SURPRISE PART 2

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay second update for the day!!!!

 

I did a double update because I want to say sorry for not upating for a long time and to thank everyone for not unsubscribe XD

 

And I guess no-one missed me but my story *pout* I know that I’m not as popular as my story…….

 

*Grrrrrrrr so jealous!!! Can’t believe my story is more popular then meself!!!!*

 

LOLz anyways

 

 

Before reading this I want to make something clear is that for this chapter in the flash back I’m not putting you, instead I’ll put the Yinjee in, but this is just for the flash back so don’t get confused ok XD

 

(Anyways Yinjee is you so…..yeah!!)

 

 

Happy reading ^^

 

 

Swearing is displayed on this page so beware~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

~Flash back~

 

 

Kim Woojin, a new rebel transferred to Seoul High, year 7, she’s the legend street fighter of Seoul, she had many enemies. With every school she transfers to, the students would always create this anti-Woojin fan group, where nearly the whole school would join.

 

She had dark black shoulder length smooth hair with light purple and pink highlights, she has thick…….and I mean thick eye liner and mascara on, her fringe cover her eyes and a dark shadow cast around her. Her appearance made everyone around her terrified and frighten, no one would dare to come near her, not even the teachers would dare to punish her for being late, until on the first day she arrived at Seoul high, she have gradually changed because of one person……..and that person is no other than her best dongseang, Park Yinjee……

 

 

 

~First day of school~

 

Woojin walk in through the main gate of Seoul high where the students crowd around waiting for their friends and others fooling around. Woojin strolled to the office when accidently one of the guy students bumped into her, she furiously glared at him with her fuming round eyes, giving him a ‘you-wanna-die’ face. The boy quickly said apologised and ran quickly away with his friends, nattering about the new transferred girl……

 

 

*ing retards, bring your eyes to school!!!* Woojin cursed and continued her way to the office.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

At the office she received her timetable and her books for her subject, she was handed a school rule booklet and some special events happening in the term, Woojin scoffed while staring at the rule booklet and gave the office lady an ‘are you serious!!’ stare. She then chucks the book back on the table and walked out to her classes……

 

 

*Stupid , what kind of school will have stupid rule booklets!!! ing school!!! Don’t they know, whatever school they transfer me to, I’ll still be a lone!!!! What a waste of !!!!* grumbled Woojin and entered her first class…………….English….

 

 

 

 

Woojin pov

 

 

School was so boring, FOR GOD SAKE!!! What a waste of my time!!! And that girl………P-Park….Yinnee??......or Park……Jinyee??....oh it!! I can’t remember her name, why do I even give a !!! She is seriously an annoying !!! I can’t believe there is a person who would talk and talk and talk and talk non-stop!!!! What is she made out of??? How can she have so much energy at school??.......

 

 

I hang along the street, looking at stuff in the stores, whenever I walk past people will always give me this weird stare……..what haven’t you seen a student shopping???? Or haven’t you seen a loner walking along the streets???? Idiots!!!!

 

 

I was walking along the streets when I heard my name being called, I grunted and turned my head around…..

 

 

“KIM WOOJIN!!! YOU ING !!!”

 

 

A group of girls came running towards me, they had light blue mini blazer on and dark red, black and navy blue checker skirts on which was covering not even 2/3 of their thigh……

 

 

 

They were coming closer and closer to me, I squinted to see who the hell those es are, when I spotted their logo on their blazer, I immediately bolted away from them……

 

 

 

*ING !!!! THOSE S FROM CUBE HIGH!!!*I cursed

 

 

 

 

I down the street dodging all the people and grannys and grandpas, I swiftly jumped over the fences and skidded down the handle bars, I turned every corner I see and would pull down anything that will block those es from chasing me……..

 

 

I have realise that I have ran for 30 mins non-stop, my throat is dry and my legs ached, I seriously need a rest, I turned back and they were gone, none of them were behind me, I have lost them. I let out a smirk and slowed down my pace * in es!!! You think you could catch??*

Ahead of me was a corner to the convenient store (yes I know my directions pretty well since I’ve been chased by es all the time), I slowly turned the corner but immediately halted when I saw those es waiting for me around that corner…….

 

 

*ING !!!! How did they get here so fast!!!*

 

 

 

“I’ve been waiting for you for a long time Kim Woojin” The leader of the s said walking towards me with her heels clicking and clacking with the ground….

 

 

 

“What do you want?” I blurted coldly

 

 

 

“Why did you bash my cousin up last Friday at the park!!!” she growled

 

 

“What?? Your cousin?? Who the hell is your cousin??”

 

 

“Choi Jiyoung!!!”

 

 

 

“Oowww~~ that is your cousin!!!!....Oh yeah, now that you have mentioned it you two look pretty much the same…..S!!!” I laughed

 

 

“You ing !!! What did you say??? ….hah!! well better than you LONER!!!” she smirked

 

 

 

“What.the..did.you.say???” I asked bluntly

 

 

“What?!! Do you want me to say it again??” she laughed

 

 

 

“I said WHAT THE DID YOU SAY!!!”

