Before you knew it

It's I'm possible not impossible

You moved to Korea. You've been living there for almost a month now. Time definitely flew. You and Donghae celebrated your 1st month-sary today.

Except he's in China while you're stuck at your last day at work. A quick 25 minute video call. That's all you two had.

Later today, you're going back to America to attend your best friend's wedding. You'll be away for 8 days. It's fine, since your contract for that job ended.

Your supervisor Gigi became very fond of you that she wants you to come by when you're in the area just to say hi.

You promised you will.

You became close with her but, apparently not close enough for you to tell her about Donghae. All she knows is that you LOVE Super Junior.

You had a great time at the wedding. You've been busy helping the whole time that you haven't had a chance to call your boyfriend.

Wait a minute, he hasn't called you either. That's strange.

Oliver (your best friend): ________! (smiling as he sits by you) You: (smiling) Hey! Congrats on your wedding! Oliver: Thanks! I hope you're next. You: Ha! Yeah right. Oliver: You're dating someone right? I follow you on twitter (smiling) You: (smiling): Interesting. I didn't know that. Oliver: Because you have so much followers? You: No. Because I haven't been on it lately. Oliver: Of course I'd know that. You: Right. (smiling) But wait, how could you find time for social network when you've been busy with the preparations for the wedding? Oliver: That's why I have you. (smiling) You: Seriously! Oliver: He hasn't called? You: No. Oliver: I'm also guessing, you haven't called either? You: No. Oliver: This whole time? You: 8 whole days. Oliver: What kind of boyfriend is that? You: He's busy. Oliver: Why are you defending him? You: I'm just stating a fact. Oliver: If he has time to take a $***, he has time to send you a text. It can even be blank. At least then, there's effort. You: I'll see him soon, so it's fine. Oliver: Will he be picking you up? You: No, my former supervisor will. Oliver: Which whom you got in contact with despite your busy schedule. You: Alright. You win. I'll text him right now. Oliver: You can't! You: Why not? Oliver: You're about to catch the bouquet. (smiles and pulls you to join the lined up single ladies)

In Korea, Donghae arrives in his place. Eunhyuk jumps on him from behind while the rest of the members arrive.

Eunhyuk: Where's your girlfriend?

A few sat on the couch.

Henry: Oh yeah. She's here right? She moved to be closer to you? But why does she seem farther to me? Eunhyuk: You know, a relationship is like. (thinking)

Everyone waits for him to continue. Back in America, you get ready to catch the bouquet. Your expectations are low. You're only here for Oliver. You don't really want to catch it. At least, that's what you want it to seem like. --------- Sorry late update. Thanks to the new Subscriber. I'll try to update soon but also going to start a new story. Thanks. Goodnight ^^