Chapter 16

Welcome to My World

Author's Note:

Yes, it has been awhile. I got distracted with things and I was actually writers block. But I'm slowly getting out of it as I watch EXO Wolf's mv over and over again :D Yes, I'm that play button! Anyway thoughts or comments on the mv? Personally I laughed very hard at Kai's hair, but I still love him.

p.s. sorry for the crappy chapter and mistakes!!!

p.s.s. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY EXO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Ever since Rini encountered Atticus she has been on the top of her game. Cautious is her new middle name. But to add on the bright side she has found two more EXO boys.

Hmm, let’s rewind.

 

The sun was setting as Rini and D.O. were walking back home from the grocery shop. Rini chuckled as she listened to D.O’s complaints on how every week they have to buy more food because of his “fat” brothers.

“Aigoo! I keep telling them to portion out their food for the week, but they end up eating all of it in two days! Especially Yeol and Xiu Min. Those pabos.” D.O. angrily muttered as he carried the majority of the bags. Rini offered to carry more, but he insisted he is strong and a big boy.

“Haha oppa they’re big boys so they need their energy for work!” Rini smiled.

“They eat a lot at work already!!! I mostly feed Luhan and Sehun!” D.O. rolled his eyes, “Hmm it’s a good thing Lay isn’t here yet. He eats almost anything. It’s worse than Chanyoel and Xiu Min put together.”

Rini gasped, “Speaking of the devil, I found him.”

D.O. looked up, alarmed, as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind a tree. The two peered from behind the trunk and watched Lay as he stood there aimlessly. “We must carefully and cautiously approach him.” D.O. suggested, “Lay is always on his toes when he needs too, but as the looks of it he isn’t. Rini we have a…” He looked beside him and she was gone. He looked back at Lay and saw Rini approaching him. He gasped, “Aish! Nini!!!!”

Rini giggled as she casually walked up to Lay. She always knew how D.O. can overact over certain situations; well of course he’s an “umma” figure to her. Lay titled his head at the cloud he was intensely staring at. To him he finds the little things in life very intriguing.

“Hello!” Rini greeted him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and warmly smiled, “Hello.”

“I’m Rini!”

“I’m Lay.”

The two smiled at each other. Normally, this is their way of communicating. Little words, more actions. The wind picked up and the cherry blossom petals danced with it. One little petal landed on his hair. Rini chuckled, got on her tip toes, and carefully (and purposely) placed her hand on his head. In a split second, he regained his memories.

Lay smiled and pulled her into a hug, “I’m happy you found me.”

Rini grinned, “I’m glad you remembered me, oppa.”

D.O, who was observing from the tree smiled. He quickly made his way to them and Lay face lit up with joy. He was sure happy to see his brother.

Before Lay could say a word, the younger alien gave him half of the bags of grocery. “I’m glad to see you too hyung. Now please help me carry these bags back home. My arms are aching!”

 

Rini sit in the middle of her backyard as she meditated on getting her powers back. *Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat.*

“Quack. Quack. Quack.”

Rini eyes shot opened as she heard the weird duck sounds. *What the..*

“Quack. Quack. Quack.”

Rini’s eyebrows furrowed as she turned her head to the figure next to her. Luhan hands were cupped over his mouth as he had a smile on his face.

“Oppa, why are you quacking?” she questioned.

“I can imitate how baby ducklings call for the mother.” Luhan smiled.

Rini eye’s turned to slits as she let out a chuckle, “Pabo. I’m trying to meditate here.”

“I know, but I wanted you to hear it before I show the others.”

Again, she let out a chuckle. “Well it is very good oppa!”

Luhan beamed, “Good, because we are going to find one more person.”

The female alien looked at him weirdly and confused, “Who?”

“Chen.”

 

The two aliens made it to the Han River, the first place where she found Luhan and met up with Chanyeol. They found Chen bent down feeding the ducks. Luhan nudged the female and cupped his hands on his mouth. Rini was quite confused to why he wanted to get Chen’s attention by quacking, but she just let him be. Chen lifted his head up and spot them.

“Hey Luhan!!!” Chen jogged over to the two aliens and smiled brightly.

Rini went into shock mode, “Ya-yah! He remembers already?!”

Luhan shook his head, “Ani, we met a week ago and I was trying to see if I could make him remember me without you. It didn’t work soooo I need your help now.”

Chen finally reached the two and noticed Rini. He flipped his hair and put his hand out, “Hi! You must be Luhan’s girlfriend. Luhan-shi talked about you a lot.”

 A smirk appeared on Luhan’s face. “Yep this is my girlfriend, Rini. Rini meet Chen.” Luhan nudge her and gave her the just-play-along-look.

Rini plastered on a smile and shook his hand, “It’s very nice to meet you too, Chen-shi.”
As their hand gripped onto each other a crap load of memories flashed before Chen. He quickly let go of her hand and blinked a few times.

“You okay?” Luhan asked.

Placing a hand on his head and sighed, “Yeah. That just really hurts. Luhan how many times did I tell you not to knock me upside the head when I’m in a deep sleep?!”

“I did no such thing, our little princess did.” Luhan grinned.

“Ah? Mou?! Aniya! I didn’t do such things like that!!!!” Rini frowned and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Nini it’s not your fault. You know how hyung always plays tricks on you.” Chen shook his head and smiled at her.

“And he’s back. Good work Nini.”

Rini grinned and hugged Chen tight. “It’s good to have you back, Oppa.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, but okay!”

“We’ll explain on the way home. Come on.” Luhan yawned and walked off ahead of them. Rini and Chen sighed and trailed behind him.

The wind blew strongly against Rini’s skin as she turned back. A figure stood far away as he watched her. The female alien did a double take on the figure as the figure wore an evil grin on his face.

“Atticus..”

The figure disappeared quickly as Chen turned around to see what Rini was staring at. “Nini you okay?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m fine.”

“Well if you’re done day dreaming we should keep up with Luhan. I have no idea where we’re going anyway.” Chen let out a chuckle.

“Ah, yeah.” Rini nodded and followed her two companions back to the house.