You're gone

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!

 

It’s me again, finally an update XD

 

I kno too me long, but consider that I had my yearly exams so……

 

I can get out of it okay?? XD

 

Hope you like this chapter its sad T-T

 

But……….i like it XD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Yoseob Pov

 

 

I waited at the seat at the airport waiting for to aboard my plane with my thick black and red varsity jacket, my black jean, my bag and most importantly my pink teddy bear that Yinjee gave me, this was my first gift from her and it was a gift that started our love story.

 

 

It’s 11:00 now, 30 more mins until I check in. I couldn’t help but think of Yinjee, I wonder if she’s still sleeping……I wonder if she’d realise that I’m gone……..i wonder if she’ll hate me for this, but no matter what she’ll do, I still will love her and I’ll not regret this because……it’s the best for both of us.

 

 

I slowly reached down to my pocket and pulled out a small photo of her, it’s a photo that I took last night when she was still sleeping on my shoulder, it showed her sweet petite face and her cute pink kissable lips her peacefulness and comfortable could be seen in the photo, this will always makes my heart beat anonymously fast………I know I’ll miss this feeling, without her, my heart will never beat like this ever again, I know I’ll miss her and I know I might stand a chance of losing her when I leave but………..I love her that’s why……I have to leave……

 

 

I love you my chubby and I’ll always will forever and ever……

 

 

 

 

“flying to xxxxxxx on plane AEXZ5790 please go to gate to check in……….”

 

 

 

 

I took a last look at the entrance and then took my bag and headed to gate 5.

 

“Goodbye Korea…….Goodbye……my love….”

 

 

 

Your pov

 

 

The taxi halted at the main entrance of Seoul airport, I quickly paid the taxi driver and rushed in and searched frantically for Yoseob, I ran around like a crazy woman calling out his name and asking strangers if they have seen him, pretty stupid right, they don’t even know yoseob, how could they tell me where he is!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I remember Doojoon oppa said his plane would be leaving at 12 and now it’s 11:25 only, so I still have some time to find him…..

 

 

 

“Yoseob…..where are you” I whispered impatiently to myself

 

My palm started to sweat and my fingers are icy cold, my body shivered and my heart thumped like thunder, I was panicking………..many, many thoughts came running through my brain increasing the nervousness and my adrenalin in my body……

 

 

 

“Yoseob, please come out, where are you???” I cried while searching around

 

 

 

“Please come out!!” I shouted

 

 

 

“…..don’t leave me….” I whispered sadly

 

 

 

“…where..did…you….go” I sobbed as I wandered around the airport searching for him

 

 I got near one of the entrance gate 5 and keep looking around when suddenly I saw the back view of this guy with a black and red jacket on with black jeans, he looked so much like yoseob, heading towards gate 5…….

 

I don’t know if it was him or not but it’s my last chance, so I started to fasten my pace towards the guy……

 

 

 

 

“Yinni!!!”

 

 

I heard someone called me from behind, it must be Doojoon oppa and the other oppas but I didn’t turned around, I kept walking towards that guy…..i have a feeling it’s yoseob, it must be him, my senses never tells me the wrong feeling, this……this……….feeling strikes me whenever yoseob is around so that guy must be yoseob!!!!

 

 

 

“Yoseob……..Yoseob!.......Yoseob is that you!!!” I shouted across the airport

 

 

  

That guy stopped walking and slowly turned around, I could barely see his face because I was just too far away from him, but I recognised the varsity jacket………the jacket that yoseob loved to wear, the bag that he always carried out when we have our dates and……and……...the pink teddy bear that I gave him for his birthday…..the pink one that matches with my blue one at home…….

 

 

“Yoseob…..Yoseob!!!! IT’S YOSEOB!!!! Yoseob!!!” I shouted and ran towards him, seeing me running to him, he immediately turned and headed to the security at the ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter