The Beginning

A Fan's Beautiful Dream!

I open my eyes to the sun ray's hitting my face..Oh my God! it's here.. the day I have been waiting for ..I hop out of bed so excited so many things to do.. today is the concert of Bigbang.. who would figure I would go see them...I'm so excited I can't contain myself ..1yr ago if you would of asked me would I ever attend a BIGBANG concert I would say no because things were so unsure with them and I had barely discover them who would of thought this tiny discovery would lead to the greatest love on earth...oohhhh my beautiful Ji-Yong well .. to most of you is G-dragon of BIGBANG and to me it's G..just plain Ji I think it sounds cool..just like him.. 

 

Enough of day dreaming ..with all my bags packed I'm ready to go..."kock//"kock" what now... I opened my door, "Mary, Oh, my girl what are you doing here?" "really Mika are you that dumb? did you forget I was taking you to the airport?" ..ohh yeah, I'm sorry I'm just soo busy trying to get everything together make sure I don't miss anything with my luck I will forget my passport or something hahahaha".."oh my god Mika you better check you're right" why Mary if she wasn't my friend she would be so dead..she is the only one that gets away with making fun of me.. I went back up stairs just to make sure because with my luck she is probably right -__-! Passport checked, concert outfit , tickets to concert, car reservations..yes! we are set.."by the way Mika did Romeo call you today? ohhh...me and Romeo have been best friends since Elementary school I like him but apparently I'm not good enough we had a break and had to separate for a while we have not been the same since..."no he hasn't ..it's OK though I said good bye to him yesterday".."enough small talk let's gooo" I can't containg my self as I buckle my seat it would be a long ride but as the butterflies well up in my heart.."Haru..Haru..starts playing in my I pod..I go into a daze and fall into my beautiful bitter sweet nightmare......