Revelation

The Prince and The Actress

 

Jae’s POV

Last night I was about to tell Dara who I really am. I bought her favorite flowers in a bouquet

and I brought her butterfly necklace with me.

I’ll confess tonight for sure. But then our conversation was interrupted and I let her meet the people her director/ friend was with and it was a good timing too since Yoochun called me regarding some palace matters. After the phone call we then went to her congratulatory party and then I treated her with her favorite ice cream. Shortly after we went home.

------------

AS the new dawn rises, I’m facing the challenging part of my life. It is now 10am and I’m now facing the media for the very first time not as the famous racer they all knew but as the crowned prince. My dad and mom were here also beside me. It definitely high time I show myself and be responsible.

 

Before the conference started I received a message from Dara:

 

“Hey Jae, I’m sorry I’ll be not able to be with you today, I’m working overseas today. I’ll be home tomorrow morning. Hope to see you tomorrow. I love you”

 

I the replied her my sincere message. Thanking the heavens she’ll not know about this conference but I have a lot of explaining to do to her tomorrow.

 

“Take care princess, I promise I’ll explain everything tomorrow. Remember too that I always love you. J

 

Then shortly after I pressed sent, the conference then started.

 

“Good day everyone and welcome to our humble second home” my dad Su-ro greeted them

“We are here to finally reveal the identity of the Crowned Prince. But first and furthermost, we would like to tell you a story as to why we decide to hide him from the prying eyes of the public” he then paused at the statement knowing it was a very sensitive topic he and my mom endured to avoid. It was about the kidnapping incident where I also almost lost my first love.

 

“He was around 6 years old when the kidnapping accident happened. My friend who is also our family’s bodyguard and a trusted man in our security team at that time had a daughter who was very close to our son and she was too kidnapped together with him. Our security team tried hard and eventually captured the suspects and now they still serve their time in prison.”

 

“It was then where we decided to give him a normal life until he reached the age of 23 and so we decided to let him live with our trusted man and friend. He surprisingly agreed to this idea at such young age, he said to me that he doesn’t us to be worried and that he doesn’t want to hurt his loved ones. It was amazing that he built his name for himself, we got in contact constantly throughout his life outside the palace and by the time he was 20 we invited him to come home and so he did. He started learning the palace ways when he was still in the outside of the palace. He got to know friends whom he had learned to trust. So with this information we would like you to formally know the crowned prince. Kim Jaejoong my son”

 

Applause was everywhere as I stood from where I was seated. Camera flashes were everywhere, it was almost blinding then the question and answer portion came. The people asked about common things, how I managed to survive the outside world, how I coped up with everything and then the question about my love life turned up. It was the media man who interviewed us last night.

 

“Your highness, you were at Miss Dara Park’s premier last night and you were her , are you two really dating” he said

 

“Yes we are indeed dating, but please don’t bash on her” I said smilingly, I can clearly see where this is heading but I’m backed up with everything I need

 

“But your highness, we know that a royalty could only be with a royalty. Does the king and queen know about this relationship?” a female reporter asked

 

“She is a royalty.” The people then gasped with the information as I smiled at them.

 

“I forgot to inform you that the trusted man and my friend I was referring to was the only man who came from a line of royals who worked under our security team. And we approve of their relationship basing on those data.” My dad backed me up

 

“She’s also his long lost fiancée” my mom commented on the side line and a buzz of words erupted in the crowd. My mom definitely knows how to drop a bomb.

 

“I planned to confess everything to her last night after her premier but for some unknown forces I haven’t got the chance to. I still have to wait for her to come home as she’s doing business today overseas” I said as I concluded the love life part interview

 

The media then shifted to another topic and I answered them truthfully as I can, by lunchtime the conference was already over and we then invited them for a lunch banquet before everybody left our second house.

 

Truthfully, I know when Dara will arrive from her business trip tomorrow, she’ll be shocked by this news, I must be there when she arrives. She said she’ll be home by dawn and so with that in my mind, I rested for the day, scared of what might happen tomorrow when I see her.

 

----------

will be making a blast updating this story ^^