Unkissed

It's I'm possible not impossible

There he was. Smiling at you. Lee Dong Hae, right in front of you. You slap yourself in the face, hard.

 

Donghae: Jagiya! (holding onto your face) Are you okay?

You: You're real. You're really here.

Donghae: (smiling) Yeah.

You: Ouch. My face hurts. The pain is kicking in now.

Donghae: why did you slap yourself?

You: I just wanted to make sure you were here. Really here. And you are. Right? Because my heart is beating so fast. Earlier, it seemed to have stopped.

Donghae: (smiles) I'm here.

You: Why though? Do you have a concert here?

Donghae: (smiles) I just missed you.

You: So this is how it feels to be missed by a boyfriend (Smiling)

Donghae: (smiling) Are you happy?

You: (smiling) Yeah. Super! (You couldn't help but hug him tightly)

Donghae: (smiles and returns the hug) Me too.

 

Just then. someone clears their throat.

 

Sarai: I think they haven't kissed yet.

 

You two slowly let go of the hug and turn to Sarai and Dongmin.

 

You: Bell! (hugs Dongmin)

Dongmin: (returns the hug) And you forgot all about me.

You: (lets go of the hug) I'm sorry. I'm just really happy now. (smiling as you turn to Donghae)

Dongmin: Alright. Go with him now. We'll talk later.

You: I love you thank you. (kisses Dongmin's cheek and happily holds Donghae's hand)

Donghae: Let's gp (smiling at you)

You: (smiling) Yeah.

 

In the busy airport, all you saw was Donghae holding onto your hand. You wanted to keep staring at him but you couldn't. What if you bumped into someone or tripped or something? You two just slowly walked and you let go of his hand and wrapped your arm around his waist. Yup, much better. He smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You: I can't believe you're here. (smiling)

Donghae: Me too.

You: What's the reason why you came so suddenly? I mean. (smiling) I'm really happy you're here but, what's your reason? I honestly thought you were mad or avoiding me. But, I know that's not it.

Donghae: When I heard you talk about your ex. Something rushed over me. Maybe confidence or jealousy. (smiling) One of those.

You: (smiling) Awesome then.

 

You two reach your car and he puts his luggage inside the trunk. You two get in the car and wait for the two to arrive.

 

You: Is it okay for you to be here? (putting on your seatbelt) Won't you get in trouble?

Donghae: (putting on his seatbelt) I hope not (smiling)

You: (smiles) Seriously though. Is it okay for you to be here? And how long can you stay.

Donghae: (smiling) One at a time. Yes. It's okay.

You: (smiling) and how long?

 

Just then, Dongmin and Sarai arrives. Dongmin puts his luggage inside the trunk while Sarai gets in the back.

 

Donghae: (smiling) I'll tell you later.

Sarai: It's a secret huh? (putting on her seatbelt)

Dongmin: (gets in the car) You two walked fast (putting on his seatbelt)

Sarai: I know Oppa. You should've seen her in Disneyland.

You: (Starts the car) I'm just glad you guys are here (smiles at Donghae who is smiling right back)

Dongmin: You guys can stare and smile at each other later. Focus on your driving.

You: (smiling) Ne, Oppa.

 

You hear Donghae smiling next to you. You really want to look at him and smile but, you can't. You're driving. You have to focus on the road.

 

Dongmin: So, you two.

You: Yeah?

Dongmin: Are you two serious? Donghae-Hyung calls out of nowhere and tells me to take him to you. What happened?

You: Why?

Donghae: I didn't tell him anything.

Dongmin: What is it? Come to think of it, how long have you two been talking?

You: A while.

Dongmin: How long is a while.

Donghae: Around a year.

You: Yeah.

Dongmin/Sarai: A year?

You: Yeah.

Dongmin: Why didn't any of you tell me?

You: we didn't know. It just happened.

Donghae: Yeah.

Dongmin: (turns to Sarai) And what's this date I heard?

Sarai: Huh? what date?

You: I was asleep so, I wouldn't know.

Dongmin: You fell asleep on their date?

Sarai: Oppa, what date? You mean, no. He likes her not me.

Donghae/Dongmin: What?

Sarai: Yeah, he said if Donghae-Oppa and her weren't dating. He would've made a move on her because 2 weeks is a long time.

You: Seiously Sarai, just admit you like him. That's all your brother wanted to know.

Sarai: Fine! I like Cheondung-Oppa. Are you all happy?

Dongmin: Not really.

You: (smiling) I'm always happy when I'm right. ( You stole a glimpse of Donghae who just happened to be smiling back)

 

Oh my gosh. I'm driving. ________ Calm down. Relax. You can't let your emotions get over you. Just continue driving. You can do it. Just a few more miles and you can continue with the smiles and stares exclusively for your boyfriend who is right here, right now. Oh my gosh. Okay, calming down.

 

You steal another look at him. How does he do that? He's smiling back at you. Finally, you all get home. Dongmin and Sarai went ahead and carried the luggages with them. You and Donghae held hands and walked as slow as you could.

 

You: So, how long can you stay? Isn't it a bother to be going back and forth. Especially in a plane.

Donghae: (smiles) It's okay. I'm just glad to see you.

You: But for how long?

Donghae: Some time.

You: Okay, some. S.O.M.E. Four days?

Donghae: (smiles) Maybe?

You: Maybe? (smiling) M.A.Y.B.E. 5 days? I hope it's maybe.

Donghae: (smiling) We'll see.

You: (smiling) We'll see. W.

Donghae: (cuts you in by pulling you in close to him) I'll tell you later.

 

Your heart stopped. Seriously. It stopped. But, it started beating when Dongmin opens the door to you guys.

 

Dongmin: I don't know what's taking them (opens the door) so long. (sees you 2) Now I know.

Sarai: Seriously Oppa. How can they ever kiss with you always interrupting.

You: And we go in.

 

Donghae hugs his Aunt and Uncle and he and Thunder share a bro hug.

 

Mrs. Kim: So, where is Donghae sleeping.

 

Childish but, it was sort of a reflex. You immediately raised your arm, then felt embarassed and pretend it never happened. You caught Donghae smiling at you.

 

Sarai: They're adults right?

Dongmin: Donghae-hyung can share a bed with ________ with Sarai still in the room.

Mrs. Kim: That sounds right.

Sarai: Weird. But, I'm pretty sure they won't do anything with me around.

You: So, Is it just me or is my face burning up?

 

Everyone smiles at your comment.

 

 

------

 

So, comments? Concerns? Thanks subscribers ^^