A fan's Letter

A Fan's Beautiful Dream!

 

Dear Mr Kwon Ji-Yong,

My name is Mika, I’m an average girl nothing special but I just wanted to let you know that you have turned my world inside out in the best way possible…

Not to long ago I went though a break up and I thought I would die! But you have saved me with your angelic voice and for that I’m grateful! It may not sound like much to you but I want you to know that your music touches me in so many ways, every time I hear it I can feel you ..I can see you... not just the musician part but your soul comes through your music and moves me in so many ways...so I have decided to leave my ordinary life as an office girl and become a full pledged VIP dedicated to make you and the boys happy at all cost..

I pledge that I will defend your honor and the bands honor and I will never let anyone slander your name or the bands name in any way shape or form… I pledge to you that I will love you and only you and that no rumor will ever shake my resolve in any way manner or form... From this day on you will be the only man in my life and I will be celibate until you get married.

I pledge to not look at any other artist, K-POP bands or anything in similar... I pledge that I will always be by your side no matter what and when the time comes if so you decide you can call me and I will be at your side...until that time I will wait patiently but before that I will rock you’re world at the concert please know what me and my crew will be there performing at the show center just for you I will make my best efforts to be flawless and hope that you can enjoy my dancing as much as I enjoy your music! You are my life! you are my soul! And I will prove to you how much I’m in your debt I will dance only for you!

Please know my performance is dedicated to the man I love, which is you! No other man has made me feel what I feel for you! You move mountains just with the sound of your voice! Thank you for being my love... if I’m really adventurous I'll find a way to see you at he show but watch out because if I do  I’m stealing a kiss…… call me (my phone number goes here ; )

 

 

With lots of Love and respect,

 

MIKA xoxoxoxoxoxo