Hey, I know that guy

It's I'm possible not impossible

So, you and your twin sister Kimberley get off Incheon International Airport. 

 

Kimberley: What do you want to do here?

You: I told you, I learned the alphabet on the plane. I got this!

Kimberley: Seriously, I love you but, how is the Korean alphabet suppose to help us?

You: I can read now. I can read hangul, FYI that;s the Korean language.

Kimberley: Yeah, I sort of figured that.

You: Anyway, let's go around and I'll show you how awesome I really am. (starts walking as you link arms with your twin)

Kimberley: (Notice someone) But look! (stops walking) That guy! (points at a Korean guy heading their way)

You: What guy? (you look that way and heads for the guy) Hey!

 

The guy was just as surprise as you were.

 

You: I know you! (singing) Dong Dong ding dong dong! You're DongMin right?

Dongmin: (smiles upon realizing who you were) _______! (hugs you out of nowhere)

You: (You smile and return the hug) So you do remember me. What are you doing here?

Kimberley joins you two.


Dongmin: Oh! Wait, you weren't kidding. You really do have a twin.

You: Yeah! I told you. This is Kim and I know, your last name is Kim. So, if you ever get married. Yeah, weird topic upon first meeting, I know. Okay, I'll stop now. You two say hi to each other.

 

Dongmin: Nice to meet you Kim. My name is Dongmin Kim. (smiles as he  shakes Kimberley's hand)

Kimberley: Call me Kimberley. Nice to meet you too.

You: Okay, so again Bell what are you doing here?

Kimberley: Bell?

You: You know, ding dong, Dong MIn!

Kimberley: Oh, I apologize for my sister

Dongmin: It's fine. I'm used to her.

You: You miss me right? I mean I know you do but, what the heck are you doing here? Take note, 3rd time asking.

Dongmin: Oh yeah, I live here now. Sort of.

You: Sort of?

Dongmin: Have you girls heard of Super Junior?

Kimberley: Yeah, they're BIG in the Philippines! We just came from there.

You: Oh, those songs that our family was listening to but don't understand?

Kimberley: (smiles) Yeah.

You: What about them?

Dongmin: Yeah! They're pretty Big in Asia. I'm meeting them now. I'm apparently cousin's with one of them.

You: Apparently?

Dongmin: Well, we are. It's just that. I'm not really well connected with my roots. You know ____?

You: Yeah, we have the same one. We should catch up. We'll be here for a few hours then back to the US.

Dongmin: Wait, you're leaving already?

You: Yeah. This is just a stop over. Anyway, here's my email address. (takes out a notepad, writes your email address and gives it to him) Don't lose it Bell!

Dongmin: Yeah! I won't (puts it in his pocket)

You: Well, if your busy.

Dongmin: Actually, why don't you girls come over to my house?

You: We were going to buy some souvenirs and go in tours and stuff.

Dongmin: My Mom would kill me if she knew you were here and,

You: (cuts him in) Oma? (smiles)

Dongmin: (smiles) Yeah. Is it okay? (turns to Kimberley)

Kimberley: Yeah. It's better being surrounded by familiar faces. Well, for her (smiles)

Dongmin: I swear _______. If you two didn't look exactly alike I wouldn't have guessed you two were related.

You: Hey! (smiles)

 

A whole bunch of screaming Super Junior Fans (ELF) comes running past them.

 

Dongmin: That's our cue! (smiles at the twins)

Kimberley: Oh yeah, your cousin huh?

Dongmin: Yeah. How about you two head for the car. _______ you'll find it. (hands the keys to you)

You: Okay (smiles and leaves with your twin)

 

You and Kimberley starts walking out of the airport.

 

Kimberley: How are we going to find it?

You: Easy! (presses the unlock button on the key)

 

You both see a car's lights blink ahead. You smile at each other and head for the car. You both sit in the back and wait for the guys.

 

Kimberley: So, how do you know Dongmin?

You: The time we went to LA. We stayed at the apartment. You were taking those genius classes. I was doing martial arts, sports and dance.

Kimberley: Oh, you met him in one of those?

You: No! I met him as I was walking back home.

Kimberley: (smiling) Seriously?

You: (Smiles) Yeah! I promise. I always saw him looking so lonely. I would hang with him. His English wasn't as good as now but, we managed to understand each other.

Kimberley: So he was born here?

You: Yeah. His Mom is super cool. She loves me. She even wished I would be her daughter.

Kimberley: You mean daughter in law?

You: No, daughter. She has a daughter but, she's not as awesome as me.

Kimberley: (smiling) What?

You: She's well, Sarai. I think that was her name. She hates me!

Kimberley: Was? And, why does she hate you?

You: She hates anyone that would be good for her brother.

Kimberley: For?

You: To!

Kimberley: Oh my gosh! Did you like him? Do you still like him?

You: What?

Kimberley: He's cute!

You: Ah, like what I told him. I don't like Asians.

 

The trunk of the car opens and Dongmin sits on the Driver's seat.

 

Kimberley: That's mean.

Dongmin: Yup! It sounded even meaner the first time she said it.

You: It was a joke. Plus, you know how badly I loved and was OBSSESSED with Jessemac.

Dongmin: Oh yeah, how did that work out? Married yet? (smiles at you)

You: No. It didn't work out!

 

A guy then goes in the front seat. He looked surprised to you both.

 

Dongmin: Oh, this is my cousin. Lee Donghae. This is my bestfriend from LA. ____ and her twin Kimberley.

 

 

 

 

So..... what do you guys think so far? Too short? Well, it's sort of hard typing on my phone so yeah, laptop time :)