Are you sleeping?

It's I'm possible not impossible

 

 Oh my gosh!!!! Everything got deleted. I was done with Chapter 20 when the web page expired and refreshed itself. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Okay, I'm going to try and write again. OH MY GOSH.....

----------------

 

 

 

You yawn and Donghae slowly pushes you in your room.

Donghae: You should sleep now.

You: Did you eat dinner?

Donghae: Yes. And you?  (sits next to you on the bed)

You: Yeah. What did you eat?

Donghae: Baked Chicken and mushrrom.

You: You finished it all right?

Donghae: (smiles) Yes.

You: That's good.

Donghae: You should sleep.

You: Okay, but can you sing to me?

Donghae: Okay (pulls you in as you lay next to him)

You: Something in Chinese. (you hug him as your eyes begin to close)

 

He sings to you, Super Junior M's "Love is sweet" You love this song. You love it anymore as he sings it especially for you. His Chinese is really good. You can tell how much he improved as he sings the rap parts.

 

You doze off after awhile. But soon, you wake up.

 

Is he sleeping?

 

You: (whispers) Nǐ ràng wǒ de xīnzàng gāoxìng (You make my heart happy)

Type text or a website address or translate a document.
Donghae: (smiles and faces you) Nǐ shénme shí hòu xuéhuì shuō ma? (When did you learn that?
 
You: Huh? You couldn't sleep?
 
Donghae: (smiles) Wǒ kěyǐ wěn nǐ ma? (Can I kiss you)
 
You: What?
 
Donghae: Ani. (smiling) Sleep now. (hugs you tighter)
 
You: Wen?
 
Donghae: What?
 
 
 
You face him and closes your eyes.
 

Did she understand that?

 

You wait with your eyes still closed.

 

Does he think I'm sleeping?

 

You hear him smiling. You open your eyes and was startled when he kissed you. Naturally, you caught his kiss. And instead of sleeping. That's what you did. Kiss. One word to describe that moment. Pure.

It was going well, until you were interrupted. by a phone call 

You both let go of each other's lips smiling.

 

Donghae: (smiling) I'll get it. (takes your phone from the side table drawer) It's Dongmin.

You: (annoyed but still smiling) What does he want?

Donghae: (smiling) Do I answer it?

You: (smiling) Yes please.

Donghae: (answers the call) Yes? (puts him on speaker)

Dongmin: Hyung, is ______ there?

You: What is it Oppa?

Dongmin: I don't know. I just felt like I needed to call you. Are you in the same room right now?

You: Yeah.

Dongmin: Were you two doing something before I called? Is there something going on?

Donghae: No. (sarcastic) Thank you.

Dongmin: What?

You: (smiling) Good night Oppa. I have work tomorrow. (smiles at Donghae) I love you.

 

He smiles back and takes the phone with him. You kneel on your bed and begin to pray.

 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. God, please watch over and protect my Family, friends and those I care for and those who care for my family. Please keep them all away from harm's way. Thank you for my career and many opputunities I am given. I pray for the soul of my twin and Donghae's Dad and all the souls who have passed on. May they rest in peace forever. Thank you for this great Man. I must be really good to be blessed with him. Thank you so much. Please give us strength and confidence in everything we set our mind to. Please heal the sick and cleanse those that are being tempted by evil. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

 

After your prayer, you fall asleep. Donghae can see that you're having a good dream because you were smiling brightly in your sleep.

 

 

 

-------

 

 

Goodnight. ^^ Aw, the first one I wrote was longer but got deleted, :( Anyway, tell me what you think. Good night ^^ Suuuuuuper sleeeepy zzzZZZ  

 

Thanks to my new subrscribers. Going to update chapter 21 now ^^