Sleepy

It's I'm possible not impossible

You know that feeling when you wake up to the one you love still sleeping beside you? Yeah, you wouldn't know since he was gone before you woke up. :(

 

Breakfast was great. You drove with Donghae and Thunder back home around 10:46 am..

 

Thunder: It's fine. Pinababantay ka lang talaga sakin (I was really just asked to watch you) You don't have to worry. I'll see you in Seoul.

You: Kuya, you can't tell my uncle.

Thunder: Na may kasama kang lalake sa baha mo? (That you're going to be with a guy in your house)

You: No, I mean yeah. I mean. Oh gosh. Everything.

Thunder: Okay, I'll be sleeping.

You: Crush mo si Sarai noh? (You have a crush on Sarai, don't you?

Thunder: What?

You: Because she likes you.

Thunder: She does?

You: Yeah.

Thunder: It doesn't seem like it.

You: You weren't so obvious either.

Thunder: You think so?

You: Yeah. Give her a call. Here. (gives phone to Thunder)

 

You turn to Donghae. He's sleeping? Oh yeah, after his flight, now a long drive. You feel really bad to be doing this to him. You look at the rear view mirror. Thunder is smiling as he text with his phone. That made you feel a little better. You see a gas station nearby, so you pull over to pump some gas.

 

This is really happening. Okay, I'm good. Everything is actually working out for me now. I have an awesome boyfriend who flew all the way from ASIA just to see me. Just because he could've possibly been jealous :) Okay, I'm good. I'm getting us home quick.

 

Before you know it. You were home. You were so tired that you forgot about everything else. Thunder and Donghae just look at you as you go in your room and never came back. Donghae went to check on you but you were already changed and fast asleep. Donghae saw Thunder off, put all the luggages in the other room, locked all the doors, changed and slept in the guest room.

 

The time is 9:58 pm and you suddenly woke up from your bed. You remembered everything that happened. You parked the car, took the keys, left your purse and phone, unlocked your house, got in your room, changed your clothes and fell asleep after throwing the keys in wih your dirty clothes by the bathroom.

 

You: Oh no! (took the keys from the clothes bin and placed it in your purse) That wasn't there when I got here.

 

You head for the livingroom. You check all of the doors. They're all locked. You then remember your boyfriend.

 

Oh, I wonder if he really sleeps like an angel up close? :)

 

You stood by the door to the guestroom, day dreaming.

 

In your day dream, well technically night dreaming since it's past 10 pm. Anyway, in your dream, you enter the guest room. You leave the door open to shine some light in the room. There he is, sleeping so cutely.You move closer and just stare at him. It's not at all weird.He's just so cute. You reach your hand for his face. So soft.

 

???: You just woke up?

You: Huh?

 

You wake up from that dream of yours, turn around and sees Donghae smiling in right in front of you. You feel embarassed, confused and mostly startled. So, you wanted so badly to move far from him that you lean back. You didn't want to fall so you pull him in. Great job. Now you're both going to fall. Luckily, you were by the bed. Well, by the bed so, you still sort of fell on the floor. Partially. Donghae used his strength to pull you in. Again, you still sort of fell. You both get up and sits on the bed.

 

Donghae: Are you okay?

You: Thank you. Yeah, I'm okay. You?

Donghae: You're the one that got hurt. Do I really make you that nervous?

You: Well, sort of. I know you shouldn't but.

Donghae: It's okay. I'm sorry.

You: Can we just talk like we used to.

Donghae: You want us to videochat?

You: (smiles) Thanks. Like that.

Donghae: (smiling) Don't be nervous. Sowon-eul marhaebwa. (Tell me your wish)

You: My wish?

Donghae: (smiling) Yeah.

You: Hm? Breakfast tomorrow morning. I leave at 5:30 for work tomorrow.

Donghae: (smiling) okay.

You: Huh? But, it's too early.

Donghae: It's okay. But, I have one condition.

