The plan.....

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I stayed at home all day, taking a good rest after all the busy work and the chaos happening in my life, I seriously could immediately just die out of tiredness. I’m just so sick and tired of my life, I hope I could just close my eyes right now and all the aggravation and all the bad stuff will just vanish away……….and everything will be back to normal……..

 

Umma and Appa are at aunties place, so I’m left by myself in the house. It’s nearly 2 in the afternoon and I didn’t feel like doing anything, my mind was filled with Yoseob and Onew, filled with the events that happened in the past few days…………..I seriously don’t know why I’m thinking of these things??....i mean I have already chosen Onew oppa, but why do I still think of Yang Yoseob???

 

 

I plopped down onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling it has already been about an hour but I still couldn’t get my mind off him, as time flew by my eyelids slowly fall as my body slowly loses its consciousness and then I finally yet peacefully, slowly drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

~Night 10:00pm~

 

 

I gradually woke up from my sleep and slowly turned to look at  the clock on the wall and saw it was 10:00 already!!!!

 

 

*WOW!! I have slept for 8 hours!!! I think I’m starting to become a panda………..oh well at least it got my mind off my problems for 8 hour* I sighed and went to my desk and gently brushed my hair with my brush, smoothing out the knots. I placed my brush down and looked into the mirror, then my attention was captured by the reflection of something shiny and silvery on my neck, I gently brushed my hair behind my shoulders and took out the silvery thing hiding in between my shirt……………it was the ring………..the ring that I’ve chosen to put my future to. I slowly unlocked the hook of my necklace around my neck and slide the ring out, I held it with my two fingers and stared at it for a few minutes……..

 

The ring:

 

one on the left ;)

 

 

 

“Since………I have chosen, I shouldn’t be thinking too much………right??…” I whispered to myself taking a deep breath, releasing all the troubles and problems that have been circulating in my mind.

 

 

“Yinjee…..once you put this ring on, you need to forget all the sad and unhappy things…….smile and be a happy fiancé of Lee Jinki……………forgot all about Yang Yoseob, he’ll never be back in your life again, he’ll not mess with your heart ever again……….*breath in……breathe out*” I told myself, and slowly I positioned the ring and slowly moved my finger closer to the ring, My nails got to the entrance of the ring and now…………..the whole of my nail went through the ring………….I continued slowly sliding the ring in, when it got to my knuckles my phone suddenly rang…………..

 

 

~Tell me I can go go go neoegero dasi you you you Neo eobsin an dwae true true true

nega pilyohae neoegero back to you, come back to you~

 

 

I slide the ring off my finger and went to fetch for my phone which was lying on my bed, I looked at the ID to see who it was and it was…………Doojoon. I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking why would doojoon call me since he had been ignoring me for the past few days I was about to leave it but then thought again…..

 

 

*What if there is something important, that’s why he called*

 

 

I hesitate a bit and then at the end I decided to answer it……

 

 

“Hello”

 

 

“Yinni!!! Finally you’ve answered” he relieved

 

 

“Uh…..why did you call me?.....I thought you hated me after what I did to IU and you guys….” I asked depressingly

 

 

“Yinni lets not talk about that now, we really need your help, it’s about……………Yoseob” he stressed

 

 

“Yoseob??”

 

 

“Yes! Yoseob”

 

  

“What happened to Yoseob??”

 

 

 

“Well, today Woojin went off at Yoseob and had told him that you agreed to……….be with Onew again and…….. Return the ring back to Yoseob……”

“He was fine at shool but then suddenly at 8:00 Yoseob exploded, he got so aggressive and violent………he punched kikwang in the stomach and shoved dongwoon on the wall fracturing his shoulder and then he charged out the door, Junhyung and I followed him and saw him going into a club and drowned himself with alcohol and stuff!!! We tried to stop him but he wouldn’t listen and now he had already taken 6 bottles of beer and 5 glass of mixed drink!!!! Yinni please come…….only you could stop him from torturing himself…..please come and help us with yoseob!!!”

 

 

“Oppa, I really want to help but shouldn’t you be calling…….I-IU…….Yoseob won’t listen to me, he said he doesn’t want to see me ever again……….I’m sorry oppa I can’t help you…..” I apologized, prepared to hang up

 

 

“NO!!! NO!! Yinni, only you could stop Yoseob from this, you’re the only one he wanted to see!!! He wouldn’t act like this if he didn’t care about the fact that he’s gonna lose you!!!! Lose you forever!!!!! Please Yinni, you need to help us!!! Help yoseob!!!” pleaded Doojoon

 

 

“Hyung!!! Hyung!!! I lost Yoseob!!! He said he need to wash his face, but 15 min have past and Yoseob still haven’t come back yet!!! I went to check in the toilet but he’s not there!!! WE LOST YOSEOB!!! HYUNG!!!”

 

 

My eyes slowly widen as I heard what Junhyung said, my heart started to speed up and my body froze, cold sweat lingered down the side on my forehead and my mind is now full of images of Yoseob, his drunk and depressed face and his restless, lifeless body tottering around the street.

 

 

 

“Yoseob……Yoseob…….” I whispered anxiously

 

 

“Yinni!! Please come!!! We’re at VEE night club!!! Please help us find yoseob!!!” doojoon pleaded the last time and then hanged up…..

 

 

I was frantic and scared, scared that something might happen to Yoseob, my heart is beating extremely fast right now……..I need to find Yoseob!!! I can’t bear seeing him like this……..I need to find him!!!!

 

I changed into a pair of jean and grabbed my coat, phone and keys and ran out to the VEE night club doojoon was saying on the phone……

 

 

*Yoseob please…..don’t scare me……don’t hurt yourself……wait for me I’m coming…*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

No-one Pov

 

 

You got to the main entrance of the Vee night club, you frantically looked around for Yoseob, Doojoon or Junhyung but they were nowhere to be seen, you tried calling Doojoon but he didn’t pick up, you then tried calling Junhyung but his phone too went to voice message.

 

 

“AISH!! Why doesn’t oppa answer their phone” you whined and ran around the VEE night club, seeing if Yoseob might have tottered around the club…….

 

 

You searched everywhere calling out for Yoseob and tried calling him……

 

 

“Yoseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter