a nightmare's opposite of reality

It's I'm possible not impossible

He saw you. RIght?

 

Jagiya. Really?

 

You didn't notice but you were already in tears. Donghae looked at you in cofusion.

 

Donghae: Wae uneungeoya? (Why are you crying?)

Kyuhyun: (finally notice you) Oh?

You: You really don't know me?

 

Out of your dream, Donghae is slowly waking you up.

 

Donghae: Jagiya, wake up. I'm right here.

You: (wake up with a tear from your eye) Jagiya.

Donghae: I'm right here.

You: (hugs him in a hurry) Please don't ignore me.

Donghae: (returns the hug) I'll never do that.

You: (wipes the tear of your eye as you hug him tighter) Please don't leave me either.

Donghae: It was just a nightmare. That's the opposite of reality.I'll never leave you.

You: (lets go of the hug and faces him) Easier said than done. Never say never.

Donghae: But I mean what I say.

 

Just then, a knock is heard on the door.

You had patients coming in. You suddenly became busy again.

You didn't know but Donghae called Dongmin after you left the quarters.

 

Donghae: Naega geunyeoreul dujin anh-eulgeoya. (I'm not going to leave her)

Dongmin: Dangsin-eun geunyeoboda deo saram-eul chaj-eul su eobs-seubnida. (You won't find anyone like her) Hyung, if you're going to break her heart, do it now. She has loved and really did try her best but, none of those were true. She did try. This time, she risked everything. She's no longer using just her brain. Hyung, Geunyeoui ma-eum-eun modu ne geos-ida (Her heart is all yours)
 
Donghae: Nado Ara (I know that too) But, I won't. You believe me don't you?
 
Dongmin: Hyung, Nan dangsin-eul mid-eoyohajiman amudo jeongmal milaega algo eo (I believe you but no one really knows what the future knows)
 
 
 
You and Donghae get home later than expected. It was such a busy day that you both forgot to eat breakfast. It's almost lunch time. You both shower and change and meet in the livingroom.
 
 
You: Jagiya, I'm sorry about earlier.
 
Donghae: It's okay. I'll prove it to you. (smiles and gestures you to sit next to him)
 
You: What?
 
Donghae: (smiling) Dangsin-i deur-eot na (You heard me)
 
You: Huh?
 
 
He just smiles at you
 

What does that mean? Does he think I understood what he said?

You'll understand soon enough.

 

Donghae: So, lunch? (smiles)

You: Oh my gosh. I totally forgot.

Donghae: And you have to return your Uncle's call.

You: (stands up) Right.

Donghae: We can eat out today. I'm kind of hungry (smiling)

You: I'm so sorry. I'm really bad at this.

Donghae: No, you're not. I'll go buy something outside.

You: No, we can do take-out.

Donghae: (smiles) Okay (heads for the kitchen)

 

There's something fishy about this fishy. ** Oh right, I have to tell everyone about my sudden and surprising news. I'll go do that and, oh no I have to pack. So much to do, so little time that I can't even make my boyfriend a decent meal. I have to make up for it when we get there.

---------

What do you guys think? Awesome. 12 subscribers ^^ Thank you,