Her Side

The Prince and The Actress

Dara’s POV

"How is she?" I heard him asked

 

"She's okay now, sable but still a bit weak, she needs to rest for a couple days more" the doctor said the he left. Jae and I were alone in the room now. The deafening silence was awkward

 

“I was already briefed by uncle after the incident but still I need to hear it from you” Jae said

 

I stared at him and sighed, we better talk this out mostly on my part.

 

“After the incident that occurred to us both, I decided to became an agent in my dad’s agency. I trained together with oppa and Seunghyun. I guess you two already talked. I was determined to get stronger, not the weak trapped girl. When I received that mission…”

 

“Yeah, uncle mentioned about it. But why?” he asked

 

“I told myself a promise before that I’ll protect the most important person in my life when the time comes and that would be my last mission. And the situation raised and I was determined to fulfill that promise. I don’t want anything to happen to you again.” I said as I stared at his eyes and cupped his left cheek with my right hand. “After all, that would be the last mission my dad gave me. I’ll focus on my actress career now.” I said as I smiled at him. He remained poker faced after I told him my side. He then removed my hand from his cheek and placed it on the bed. He still looked at me with his poker face and he stood up and left without a single word said.