Nice and slow guy

It's I'm possible not impossible

Donghae: (smiling) Why is my heart beating so fast?

 

Just then, Wendy comes rushing in with her ipad. Both You and Donghae looked surprised to see her.

 

Wendy: He's the Nice and slow guy right?

You: What?

Wendy: That's you right? Here, I'll show you both. (puts her ipad on it's stand and plays this video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfDHtaWGgg&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Oh my gosh!

Huh?

You all watch the video until the very end. Donghae noticed you cover your mouth from time to time. wendy was too caught up in the video to notice any of you.

 

Wendy: That's you right? It's an old video so, I'm guessing that was you?

Donghae: Yeah.

Wendy: I knew it. Wow! See, (looks at you) I told you. I'll leave you too (leaves smiling)

 

There was an awkward silence.

 

My girlfriend's coworker knows me as the Nice and Slow guy. I wonder what she's thinking?

He is a Man. I mean, I know that obviously but, Oh my gosh. Someone please cut this silence already.

 

You/Donghae: Jagiya.(smiles)

Donghae: Are you mad?

You: No. why would I?

Donghae: Because your coworker knows me as the "Nice and slow guy"

You: (smiling) You have some other videos  I found and,

Donghae: They're worse?

You: What? No. It's just. Another man kissed you. You dressed as a girl and,

Donghae: and?

You: (smiles) You're an awesome entertainer. But I wonder?

Donghae: What is it?

You: You were kissed by Yesung. How many times do I have to kiss you to clear that image off my mind?

Donghae: (smiling) I don't know? (moves closer to you)

 

You two were just about to kiss when a camera flashes. Wendy forgot to turn off her flash. She smiles at you two.

 

Wendy: Go on. (smiling) Please, continue.

You: You know what Wendy? It's my last day at work. I don't think I'll get fired but then again (smiling as you reach for the door)

Wendy: Hey, what? Wait.

You: (smiling) I'm just kidding but seriously, can you stay awake for awhile?

Wendy: Okay.

You: Thanks (smiling and locks the door)

Donghae: Jagiya.

You: Hm? (goes next to him)

Donghae: Why did you lock the door?

You: I wonder.(smiles and kisses him)

Donghae: (smiles) Okay (returns the kiss)

 

You two kiss until Donghae notices something.

 

Donghae: You should sleep now Jagiya.

You: Will you sleep too?

Donghae: We'll see. But I know it'll be hard for you to sleep here.

You: Maybe since it's my last day that I suddenly feel so tired. (yawns)

Donghae: Sleep now. (he lays you down on the bed as you rest your head on his chest)

You: (smile and hugs him tighter) I love you (falls asleep)

Donghae: (smiles) I love you too. (kisses your forehead)

 

In your dream, you have a flashback.

A random guy from your past tells you something.

 

Guy: When your boyfriend kisses you on the forehead. He only has pure intentions with you. That's love, right there.

 

Suddenly, the dream shifts to a new one. You were hiding from someone. You run all over the town, trying to stay away. But somehow, after running for many hours, you've been spotted.

A man in black goes to you.

 

Man: The boss just wants to see you.

You: I don't want to see him.

Man: You have no other choice.

You: I don't want to. (scream your lungs out) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

 

Just then you turn around and see Leeteuk from Super Junior in the next street. You run to him. He goes inside a tour bus. You follow him inside. You see every member except one. They were all too busy to notice you. You look all over. You couldn't find him. At the very end of the tourbus you see a  guy lying down with a hat covering his face. Your heart is beating faster than it was when you were running as fast as you can.

 

Why doesn't he see me? Is this how it feels to be ignored? To be bottled up with emotions you can never let out?

 

Just then Kyuhyun passes you and heads for the guy.

 

Kyuhyun: Hyung! (shakes him to wake up) Hyung!

 

The guy turned out to be Donghae. His eyes met yours but, that was it. He just ignored you

------

Comments? Good night ^^