Blending Like Ninja's

A Fan's Beautiful Dream!

 

Why are the lights so bright! They hurt my eyes? I can’t see where I’ am?? “Mika”, I hear a voice call me who is that? My head hurts like I’ve been drinking but I don’t remember drinking. “Mika, thank god! Girl! I thought you were a goner!” OK now the voice sounds familiar as the figure in front of me comes more clear Honey is standing in front of me with a sign of relief on her face.. “Honey what happened to me!” I’m trying to get up; I still don’t know where I’m at...  “well let’s see I think the heat got to you it’s pretty hot and you’re probably not use to it so I’m guessing that’s what happened, after the performance you just passed out and we brought you here to this first aid room inside the arena” ..Seriously? all I heard was room inside the arena;  this is enough for me to jump of the bed….

“Mika, I don’t think this is such a good Idea”, why won’t she shut up... “Listen honey if you don’t be quiet we will be thrown out! Get it! Out! They will not let us stay not even in the same state as the boys! now walk naturally we look like we belong now keep walking!” I took over the role of leader in one instant I felt bad for honey but why where we in that room she should of dragged me out... I mean do I sound ungrateful? But BIGBANG is sitting somewhere in this building and we are sitting around!!! awww!! Hell no! Not on my watch! We are trying to blend in like ninjas we look like we belong all I want is a picture with the boys that’s it, and also an individual one with my Ji no biggie right….

Walking down the hallway….. this is backstage wow! Looks awesome all the dancers walking around they are all dressed different, we tag along behind a group of girls that are standing in front of us blending in with them... They look like they belong to the fantastic baby song because we match perfectly with them..muahaha!! Here I come my Ji wait for me! “So tell me what you think about the leader isn’t he something”... “Yeah sure if that’s what you want to call it I definitely think he is gay!” What ohh hell no!! this is looking for a beating who the hell is she calling gay…I’m gonna giver her a piece of my mind “ well I..” ….. “I don’t think you should be talking like that about the man who cuts your checks” a voice from far back said. Who is that Lori Ann Oh! My gawd! she is the Choreographer for the boys! “I’m sorry mam”, Oh! she’s eye balling me!! Don’t look at me. Don’t look at me...  “And you are”…oh! she is talking to me... “umm..mam we are?” words don’t fail me now. With full confidence I said “well we are the back up dancers for the back up dancers?”..Oh ! That sounds so stupid…”fair enough”... What… she walked away like only a diva would...God I love her…looking at honey’s expressing she looks like she is about to pass out..

We followed the dancers down the hall. Now they are eye balling us knowing the differences between us which are amazing; they are tall have beautiful long legs... we came around the corner and stood in front of a room... “Well, let’s go in they want to inspect the wardrobe before we go out”. Wait what...no I just need to room to the boys!  I don’t need a seamstress looking at me. We got to ditch this group now!!...I gave honey a glance... her face is all pale. Chris is no where to be found. Where the hell did he go? Looking around I don’t see hm.. What the hell! right now is not the time to be missing a fan boy! Maybe he found the room and ran away with TOP well that’s his fantasy not mine, and this is not a drama so that will never happen! Let’s snap out of it now Mika! This is as far as your joke goes! We need to get the hell out of here or else we won’t make it to the show! Ohh! Well! I just hope he reads my letter! I left my phone number on it, like a babo waiting for his call that’s my dream…

One of the dancers opens the door and that’s when I froze. What the is that!!! That’s not a seamstress!!!!