The Meeting

A Fan's Beautiful Dream!

 

Thing 1 led the way; I was being followed by thing 2 maybe they thought I was going to run away?? Going up the stairs the music still blasting loud through the speakers, walking all the way up to the second floor I can see  the dance floor from here there are windows but I’m not sure if it’s sound proof. Walking through some double doors and it’s like a different atmosphere in this room! So surreal nothing to do with what we are listening to in the bottom floor... Trouble Maker is playing over the speakers…what a coincidence because that’s how I feel right now!

Looking around the room there are leather chairs all around, there is a bar on the right hand corner of the room... Next to it a DJ booth with a fine as DJ mixing all the music together! Also alot of girls, dressed very trashy may I  add! Geez! I feel over dressed as I look at my Black jeans and T-shirt, I took my jacket off and had it over my shoulder I still had my hat on.. They all gave me this nasty look  as I stood there like I owned the place! I felt the Adrenaline pumping through my veins.  I’m so mad I need to find out what’s going on right now!

To my far left I noticed a group of boys, of course I could pin point them out anywhere there they stood sitting apart from each other but still in a group BIGBANG! And where is the fearless leader? Scanning the room I spotted him sitting there in the middle of the group he had his legs crossed a glass of whatever he was drinking on his right hand...He had his left hand to his temple he was wearing black  ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt with a blazer on top he looked like he had  just walked off the runway! he was staring at… I'm not really not sure ..... I looked to see if maybe he saw me but he kept sitting looking uninterested... The girls all around the boys and they didn’t mind at all. This really pisses me off! My night is ruined because of you and you’re sitting here having fun!

I started walking towards them with resolve...Your so getting a piece of my mind! I don’t know who you think you are to mess with me this way! I mean, I was ready to let you go, to stop thinking about you because this is impossible and now I’m here! My heart is pounding I can feel it in my throat I’m not sure if it’s because I’m still mad or because I’m walking towards him.. Heart of mine you are such a traitor... Now I’m just feet away from him. But still the anger flares more then anything. He looked my way! Oh! Geez! Still holding his pose he gazed at me with those beautiful eyes and I melted...

I couldn’t be mad at him no matter what, how can I argue with him! And he knows it...He knows the power he has over me. Over any girl! That’s why he’s so cocky this little ! And that’s what I love most about him... I’m sick!