still needs to be reviewed” my assistant Yoochun said to me.

“Ah Yoochun –ah can I get a break already? I already reviewed a lot of documents today” I said doing my aegyo at him.

“Aigoo doing your aegyo again. Okay fine since you worked hard today you brat” he said as he ruffled my hair

“Aisht my handsome hair.” I whined, that really gets his nerves keke

“Handsome my , anyway the race tournament will be organized 9 months from now, which means it will be sort of like a Christmas special event.”

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to it. I haven’t raced for some quiet time now. And I’d like to meet that mysterious lady racer they say.” I smiled remembering the race where I lost to a lady. After that she won the race. She still kept on her helmet and her crew acted like her bodyguards and escorted her out of the event after the media interviewed her.

“Your obsession with that lady. Rest well now, I’ll be leaving first your Highness”

Aish, palace life. I just finished reviewing the documents. Being a crowned prince really is a bummer. My life probably is really boring. But aside from that I’ll relax myself today after Yoochun, my assistant and almost brother freed me from that cage! I then head to the race track and took a good look at my car. That’s right; I’m a professional racer too. Nobody knew how the crowned prince looked like since my profile from the public is hidden and so I got a peaceful life outside the palace. I was able to attend school peacefully and being able to become the renowned racer.

My dad, the king, Kim Su-ro, and my mom, Lee Hyori,

was at first against my racing hobbies but eventually after proving myself that I can handle myself they reluctantly agreed.

My Brother Kim Junsu and my cousin Kim Bum often too join me in my races.

  

“This will be my most awaited race comeback.” I smiled to myself.

I then received a call from my friend saying to hang out again tonight at Toxins Club. And so I told my body guards to keep on following me discreetly. As I entered the club, I noticed that a special event was being held in the other hall.

“Yow, Choi Seunghyun and kim Hyun Joong, long time no see buds.” I greeted.

  

He and Hyun Joong are the only ones who knew I’m a prince. Seunghyun or TOP, works for some organization as he says while Hyun Joong is a top singer in our country. I met them in college.

“What’s with the greeting with the whole name and stuff Hero” Hyun Joong said

“I bet he’s giddy again for something concerning racing” TOP said as he poured some drinks.

We’re seated in the VIP section.

“Yeps and come see me again for this event. It will be a Christmas charity racing event.” I said as I gulped my drink.

“Well sure bro, I’ll see my schedule then” the ever workaholic Hyun Joong said.

“I’ll just see if I’d come. Our boss quite gives me missions now and then.” TOP said

Then I noticed an angel sitting alone in the bar.

She must come from the hall for I didn’t notice her when I arrived. I didn’t realize that I was staring at her beautiful figure until someone cleared his throat and put an arm around my shoulder.

“I’d never knew that’s your type, man she sure is beautiful, hey wait I think I know her.” Hyun Joong said

“Whatever dude, I saw her first. Gonna catch an angel before she runs away”. I said as I exited our area and went near the bar.