You: A condition?

Donghae: Ask me.

You: Ask you?

Donghae: Ask me what you've been wanting to ask me.

You: Oh, (smiles) Well, are you a player? I mean. You seem like it. It's a kind of vibe you exert.

Donghae: (smiling) A vibe? I exert?

You: Okay, that and well, you're a Man. And I'm a woman.

Donghae: (smiles) Go on.

You: You know I'm not, well girly but this thing. I don't know. It's like you make me become a girl. Makes no sense right?

Donghae: (smiles) It makes sense.

You: It does?

Donghae: Yeah.

You: I'm weird, I know.

Donghae: (smiling) You're cute.

You: Cute?

Donghae: Oh! (pointing from behind you)

You: (turn back) Huh?

 

Right when you turn back, your lips met his. Your eyes widened as his closed.

 

This isn't my first kiss. No, I had some boyfriends before him. But, this kiss is nothing compared to theirs.

 

At first, you felt your heart pound like crazy. Then, as his eyes completely closed, you felt it beating in a melodic way. That's how you'd describe it. Your heart was beating in a melodic way. You smile and return the kiss. As you closed your eyes, you didn't see sparks like you see in the movies. Instead, you see him and yourself. Happy and together. A future ahead.

 

Just then, your cell phone rings loudly from your room. You didn't want to let go of his lips but, you have to. It could be important.

 

Donghae: (slowly opening his eyes as he smiled) I'll get it for you (ran off smiling)

You: (smiling as you fell on the bed) Daebak! (smiles as you sat back up) Never thought I'll ever use that word :)

Donghae: (runs back) Dongmin.

You: You can answer it.

Donghae: (answers the call and puts him on speaker) Yah! It's late for you to be calling. (sits next to you)

Dongmin: I just had this feeling in me. Yah _____!

You: What?

Dongmin: Hey, why are you two still asleep? Hyung, were you running? Please tell me you were running.

You: Yah! Dongmin! What the heck are you saying? Yeah! He ran to get my phone. Stop thinking wrong.

Dongmin: You never called when you arrived.

You: I texted Oma before I fell asleep.

Dongmin: Yeah, she told me. Do you want me to read it to you?

You: Okay.

Dongmin: (reading text outloud) Omar we're gone. Goodnight I'm too sleepy from the dive. Love you guys take care keep safe steady healthy Good Bless.

You: (smiling with Donghae) What? Sorry, I was really sleepy that I didn't check my swype.

Dongmin: Seriously. So, did I wake you? No right? What were you two doing just now?

You: I woke up just realizing my sleepy self when we arrived and went in the guestroom to see Donghae sleep (smiles)

Dongmin: You're too honest aren't you? Aigo.

You: (smiles) Okay, good night. I have to wake up early tomorrow. I leave at 5:30 in the morning.

Dongmin: Don't do anything bad.

You: The more you tell me not to do anything, the more will I want to do it.

Dongmin: Do it?

You: Seriously, I'm a grown woman. Leave me alone!

Dongmin: Alright, I'm sorry.

You: Good night (yawns) Love you guys. Good night. Oh, I said that already.

Dongmin: Okay. Goodnight Hyung.

Donghae: Goodnight (smiles and hangs up)

You: So. (yawns)

Donghae: (smiling) You're really sleepy aren't you?

You: Yeah (smiling)

Donghae: (smiling) Why are you smiling?

You: Well, I should sleep.

Donghae: Do you want me to join you?

You: (smiles) Yeah. (leaves the room to turn off the lights in the livingroom)

Donghae: (uses your phone as light) Did you forget I was here again?

You: (smiling) No!

Donghae: (smiling) Okay.

 

Donghae reaches your room. He charges your cellphone and turns off the light.You lay down on your bed. He goes next to you and kisses your forehead. Aw, that kiss. He holds you close and you fall asleep to his warmth.

 

 

---------------

Goodnight ^^