Picture Perfect

A Fan's Beautiful Dream!

 

Ji started walking towards us again “Hyung is this OK?” asked Taeyang.. “We have to go on stage soon. We are wasting time! hyung let us know if this is OK? At least let them take a picture they have come from so far and their dance was dope remember, and they’re cute” he winked our way..…what? They saw us dance? I knew it...It wasn’t a dream I did see him by the window and he did read my letter.

My heart is going to explode of happiness this can never happen to me in real life! Taeyang thinks we are cute... am I dreaming? I pinched my self..no I’m not and that’s going to leave a mark. Ouch!!! He speaks in Korean what is he saying god why won’t you speak English!!! I can’t understand… the girl that came in the room now comes closer to us, she stares at all of us specially me what is her problem?… she bypassed me and goes straight for Ji’s hand and holds it…what he ! Who the hell is she? He looks up real quick, looks at her face then mine...He see’s the look in my face and removes the girls hand off his…this really sets her off..

“Oppa what’s the matter with you? (Speaks Korean)”. What the hell. I really need to learn Korean I can’t understand anything…. The boys look confused and not sure of what to do... I can’t take this anymore at this rate we will be thrown out and I will never have the chance to tell him what I want to I know he has my letter and I want to thank him for reading it and also….. And also What Mika?  Your going to tell him you love him that he’s your all?.. That right now your whole body is shivering at the sound of his voice? What...what do I do? I’m such a chicken I knew this would happen I talk big but I knew that when the time came I wouldn’t do anything! I can't help it, he has me under a spell. Is he a wizard? what kind of spell is this that I fell mesmerized by his beautiful eyes!

“OK”, Ji spoke. The word that will forever ring in my heart, this opened the doors to my fantasies a mere OK is enough to send me over the moon!  Really Mika you’re out of your mind… the boys gather their jackets, Taeyang’s beautiful body over his Tank shirt... The other boys were ready but who will take the picture?  The girl that entered the room I still don’t know her name I gave her my camera she looked as though she will jump me any minute…she snatched it from me….we all gathered and huddled together for the moment OMO! I’m touching Taeyang’s shoulder he is in the middle between me and Honey  he put his hands aroung my neck and aroung honey's giving us a tight squeeze! he smilled playingly..Oh wow! he is so strong! I can feel his musles on my neck! on my right is Seungri also know as Bias tree shaker because he has been know to try to get GD of the pedestal I have him on! He’s come close but every time Ji reels me back in… I love to hate this dude! Dae is standing right behind Taeyang looking alittle indifferent our eyes met and he smiled ...T.O.P is behind me next to …what the hell Chris is doing back there! They look like twins! I’m surrounded by my boys!

This is so unbelievable but where will Ji stand? He comes over to my side...Oh geez! I can smell him, beautiful towering over me! But then again anyone towers when am I’m so short... His presence just screams royalty...I just can’t get over how the ambiance changes when ever he is near….He came closer and knelled down in front of me I almost passed out his hair is so close to me, in touching distance from my hand, would it be too much if I touched it? I could smell him too, he smells soo good his fragrance fills my senses…and had me in a daze... “Ready 1.2.3.”, and it was over the picture was taken the boys dissembled and that was that…

we were back to the beginning huddled in the center and getting looked at from all directions by BIGBANG! If you would have told me this morning this would happed I probably would have laughed at your face!!! Now that I’m in this situation I don’t know what to do…where do we go from here? Now that I've been so close to him I don’t ever want to leave…...