I'M YOUR ONLY CHOICE ~~

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~cafeteria~

    "Yinni, are you ok?" woojin asked worriedly you closed your eyes and took a few deep breaths, then you opened them again     "Yea, I'm fine!! just hearing some es bark, no big deal!!" you smiled weakly and lowered your head       "YINNI! stop acting I know you too well, stop acting so strong! you need to weaken up, you'll stress yourself!" she said angrily     "hehehe~ yes~ don't worry about me too much, I won't be stressing out when I don't have to face that yoseob guy!! seriosuly he pisses me off so much sometimes!!" you said, rolling your eyes     "oppa just wants attentions, remember! he is the kingka of the school!!" woojin reminded       "well his not getting any of mine, I tell'ya" you assured       "ok, ok now! let eat I'm so hungry!!" whined woojin you giggled at her cuteness and nodded.         ~zzzz zzzz zzzz~           you felt vibration in your pocket while you stood up,   *it must be my phone* you thought you then took out your phone and saw     5 new messages, you called out to woojin to get her lunch first and you'll be there after reading the messages, she nodded and went ahead. you started reading the first message:       To:Yinni from: Joon appa     hey~ r u okay my little princess??   dw abt what the girls say, they're just jealous of you ;D     ur always the best in my heart <3   luv u ~       a small curved formed on your lips, and you text back:       To: Joon appa from:Yinni   lil princess is ok now~ Saranghaeyo, Gomawo oppa >3<       second message:   To: Jeejee from: Dancer H     Hope ur ok Jeejee? sorry we didn't help you :(   but we still luv u~ u know that rite?   :D       To: Dancer H From: Jeejee   I feel loved!! <3 its ok I kno! they would attack me even more!!!   luv u too oppa!! >3<     Third message     To: ~Jee baby~ from: Poppin' Jo   Yo my jee baby! how're ya feeling??   those girls went abit too rough on ya mianhae! oppa couldn't help you!! :(     to make you feel better oppa will treat u ice cream ;)   what'd ya think?       To: Poppin' Jo From ~Jee Baby~     Yeah! oppa I want strawberry flavour!! ^^ It's ok, I won't even care abt wat they've said to me :D   oppa I want ice cream today, buy me after school!!!   saranghae <3     fourth message     To: Grumpy from: choco ab     hey! grumpy, I c u nearly exploded just then!!!   lucky my baby girl was there ;) ru okay? wanna a punching bag??     To: fake 'choco ab' From: grumpy     Yah! ! stop with da name, I'm not grumpy!!!   Yeah! those stupid fangirls of urs should thank ur baby girl too, or they would turned bold if I see them for another sec. :P   punching bag?? ur too weak bro ;)       fifth message   To: cutie From: Giant     cutie r u okay?? I was so worried abt u in class!!   where ru now??   sorry, hyung is just wants attention, and the girls.......don't even give a in wat they say!   where are you I'll come and find u??!     To: Giant From: Cutie     I'm ok la~ giant oppa!!   I'm at the cafeteria with woojin having lunch :D and as for ur hyung....god I just need to stay away from him and I'll be fine!!     gomawo, >3<       you replied the last message and woojin had finished buying her lunch.     "Yinni who were you texting?? btw I bought your lunch, here!" woojin said and handed you a sandwich   "thanks, and I was texting our oppas" you smiled and started eating your sandwich     "oowww~ I wonder where is kwangie oppa??" she said looking around the room you shrugged and continue eating.        
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter