Finding You Again

The Prince and The Actress

 

Dara’s POV

It was dawn, 3am to be exact when I arrived at my pent. I then slept for only 5 hours. Once I woke in my humble unit, I took a bath then dressed in my homie attire. I then opened the television to watch some news and got the newspaper from my mailbox. As I scanned the paper, I saw two headlines that captured my attention:

 

“The Reveling of the Crowned Prince”

 

“Future Princess is dating the Crowned Prince”

 

I then turned the page to the second headline and spurted out the juice I was sipping. The picture below the headlines was the picture of Jae and me (well an edited one, a picture of mine in one of my photoshoots and of him doing a solo pose).

 

Then I turned the page to where the article about the reveling of the crowned prince was and my eyes popped out of its socket as I saw Jae’s picture.

 

What in the heavens happened one day after I was gone?! I was then reading the article; a lot of questions are now left hanging unanswered in my mind. My thoughts were then erupted by a buzzing in my intercom. I then opened the door revealing the man who has yet a lot of explaining to do.

 

“Princess” he said as he held my favorite flower in front of me. “Can I come in?”

 

I let him in as I received the flowers and went directly to the kitchen. I then heard his footsteps following me. I made myself busy as I arranged the flowers. I’m fuming angry, confused, call it mixed emotions and as an agent I was so dumb not to do background check.

 

“Princess, I promised I’ll tell you everything right?” he said as I looked at him. I then sighed he did said that he’ll talk to me.

 

“Okay” we then went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

 

“Princess I was about to tell you at your premier that I am the crowned Prince” he started

 

“But why didn’t you tell me” I sighed

 

“Because we were interrupted and I don’t want to ruin your night as well” he said as he held my hand. “I don’t know what your reaction would be too once you knew cause I’m afraid you’ll no longer talk to me or you’ll never want to see me again” he sounded pained as he said those words.

 

“I don’t want that at all. You made me feel complete again, like the missing part of the jigsaw puzzle. I can’t imagine my life without you. I love you, so much.”

 

I gasped some air as he said he loved me. I can’t really stay mad at him for long because I really do love him. “Arasso, I forgive you for not telling me.” I said defeated

 

“Thank you my dearest princess” Jae said relieved. “I’ve got my fiancée again” he then smiled

 

“Woah, what fiancée?” this another information shocked me. Me? His fiancée?

 

“You forgot our promise!” he acted childish again and pouted, we were so serious a moment ago and now he’s acting childish

 

“Bwoh?! Yah what promise?!” I said as I lightly slapped his arm

 

“Ow. Aigoo you really forgot” he then reached for the butterfly necklace

 

“Do you remember this?” he said as I looked at the necklace. The details reminds me exactly of that necklace I used to have when I was – then it dawned on me, I then rushed to my room and got the box and opened it revealing the lion necklace.

 

Flashback

 

After the kidnapping incident my dad decided to leave the palace and build his spy agency. I am really sad that I’ll be not to able to see Joongie, my Leo anymore.

 

“Tokki, I’ll miss you” he said as he cried

 

“I’ll miss you too my Leo” I said as I cried too

 

“Ah! I’ve got an idea my Tokki” he said as he stopped sobbing and wiped his tears with his arms. “Let’s promise we’ll meet again”

 

“How?” I said as I wiped my tears

 

“Let’s swap necklaces” he said beaming at me.

 

“Really?! You’ll trade with me?” I said as I was delighted with his idea

 

“Yes, and then when we grow up, when we find each other, we’ll swap these and get married” he said as we removed our necklaces

 

“You’ll really marry me when we grow up?” I said as I locked to his neck my necklace

 

“Yes my Tokki, I like you and I really love you, remember that” he said as he locked his necklace to my neck.

 

“Promise?” I said

 

“Promise” he then said as he kissed my cheek

 

End of flashback

 

I then turned around and saw Jae leaning on my door frame.

 

“Jo… Joongie? Ma-m-my Leo?” I stuttered as I now remembered, he then nodded his head and I ran to him and hugged him

 

“Leo-ah!” I said as I sobbed, I really missed him and now we found each other I was really glad.

 

“Aya Tokki-ah I finally found you.” He said as he wiped my tears. I then clasped the necklace around his neck.

 

“Joongie” I said as smiled at him. He then beamed at me and hugged me more, we then cuddled on the couch and talked as we catched up with each other. I’m indeed lucky to have him again as I was really inconsolable when we left the palace that time. It was lunch time already and so we ate lunch after which he said he’ll go somewhere special.