Code Red and the Photoshoot

The Prince and The Actress

 

Dara’s POV

“What’s happening here?” I said as soon I spotted TOP on his comp desk

 

“The terrorists we’ve been monitoring seemed to be on the move. They’re almost breaking in the records of the royalties from all over the country and those connected. Your tech team are suppressing them.” TOP said non-stop as his finger were busy with the keypad

 

I then rushed to the tech team and seated on my chair. “Status” I said

 

“65% suppressed ma’am, they are still trying to break the firewall”

 

“They have kept on attacking ma’am but their server is almost crashing, 50% running capacity on their side ma’am”

 

“It seemed the point source is in Korea. We already enclosed the coordinates somewhere between Ilsan and Anyang”

 

“Okay” I then moved my fingers to my keypad and it just took me 15 minutes to fully suppress the enemy server, the tech team then rejoiced. I’m well known for techy stuffs, I’m the head of this team for nothing and I’m no ordinary hacker either duh.

 

“All hail to our team head”

“Wohooo”

 

TOP then approached me “You never fail to amaze me nerdy”

 

“Yah! I’m not the head for nothing haha” I said to him as I lightly slapped his arm. “Status”

 

“Point source now unidentified still ma’am, its seemed they are on the move, their server crashed down. No files were downloaded, firewall okay, no viruses detected, all clean ma’am”

 

“Okay good to go, make sure there are no traces left. Report to my office after.”

 

I then stood up and went to my office with TOP trailing behind me. We then entered my office and he then made coffee before sitting on the couch.

 

“Sooooo, Darabbit how are you two? Now that you know who he really is.” TOP said as he sipped his coffee

 

“It is okay with me, but I don’t know how to tell him either about what my other work which is being an agent is really.” I sighed.

 

“For sure he’ll understand dear but he almost lost you once I don’t know how he’ll cope up if ever something happens to you.” He said as his gaze was on me.

 

“Well for sure someday I definitely tell him” I said as I smiled at him

 

“So, when are the wedding bells ringing” he said as he chuckled, Aigoo the bingu is here

 

“Aya, it is too early to say that” I dismissed his idea but he kept that smirk on his face “Aya stop that whatever you’re thinking”

 

“What? I’m just innocently sitting here, yah maybe it is you thinking of something, keke” TOP said

 

“Whatever” I said as I stuck my tongue out at him

 

A knock on our door then stopped our childishness as my co-agent reported about the emergency. It was good to know that nothing escaped and everything was clean. TOP then excused himself as he was then being called to his department. He specializes mostly on the dangerous weapons and all the tricks of setting up y traps. He also somehow sometimes helps me on the techy stuff. After he and my employee exited, I then reported the condition of the agency as of the moment to my daddy; I usually manage the entire facility whenever my parents and oppa is away. Then finally I was able to rest for the remainder of the day as I fell asleep in my office.

 

--------------------------------------

 

A week later – Dara’s Clio photo shoot

Jae and I arrived at the studio where my photo shoot will be held everyone was surprised with his presence and he requested them to be just being casual with him. Heck, who can be casual to him but the people seemed to be drawn to his charisma and started to relax around him. I bet for sure we’ll make headlines tomorrow.

 

The shoot went fairly smooth as we had finished early in the afternoon, it was 3pm then, in between breaks Jae and I chatted with each other; he definitely is going to miss out roaming around without much security. Imagine 50 skilled guards accompanied him today. Well aside from the 20 professional spies I had within the vicinity thank god we were safe. After the shoot we then went to my mom’s coffee shop around the area since I know we’ll be much safer there. When we arrived at the coffee shop, I saw a familiar red haired girl

 

“Bommie!” I didn’t expect to see her at this hour. She then looked at where we are and we approached her, she then stood up

 

“Dara?! Oh my gosh it’s been ages” she then hugged her. “I missed you and oh I see you brought your beau here.” She smiled at us

 

“Oh, Jae this is my bestie Bom, Bom meet my hubby and future fiancée Jae.” I said

 

“Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Bom-sshi” Jae said as she smiled at her.

 

“Fiance? Whoa the last time we met was way back in college isn’t it and let’s sit first before you spill me the details”

 

We then sat and chatted up, Bom casually teasing me about things Jae isn’t supposed to know. Bom is currently busy with her comeback, she became a famous idol selling a lot of records, they used to be in same agency as my Se7en oppa when he decided it was time to lay low since his agent life is quite much heavier. Bom’s phone then rang and she then bid us goodbye after telling us she had a schedule this afternoon.

 

“So you were quiet like that in college huh” Jae teasingly smiled at me as we ate our early dinner.

 

“Aya, forget what she said earlier and let’s just enjoy the meal” I did my aegyo to let me off the hook, I don’t really want to remember the things Bom spilled. Good thing she hadn’t mentions about my alter ego.

 

“Arasso, let’s eat” he said as he caressed my hand.

 

We then ate dinner, casually chatting in between. Then after we decided to stroll the nearby park, secretly followed by his men although I’m enough to protect him but I don’t want him to find out just yet. The day then ended as he drove me home and the day was sealed with a sweet kiss. I then reminded him he’ll meet my parents the following month which is a week from now.