Found You

The Prince and The Actress

 

Jae’s POV

Today Dara’s probably reading the newspaper by now. I glanced at my watch and it was already 6 in the morning. I felt chills as I picture her reading the article about me. I glanced again at the paper reading the headlines “Future Princess is dating the Crowned Prince”. Now I’ve got some explaining to do.

 

I then head out to her place after I finished my breakfast. I also told my parents that I might bring in Dara later this afternoon and they were much very delighted. Me, on the other hand, felt scared that things might not go as planned today but still I’m hopeful. Now that I found her again, I wouldn’t let her go.

 

I then arrived at her pent and buzzed the intercom. She then opened the door revealing the woman who I have yet have a lot of explaining to do.

 

“Princess” I said as I held her favorite flower in front of her. “Can I come in?”

 

She let me in as she received the flowers and went directly to the kitchen. This is what I really fear, her silence. I can sense she’s in deep thoughts already once she goes like this. I then followed her to the kitchen. She made herself busy as she arranged the flowers.  Ignoring people when she’s in deep thoughts is another part I knew about her. I can see that she’s fuming angry, confused, call it mixed emotions.

 

“Princess, I promised I’ll tell you everything right?” I said as I looked at her. I then heard her sighed.

 

“Okay” we then went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

 

“Princess I was about to tell you at your premier that I am the crowned Prince” I started

 

“But why didn’t you tell me” she sighed

 

“Because we were interrupted and I don’t want to ruin your night as well” I said as I held her hand. I definitely missed her even if we were just a day apart. “I don’t know what your reaction would be too once you knew cause I’m afraid you’ll no longer talk to me or you’ll never want to see me again” I sounded pained as I said those words. I couldn’t even dare imagine something like that, it’ll kill me.

 

“I don’t want that at all. You made me feel complete again, like the missing part of the jigsaw puzzle. I can’t imagine my life without you. I love you, so much.” I really do love her, I’ve been wondering all this time where was she, my very first love and now that I found her, I’ll promise to cherish her.

 

She gasped some air as she said heard me say those lines. I know that by now I’m forgiven. “Arasso, I forgive you for not telling me.” she said defeated

 

“Thank you my dearest princess” I said relieved. “I’ve got my fiancée again” I then smiled

 

“Woah, what fiancée?” This another information totally shocked her.

 

“You forgot our promise!” I acted childish again and pouted, we were so serious a moment ago and now I’m acting childish

 

“Bwoh?! Yah what promise?!” she said as she lightly slapped my arm

 

“Ow. Aigoo you really forgot” I pecked her lips which caught her off guard then I reached for the butterfly necklace

 

“Do you remember this?” I said as she looked at the necklace. The details reminds me exactly of that necklace we traded on that fateful day. When it dawned on her, she then rushed to her room. I followed her suit and leaned on the door frame. I then saw her getting the box and opened it revealing the lion necklace.

 

Flashback

After the kidnapping incident, her dad decided to leave the palace and build his spy agency. I am really sad that I’ll be not to able to see my Tokki anymore.

 

“Tokki, I’ll miss you” I said as I cried

 

“I’ll miss you too my Leo” she said as she cried too

 

“Ah! I’ve got an idea my Tokki” I said as I stopped sobbing and wiped my tears with my arms. “Let’s promise we’ll meet again” I am really a genius for this idea

 

“How?” she said as she wiped her tears

 

“Let’s swap necklaces” I said beaming at her.

 

“Really?! You’ll trade with me?” she said as I can see she was delighted with this idea

 

“Yes, and then when we grow up, when we find each other, we’ll swap these and get married” I said as we removed our necklaces. I’ll definitely find her when we grew up.

 

“You’ll really marry me when we grow up?” she said as she locked her necklace to my neck

 

“Yes my Tokki, I like you and I really love you, remember that” I said as I locked my necklace to her neck.

 

“Promise?” she said as she smiled at me

 

“Promise” I then said as I kissed her cheek

 

End of flashback

 

She then turned around and saw me leaning on the door frame.

 

“Jo… Joongie? Ma-m-my Leo?!” she stuttered as she tested my nickname. I’m glad now that she remembered, I really missed her calling me that name. I then nodded my head and she ran and hugged me.

 

“Joongie-ah!” she said as she sobbed, I really missed her and now we found each other I am really glad.

 

“Aya Tokki-ah I finally found you.” I said as I wiped her tears. She then clasped the necklace around my neck.

 

“Joongie” she said as smiled at me. I then beamed and hugged her more, we then cuddled on the couch and talked as we catched up with each other. We then ate lunch and I then told her we’ll go to a special place which is the palace. I already promised my parents earlier I bring her there and this time, the things are going smoothly as skating on ice. Before we left, I got the blindfold and handed it to her.

 

“Here wear this” I said as I handed her the handkerchief

 

“Hmmm this is fishy. What’s this surprise that I need this.” She said as she received the blindfold.

 

“Aya, trust me it’ll be worth it.” I said ensuring her and making my voice convincing as possible.

 

We then went to my car and I then helped her tie the hanky, it totally mismatched her floral dress as I told her to wear something nice. We then drove to the palace where as I promised my parents they’ll meet her today.