My fake boyfriend...

It's I'm possible not impossible

You receive a phone call from your Uncle. You explained how important you were needed in LA. He didn't buy it. He assumed you were just flaking on the blind date.

 

You: Yes Uncle. I think he's a great guy. How you described him and all but, I'm not looking for anyone right now. (waiting for his response) Yeah. Of course. I'm busy and yeah, that too, Plus, I won't have enough time. Yeah. I know. Wait, what? No... No!

 

Yeah, your Uncle wasn't kidding when he said he'd really like it if you'd meet the guy.

 

You: He's coming where? What?

 

The conversation didn't end so well. Apparently, your blind date is going to see you off before your drive for LA.

Yikes! What will come of this trip?

So, there you are waiting for your blind date.

The time is 9:19 am.

The doorbell rings. Here it goes.

You open the door and was surprised by a familiar face.

 

You: (smiles) Sang-hyun Park

 

There he was Park Sang-hyun better known as MBLAQ's thunder (Cheondung)

 

Thunder: Hi ______?

You: Yeah. How in the world did my uncle get to know you?

Thunder: Oh, I'm not your blind date. I was just his proxy.

You: Wait, what?

Thunder: (smiling) Joke lang (Just kidding) Peace (raises his 2 fingers to indicate peace)

You: Oh yeah, you speak Tagalog huh?

Thunder: And you?

You: Yeah. I learned quick (smiling) Um, would you like to come in?

Thunder: Yes, please.

 

You and Thunder make your way to the livingroom.

 

Thunder: You didn't expect me huh?

You: Opo. Nakakagulat (Yes, It's a big surprise)

Thunder: Po? (Yes? )

You: Yeah, you're older right. Like Oppa. Can I call you Kuya? (Big brother)

Thunder: (smiles) Sure.

You: A month is a right enough gap right? (smiling)

Thunder: Talaga? (Really)

You: Opo (Yes, with respect)

 

You two had a nice chat. You told him how awesome you find him and his sister. And that, you loved Sandara in all her Filipino Movies.

 

You: I swear. if I had known.

Thunder: You wouldn't have tried to flake out on me?

You: (smiles) guilty. I'm sorry. I just. My best friend's parents are coming and,

Thunder: (cuts you in) You like him?

You: What?

Thunder: I'm guessing your bestfriend is a guy. Tama ba? ( Am I right)

You: Opo.

Thunder: And galang mo naman. (You're so respectful)

You: Salamat po. (Thank you )

Thunder: (smiles) So, am I right?

You: Yes he's a guy but,

Thunder: Yeah?

You: I found him cute before. But, that's it.

Thunder: And his parents?

You: His Dad thinks we're dating.

Thunder: And how long has it been since you saw him?

You: That his Dad know of?

Thunder: Interseting (smiling)

You: What?

Thunder: Your answer?

You: 2.

Thunder: So?

You: I might like his cousin.

Thunder: Yan, ang nakakagulat! (Now, that's surprising)

You: I'm still not sure. So, I don't know.

Thunder: Ayaw mo malaman nila ang sekreto mo? (You don't want them to know your secret)

You: Hindi po. (No )

Thunder: So?

You: It's so strange how I can open up to you like that. There's 2 secret there.

Thunder: (smiling) Ang tawag jan, Buking! (That's called, being caught)

You: (smiling) Fine. I guess so.

Thunder: So?

You: I'm still waiting for you to think of a plan.

Thunder: Me?

You: Opo, Ikaw nga po. (Yes, you)

 

He smiles at you. Eventually, time flew and you're about ready to go for your drive. Thunder helps you pack up the car.

 

You: All this time, I didn't even offer you anything to eat or drinnk. Maybe because there's something else you're hiding from me? Like, how you're really not my blind date. My Uncle sent you here, para bantayan po ako? (to watch me)

Thunder: (smiles) Ouch! I really am your date. Not blind. We've met but,

You: Huh?

Thunder: I'm your date. My Dad is your Uncle's best friend's brother's best friend.

You: Oh, yeah. I met my Uncle's best friend's brother.

Thunder: And, you're sort of suppose to tour me.

You: Pero, aalis na po ako. (But, I'm leaving now)

Thunder: (smiling as he look behind the plant) There's still room right? (smiling because of his luggage)

You: Um?

 

So, you end up having a date slash babysitter slash the guy you'll be responsible for, for the next...

 

You: Um? How long did my Uncle plan this for? (starts driving)

Thunder: 2 weeks ago.

You: But this trip?

Thunder: I leave for Korea in 2 weeks. So, Urireul boja ttara eod-eul (let's get along well)

 
You: What?
 
Thunder: Let's have fun! (smiles)
 
You: This is weird. Bringing a guy home to my best friend's house who thinks I'm dating their son. This should be an interesting meeting.
 
Thunder: (smiles) Yeah!
 
 
On your drive to LA, you get sleepy along the way.
 
You: (yawns) Do you have a driver's license?
 
Thunder: In Korea.
 
You: Oh, (yawns) Okay.
 
Thunder: Do you want to stop for a bit? We've been driving for 4 hours straight.
 
You: Let's just gas up and stop there for a bit.
 
Thunder: Nice car. The tank's not empty yet.
 
You: Yeah. (yawns and drives to the gas station)
 

After filling the tank, you two go out to eat for a bit.
 
 
Thunder: I didn't know you were hungry.
 
You: I'm always hungry.
 
Thunder: What?
 
You: That was a joke! But, sort of true (smiles) 
 
Thunder: Your like Luffy. After some meat,
 
You: (cuts in) In One Piece, I think I'm more like Zoro. Some sleep does me wonders. Although, I'm not a big fan of sleep. When I do get enough, it's like I acquired Garp's strength in throwing those cannons.
 
Thunder: You read Manga?
 
You: Yeah. I love them but, I'm kind of slow in terms of catching up and I started in Animes (smiling)
 
Thunder: What a catch.
 
You: (smiles) Me?
 
Thunder: No, back there. The poster says "What a catch" (pointing to the actual poster behind you)
 
You: (smiling) Oh.(continues eating) An hour and 25 minutes left until we get there.
 
Thunder: Yes Captain (smiles and continues to eat)
 
 
 
 
You drive the last hour and 25 minutes. You finally see the house. It looks exactly like how you last seen it. After reminiscing as you drive in the driveway, you missed one small detail.
 
 
You: (parks) Oh no!
 
Thunder: What is it?
 
You: Dating their son or not. His Mom still sees me as a daughter. So, me bringing home a guy, I just met in less than 8 hours. They'll kill me before they get a chance to hug me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------
 
Comments? What do you guys think so far? Sorry, was catching up on my other stories and reading One Piece! Yeah! Thanks you guys! ^^
 
 
Going to work on the next chapter now. Thanks for the 6 subscribers who stayed. I lost 2 i think :( I guess they were surprised about the turn out and well, life is full of surprises :) Thanks again guys! See you again soon :) Good morning by the way ^^