The Performance

A Fan's Beautiful Dream!

 

 

The crowd is going nuts! why didn’t I think this was going to happen before.. I’m tops 5foot tall and these people are giants what the ! They are so close! What seems to be such big space before is now a very small place I can barely breathe!  Everyone has gathered together! I look over at sister In-law! “Honey!!”  I try to grab her hand! “What’s the matter Mika?”...Getting closer to her “Honey I can’t deal good with closed spaces I can’t breath” I felt like I was going to pass out what the hell is this...Why didn’t I think of this I felt light headed… then in less then mere seconds it’s gone! I don’t feel it anymore. All I see is Ji standing in front of me! What the hell where did he come from! I was not paying attention. Blue started playing in the back ground! They’re singing and I’m going into convulsions!! “He’s here. He’s here! JI!!” I cream to Honey! She gives me a huge grin and squeezes my hand of course she is looking at Taeyang not even my way and we go into fangirl mode!!! Ultimate fangirl mode on... I’m screaming my head off! I’m trying to get his attention! Why doesn’t he see me!! Maybe it’s the lighting! This !! GD!!GD!! The crowd is chanting I joined “GDTOP>SEUNGRI>DAE ..Saranghae!!!! Wooooo!!!!

 

Sound check is over! I’m so bummed! He didn’t notice us!! What the heck! Plan! 1 failed!! There is still the parking lot performance I’m ready for this, bring it on. Honey! Where are we going?” we kept walking. She is from the area so I’m assuming she knows where we need to go... “Right here” she points to a spot in front of us, it’s crowded with VIP’s too, more than on the other side of the arena.. “Right here, in front of us these doors are the entrance to the dressing room hallways”. What! No wonder it’s so packed! I definitely hooked with the right crew! I’m so glad!! There are windows above the arena you can see people running around... What are they doing? “Mika” again I was brought to reality... “Mika, we are going to rock this, everyone let’s get ready! We are gambling all our chips here!” and with Honey’s instructions let’s rock the house……

 

All VIP’s gathered around cheering I can feel my heart pounding this is awesome what office girl! not today!!. I’m a super star everyone is looking at us I have my GD attitude soaring above 100% rocking the beat hitting the right moves at the right time we are on fire and the crowd is going wild!! At the corner of my eye I can see a couple of guys just starring not part of the crowd kinda standing out from the crowd? Who are they? They don’t look like they belong here the way they are dressed! Starring and pointing our way.  We kept dancing…. At the end of bad boy it was clear to see the crowed love us! We were sweating but it was worth it... We take a bow this was our performance of a life time. and then as if some one called my name I looked up at the windows and that was the last thing I remember… standing on the top window there stop  a boy with jeans and a white plain T-shirt phone held in front of him like taking a picture or Video? He had pink hair and very pale skin……