Surprise surprise!

It's I'm possible not impossible

You were so surprised that you couldn't bring yourself to hug Mrs. Kim.

They all saw Thunder but, their attention was with you.

 

Mrs. Kim: (smiles and hugs you) Ttal.

You: (returns the hug) Hi.

Mrs. Kim: Oh, you don't look happy to see us. (lets go of the hug)

You: That's not it. I am. I just. I was surprised. I thought your flight wasn't until in 2 to 3 more hours.

Mrs. Kim: I know (smiling) So, is he your boyfriend?

You: What?

Thunder: Oh hi, I'm her date.

You: Kuya!

Thunder: I'm MBLAQ's Thunder. Nae ireum-eun cheondung-ibnida (My name is Thunder)

You: Wait, tell me you don't know each other.

Mrs. Kim: (smiling) We do now. Welcome (shakes Thunder's hand)

Mr. Kim: So, (smiling at you)

You: (hugs Mr. Kim) Hi Mr. Kim nice to see you again.

Mr. Kim: (returns the hug) You look taller.

You: (smiles) Thanks (lets go of the hug)

Sarai: You look exactly the same!

You: (smiles) Thanks.

Sarai: That wasn't a compliment.

You: (smiling) Yes it is, it means I haven't aged. And you?

Sarai: What?

You: I missed you too. Where's your brother?

Sarai: I never missed you.

You: (smiles) Okay (turns to Mrs. Kim)

 

You see she's on the phone and you know who she is talking to. She smiles at you. Yeah, they all know now.

Tonight, you'll be sharing a room with your bestie (best enemy :D) Sarai. Yeah, she LOVES (hates) the idea of finally sharing a room with you. Thunder will be sleeping in Dongmin's room.

 

You all get ready for dinner. Apparently, Mrs. Kim already prepared that too.

 

 

You all sit in  the dining room and held hands as you said grace. Don't worry, Sarai was nowhere near you.

 

You ate deliciously.

 

You: I missed your cooking Oma.

Thunder: Oma?

You: (smiles) Sorry, I grew up calling her that. It'd be weird calling her Eomma now just because I grew up and finally learned how to pronounce it properly.

Mrs. Kim: (smiling) It's alright. Thank you. So, Ttal.

You: Yeah?

Mrs. Kim: You and my nephew.

Mr. Kim: nephew?

Mrs. Kim: Donghae.

Sarai: You're kidding. After you get tired of my brother, you move to my cousin.

You: Sarai. That's not nice. Your brother is like a brother to me.

Sarai: So my cousin should be a cousin to you too.

You: That would mean we're sisters.

Sarai: Gross!

You: Right?

Sarai: Fine! Like him. He won't like you anyways!

Thunder: He actually does. A lot. (smiling)

You/Sarai: What?

Mrs. Kim: (smiling) So, are you two dating?

You: How can we? I only got to see him once in person. And it was for only a few minutes in the car.

Mrs. Kim: So what's the problem?

You: Nothing's the problem it's just.

Mr. Kim: Do you love him?

You: What?

Mr.Kim: It's a question.

You: Yeah.

Sarai: What?

 

Everyone else wasn't as surprised to hear your answer as you were.
 

Love? Could I really? Not as an Elf and not him being in Super Junior. I know I wouldn't lie about it. But why hide the truth? And why is my heart beating so fast? Could it be because I know how I feel but can't do anything about it? I know I move from liking one star to the next but, however bright this star is, what I feel for him, it's not his brightness but his texture. Okay, nerd alert. Love. I said it. I'm deeply in love. I love Lee Donghae. :)

 

She's staying with my family for 2 weeks. Cheondung will watch her for me. I hope my cousin doesn't cause her too much trouble. I told my Aunt just how much I like _______. It feels good saying it out loud. I wonder, is it too soon to ask if we could be official?

 

Henry: Hyung! You're saying stuff out loud again?

Donghae: Huh?

Henry: (trying to immitate Donghae) I told my Aunt just how much I like _______. It feels good saying it out loud. I wonder, is it too soon to ask if we could be official?

 

Super Junior M starts laughing out loud. Donghae couldn't help but be embarassed. Wait, again? He was saying stuff out loud again?

 

 

*Earlier that day*

 

Donghae: (in the car sleeping) Dream of me? (smiling in his sleep) You will?

 

-------

 

What do you think so far? All comments welcome. Thanks ^^