First Impression

A Fan's Beautiful Dream!

 

He is standing in front of me! Oh! My god I’m  looking at him now; not Youtube, not a picture... It’s really Him living breathing and in front of me. What do I do? You mesmerize me! Can I tell you this? There is so much I want to say to you my Adonis! But I’m scared, I talk big but really I can’t breathe! I don’t want to scare him off or offend him by being to pushy or offensive....I hope you got my letter... Please see my heart….

He his head to the side, races and eyebrow a bit! Taeyang is laughing. Why is he laughing? I squeezed honey’s hand; girl you better control your man! Is he’s making fun of us? “And what do we have here?”..ohh! My god who is that? I turned half to my right standing by the wall Seungri..Oh! I forgot about the other one’s how can I forget the other boy’s Ji looks annoyed as hell..oh! My god my prince, don’t be upset! I have to do something… “Who are you guys? You’re not part of our group” Now Dae speaks... “Well we…I mean  ...My name is… “Mika” I hear the most beautiful voice in this universe say my name...Oh! My! Now I can die a beautiful death…the voice that sang to me and made me come alive after almost being dead...He speaks and my insides shiver, what? How does he know my name...? “umm..yes!” turning quickly to where the sound is coming from Ji is standing in front of me now and staring at me like he did with the previous dancers looking me up and down and he snickers!!

 What!! What is that why are you laughing are you also making fun of me! He comes closer. Holly ! Please don’t get to close I will combust! Here and now!! “You are Mika”? I don’t know how to take that. It sounds like he is disappointed... of course he would HE was probably expecting a beautiful goddess to match my beautiful Adonis yet he get’s me. I would be disappointed too. My heart dropped at the assumption of my thoughts... “I didn’t think you would have enough guts to do what you said on your letter! I was actually waiting to see what you would do”

He smiled a wide grin and I feel my heart swelling up like a balloon and start soaring to the sky! How can you do this to me just by giving me a smile? I never knew someone could have this much control over my feelings... He started walking around our group we got closer to each other holding hands now…. what’s going on? This is the time when we would get kicked out...why is he not doing anything…the boys have now gather in front of us and we somehow ended in the middle of the room.. The door opens and in comes a younger looking girl in the room dressed to impressed who is she?

 “Oppa! Who are these girls! I can tell they are not your dancers! Get them out of here you can’t do this, you know what will happen to your image if any one finds out they are here”. OK I don’t know who you are but I officially hate you!!! ..Ji started laughing and his beautiful laughter filled the room! Oh! What beautiful melody it’s so contagious I had to laugh too. She gave me the ugliest stare on earth what the hell is her problem... He stopped short in the middle of his laugh… Taeyang came over…: those are some really cool jackets did you make them yourselves? Well…yes I guess if my dad counts do I tell him will that make me look childish? I squeeze honey’s hand again... This time she spoke with authority... “I apologize for making so much noise they call me honey” she stretched her hand out to shake his..Taeyang stared at it and eventually shook it…I think that’s when honey’s dream came true at that exact moment! I saw her whole face glow and change to a total different person…I stare back at Ji…he now is looking at this girl that just came and for one brief moment he stared at me and I melted…

Honey continued, “I’m the leader of this crew we are the B-Crew we come from different states and we danced outside the arena just now and Mika got sick so we had to come in the arena”, as she said my name two things happened at the same time and it’s funny that I noticed since I’m slow when it come to these things. The girl that came in the room turned and looked at me as if she know who I was...and Ji’s back straighten right up and turned to look at me as well… well that’s ing confusing as hell what are they thinking… what was that reaction…

 “She is OK now we got lost and some how we got confused as back up dancer’s hahahaha!!!” Well said honey confuse them… do not let them know we sneaked like burglars looking for the diamonds. Like pirates looking for the booty! know what I’m sayin!! Muahahaha!!! She continues “But we will leave now!! But before we do can we get just one picture with you?” Taeyang smiled...Why have I never noticed his beautiful smile before actually now looking around the room as the boys stand there looking at us like we have three heads I must say they look so much better in person,. Nothing like the ones on the screen they don’t do them justice at all…..