Ur the best

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a update, but a short chapter, not like those long ones like last time, but today i'll be launching two chappies!!!

 

are you all happy??? the next on will be updated around........8 something or 9 something i dk, if i finish it early then 8 if late then 9

 

anyways enjoy this one ;)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

No-one Pov

 

~11 o’clock~

 

 

You have been sleeping for a long time, Woojin had also fallen asleep beside you. Finally your body slowly regain its strength. Slowly your fingers twitched and then your hand started moving, your eyes gradually opened and all you could see is your bedroom ceiling. Your eyes was dry and puffy from all the crying this morning and afternoon, as you moved your hand and your legs the soreness came back but this time it wasn’t that painful than before, your hand brushed through something soft and smooth you slowly left your head up and saw Woojin sleeping in a very uncomfortable position beside you. You smiled and gently brushed some strand of her hair off her cheeks carefully not wanting to wake her up, but maybe your cold fingers gave her a little shock when your fingers came in contact with her soft cheeks.

 

 

Your Pov

 

Woojin slowly opened her eyes and sat up rubbing her panda eyes with the back of her hand, I let out a soft giggle seeing her pouting like a little kid. She then drowsily looked at me and blinked for a few times then immediately shot her eyes open and her eyes beamed with joy……..

 

 

“OMG!!! Yinni you’re a wake!!!! Oh My God!!!!! Did you know how worried I was waiting for you to wake up!!!” she pouted happily and leaped forwards and hugge-……..no not hugged its STRUGGLED me with her arms. I laughed at her reaction but her grip grew tighter and tighter and tighter….

 

 

“J-Jinni…….C-can’….t…….B-breathe..” I managed to say patting her on the shoulder

 

 

“Oh!! Ha…ha..ha…sorry la~~~ I was just….to happy that you awake” she smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck.

 

 

“It’s ok la~~ I know you love me Jinni and…..I love you too~~ that’s why you’re always my bestest friend” I smiled weakly.

 

 

Woojin smiled and held my hand, I could slightly see tears forming in her eye. She bit her lip to prevent her tears to fall and then looked straight into my eyes.

 

 

“Yinni…..Onew oppa told me everything, Are you okay??” she asked worriedly

 

 

My smiled slowly faded away and my emotionless and dead face replaced in. I lowered my head and slowly brought my hand to my left cheek, I could still clearly remember the harm and the pain that the slap has caused shape knives, one by one pierced outrageously into my heart.

 

 

“I don’t know………I don’t know what my heart feels like anymore………I don’t know how my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter