Under the Circumstance we meet Agian

The Prince and The Actress

 

Jaejoong’s POV

It had been a week since that conversation I had with Dara at the bar. My friends were observing me the entire time I was conversing with her and they found out that I really liked her. It has been too long since I liked someone again after way back what happened in college. Those two friends of mine really teased me for so. Now I’m back on the race track after pleading from Yoochun to take me here and let me practice for a while.

My crew already prepared my car. I also noticed there’s also that mysterious lady’s crew working in the bay 4, 2 bays away from mine. Then I saw her racing and that get me pumped up and started the engines and raced with her. I tried my best to beat her car but damn she’s too good. She must have practiced a lot. When the warm-up race was over I then approached her

“Hi mysterious lady.” I said “That was a good race” then I heard her chuckled.

 

 

“Seriously we met again in this circumstance, I guess my secret is out” I heard her say, somehow her voice sounded familiar then she removed her helmet and my jaw literally opened. I then turned around and my crew had the same reaction. Then I found my voice.

 

 

“Dara, are my eyes playing tricks on me are your for real?” then she pinched my arm

“Dummy, it is really me. So my secret’s out” she said “And this is not a dream”

“Yow D!” I then heard a male voice behind me, a very familiar voice. He then went beside Dara

“You seriously beat him up again. Haha” he said

 

 

“TOP?!” I said pointing at him “You…”

“Yah you’re too loud buddy” he said as he chuckled

“What’s the relationship between you two?” I suddenly asked them

“She’s my girlfriend” TOP said as he looked lovingly to her and put an arm around her shoulder.

 

Seriously, he saw me with her at the bar and didn’t do anything when I flirted with her? Oh crap what should I do, but definitely I really like her. I’ll just snatch her from him then haha. Then the unexpected happen as I saw Dara do a judo move on him.

 

(imagine Dara doing that to TOP)

“Girlfriend my , haha” She said as she laughed “See what will happen if you do that again”. She continued. “Oh I’m sorry you have seen me like this” she was again backing to her lady like stance and I was just too shocked of the events in front of me. She’s definitely a black belter.

“Yah Dara that really hurts” I heard TOP winced in pain

“Serves you right” I said and chuckled at his fate

“Yah, you bullying me meanie” TOP said as he coward behind Dara and pointed at me.

“Aisht this gives me a headache” I said. “But really, are you two friends?” so he’s not her girlfriend what a relief.

“Neh” she said “We’re friends since middle school. My dad and his dad are associates”

“Oh I see.” Now the gloomy skies are clear. TOP then went beside me then put an arm around my shoulder

“Yeps and don’t worry, she’s just a little sister to me. I can sense you were really jealous a little while back.” TOP whispered to me and I just ribbed his stomach and he winced again.

“Yah you two meanies!” he said and we just laughed at him. Then I heard some beepers beeping

“Well looks like someone escaped just to watch me in the field” I heard her say. Is that some secret code or something?

“Aigoo, your DAD just wants to make sure you’re okay. Ciao, I’ll leave you two now” TOP then waved bye.

“So would you mind to grab some dinner with me?” I heard myself say. Crap, am I way too obvious.

“Oh sure but let’s get out of this silly race suits first” we then head off to our respective bays and met up at the entrance and sped off to the café she suggested and grabbed some dinner.