 

 

“I SAID LONER!!!! YOU LOSER!!!!”

 

 

After she finished her sentence I charged towards her with my fist having contact with her plastic nose, my hand grabbed her hair and pulled her to the ground hitting it to Mr ground, her group of girls came to help her, before I could punch her any further, my arms and legs was pulled back by her gang and I was harshly pinned on the wall, some of her girlfriends helped her up and brought her in front of me……..

 

 

She was holding her nose, and I could clearly see blood slowly dripping down her arm……

 

 

 

“YOU !!! BROKE MY NOSE!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST FOR THIS NOSE!!!!”she shouted

 

 

*SERVES YOU RIGHT H FOR MESSING WITH KIM WOOJIN!!!*

 

 

“GIRLS!!! BEAT THE OUT OF THIS !!!! SHOW HOW WHAT SHE GET AFTER MESSING UP WITH THE Y CUBE GIRLS!!!!” she demanded to her gang

 

 

 

*BLUHHH!!! y cube girl???....come on what a lame name!!!!* I laughed in my head, but immediately felt pain coming from my stomach heading up to my chest and then to my head, her girls bashed me hard throwing me around, breaking some of my rib cages and ripping my sensitive skin…….Blood trembled down my lip and leg, while I lied on the ground lifelessly as they continue thumping their fist on me……..

 

 

 

No-one Pov

 

 

Woojin was then pulled up to a sitting position, she was badly bruised and was scratched from head to toe, it was hard for her to breathe because of her cracked ribs……

 

 

         

“Hah!! Now you know not to mess with the our people, you loner!!!” the leader laughed and pulled out a pocket knife from her side and slowly and carefully wavered it in front of Woojin

 

 

“I wonder….what will happen if I carve a few slits on your face” she smirked and gently wiped the cold blade on Woojins face, Woojin trembled and flinched as the coldness of the blade touched her sensitive skin….

 

 

“Unnie, nothing will happen since she is already that ugly and disgusting!!! Those few slits wouldn’t make any difference” laughed on of her gangs

 

 

“Probably it would suit her face even better, who would care how a loner look!!!” another one smirked

 

 

“Maybe your right girls, a loner and a loser like deserves nothing more but a few bloody scars on your faces, you should thank us loner~~” she sneered and then held the blade back ready to lung forward, woojin couldn’t fight back since he energy was drained out by those es so she just shut her eyes and waited for what is coming to her………………

 

 

 

The leader lung the blade forwards towards Woojins face ready to give her a nice fresh cut when an arm went in front of Woojins face, accepting the harsh and painful graze from the cold and sharp blade……

 

 

 

 

“AAAHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woojin immediately opened her eyes when she heard someone scream in pain, the first thing she saw was the blade covered with freshly formed blood dripping slowly off the blade, she then felt someone beside her, pushing her back against the wall……..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Park……..Yinjee….” The leader of the gang uttered

 

 

 

 

 

Woojin immediately looked to the person next to her and realise that it was the girl chatter box who was annoying her at lunch and in her classes…..

 

 

Yinjee was covering her wound with her other hand stopping the blood from oozing out, she looked up at the frozen girls who was shocked seeing the nice, virtuous student from Seoul high saving a rebel from her enemies……

 

 

 

“Choi Yongmi, enough!!!!….......She’s already in this condition!! What more do you want??? Do you want to take her life than you’re satisfied!!!!” Shouted Yinjee

 

 

“Please, let Woojin-shi go……..you have already gotten what you wanted, just leave her alone” pleaded Yinjee, staring at the Yongmi (leader of her gang)

 

 

 

“Fine!! Because of Park Yinjee I’ll let you go, don’t you ever let me see you ever again” growled Yongmi and left with her gang……

 

 

 

Yinjee yelped as she took tiny peek of her wound, while Woojin just sat there staring at Yinjee disbelief in how strong this girl is……..

 

 

Yinjee turned to Woojin “Are you okay Jinni-sii??” she asked politely

 

 

 

“W-why…did..y-you help me??” Woojin asked

 

 

 

 

Yinjee smiled “Because we’re friends, friends help friends!!! That’s what friends are for”

 

 

 

 

“But…..I’m a rebel……a loner……..a…..loser” Woojin muttered quietly

 

 

 

“Well that was before, now you’re not because you have me” Yinjee smiled and wrapped her hands around Woojins shoulder

 

 

 

 

“Jinni, you’ll never be alone anymore, I’m always with you. I’ll be your friend, I’ll be there to support you and love you, I’ll be there to help you, smile with you whenever you’re happy and frown with you whenever you’re sad…….like I said before that’s what friends are for!!! I’ll never leave you alone” Yinjee professed cheerfully although her hand ached like hell

 

 

For once Woojin felt happy and loved, she had never had friends before and now she finally realise how it felt to have a friend that will always love her and no matter what happens, she will always be there for her……..and for the first time Woojin’s lip curved up into a bright smile…….

 

 

 

~End flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter