Back together

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haro-ro!!! X3

 

Did anyone miss me???

How's everyone when i was away??......huh?

did i hear someone not happy because i didnt update??....oh so sowieeee la~~

here woud be my update for da people who was sad because i didnt update :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

No-one Pov

 

 

You came out to the living room and peeked in the kitchen, seeing yoseob cooking breakfast for you. You leaned on the side of the door and watched him, flipping the egg in the air and sizzling the sausages on the pan, wearing an awesomely cute puppy apron at the front. You smiled happily at the view, imagining what will it be like in the future when you both got married……… you then automatically strolled toward him and slowly s your arms around his waist, placing your head gently on his back closing your eyes and gradually tightening your hug inhaling his virile scent…

 

 

Yoseob chuckled and placed the egg and sausage on the plates and then turned to face you “Finish showering already?....Sheeesh~ that was fast…..I was gonna sneak in after making breakfast and have one with you” He smirked wrapping his arms around you

 

 

“Yah!!! You’re so !!! I thought I fell in love with an innocent teddy bear not a beast!!!!” you chuckled gently pinching his nose

 

 

“Well, innocent teddy is my disguise………I’m actually the mischievous, beast!!! And you can be my beauty and together we could be ‘B2uty and the B2st’!!!” he winked and simply lift you up and carried you to the table, he slowly placed you on your chair and went to get your breakfasts……

 

 

After breakfast, you went to wash the dishes where Yoseob went to take a shower, you finished washing and wiped down the table and sink and then went to put the clothes that you were wearing last night back on and then went out to the living room to wait for Yoseob. Not long Yoseob came out with his perfect uniform (he was already wearing it but anyways) and his hair perfectly styled, he had his school bag on his right shoulder and his left hand was placed in his left pocket.

 

 

“Chubby~” he sang and swiftly sat next to you, facing his whole body to you making you look at him. His eyes locked in with your and a mischievous smile formed on his lip, he then gradually leaned forwards to you, and this made you slowly lean back from him…….

 

 

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I was leaning back until my back hits the side of the couch, that’s where I stopped and placed both of my hands on his chest, stopping him from coming any closer….

 

 

“Yeobo~ What are you trying to do?” I asked him

 

 

He cheekily smiled and slowly pulled out his hand from his pocket, placing it in between him and me…….

 

 

 

My eye lit up as I saw the thing that he pulled out, I was shocked at first but then gradually calmed down, I looked up at him, seeing him smiling sweetly at me

 

 

“Y-yoseob……..t-the….ring….” I stuttered, looking him through the eyes

 

 

“Yep! The ring Woojin hand back to me……….I never thought that I would have the courage to ask you this……but……..after last night……I think I had gain enough confidence and courage to ask you once again……. Yinjee will you accept me again? Would you accept the new Yang Yoseob?......Would you be my girlfriend again??” he whispered softy

 

 

He looks so pleading and sincere as he waited for my answer………I looked at the ring and then back to his eyes. My mind was full of various questions and other pros and cons.............

 

 

*Am I ready for this??........Can I take the risk again?........Is my heart ready to accept him again?.........Is this the right decision???*

 

 

Questions flew around in my head. My hand gradually rises up to his hand which was in front of me holding the ring. I wanted to push his hand away but heart is telling me to stop, I seriously don’t know which one to listen to……my heart? Or my mind?.......i was fighting against which one to choose when suddenly the image from last night played in my head…..

 

 

*Yoseob, I love you……I finally know why I’ve been hesitating to place oppas ring on……..it’s because of you, you’re still buried in my heart………………..no matter how hard I try I still couldn’t forget the love I have for you………….Just one kiss from you makes my feeling come back…………Just one touch from you and it’s enough to capture me heart again……………..I don’t care what will happen to us tomorrow, I just know that now I want to be yours …………I give my everything to you, Yoseob and I won’t regret it………I love you My seobie~~~`*

 

 

 

My eyes starts to tear up and my breathing start to increase and that is when I realise that no matter how much Yoseob had hurt me or how many times he had broken my heart, my heart still beats for him, no matter if he hates me or not I still love him ad even if he leaves me and never come back, I’ll still wait for him because I know that my heart could only fit one person and that person is Yang Yoseob….

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob Pov

 

Tears started to form in her eyes and her hand starts to shake…..my heart trembled when I see her tears rolling down her soft cheeks, I quickly brushed her tears away and cupped her cheek in my hand.

 

“Chubby~ why are you crying??......did I say the wrong thing to make you sad and cry……oh~ please don’t cry chubby, my heart aches whenever I see tears coming from your eyes…..is it because of what I just said? You don’t have to reply me now……You can take your time, I’m not trying to pressure you…..” I trailed off rubbing her droplets off her cheeks with my thumb but chubby stopped me with her putting her finger on my lip and looked up at me, with a slight smile…

 

 

“I cried because I’m happy….I cried because I finally know what my heart wants and I finally know why I couldn’t get the courage in putting Onew oppas ring on………It’s because in my heart there were always one person, that person locked himself in my heart and he will always stay there forever and ever and ever……..and that person is you……Yang Yoseob” she whispered

 

 

My mouth hanged open as my brain slowly process her words in, my heart beat like drums and me cheeks beamed like a hot red tomato…..

 

“S-so…….y-y-you……m-me-e…….” I stuttered badly, I could get my mind straight nor my words, I didn’t even know what I’m saying!!!

 

Chubby laughed and brought her hand in front of me, I titled my head looking at her hand and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter