Even god is helping IU........

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ok!!! I still haven’t done my speech but I’m updating because I just love all your comments and your ease for this chapter >.< [I just love you guys so much]

Please don’t cry, I know you all will be sad, don’t waste the tears on chapter 27, this is the chapter I want you all to cry for because this chapter is pretty said T-T

I nearly cried while writing it……sigh*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

No-one Pov

 

Few weeks had past and everyone except Woojin and Onew ignored you, they didn’t even care about you being here. At lunch or even class time, you’ll try to approach them and tried to talk to them but they would just ignore you or turn their backs to you, leaving you out in their events and even in conversations, they’ll just continue to talk to each other. IU witnessing the whole thing secretly laughed and smirked evilly to herself, happy in how her plan has succeeded so quickly. Throughout these days you were very down, miserable, depressed and very……….extremely lonely.

 

 

On the other hand Woojin tried to create chances for you and Yoseob to have some time together, alone. But whenever she wanted to talk to Yoseob, IU would always interrupt and pull him away. Once Woojin pulled you with her to the lunch table and motioned you to sit with her for lunch, but as you were about to sit down everyone (Beast, SHINee, IU) on the table stared at you and gave you a ‘What-The-Hell-are-You-Doing-Here’ face. You immediately looked down and whispered to Woojin that you’ll have lunch at the rooftop and quickly left after faking a smile to her. Woojin tried to pull you back but you were too quick, she pouted angrily and turned to the front, staring at the boys and angrily munched on her lunch silently. Onew watched you as you sadly ran out of the cafeteria, he glared at the boys and IU on the table and then immediately took his lunch and followed you, earning some shouts and questions from his friends but he ignored them and quietly followed you.

 

 

Everyday, every lunch time you would have lunch at the rooftop, the secret place of you and Yoseob, but not anymore. From when IU arrived to this school on the first day, your relationship with Yoseob and the time you spent with Yoseob have dropped down to a percentage of 0%. You sadly took small nibbles on your sandwich and stared sightlessly out the beautiful scenery, but through your eyes it was a dull and emotionless view.

Onew got to the rooftop and saw you sitting emotionlessly staring at the view, he slowly came and sat next to you. You felt a shadow casting over you and then sat next to you, you looked to your side and saw Onew sitting there smiling at you……..

 

 

“Oppa!...Why are you here?”You asked surprisingly

 

 

He gave out a little laugh and ruffled your hair “Hahahaha!!!...My…My….can’t I sit with my cutiest girl bestie friend for lunch ?”he laughed

 

Your lips immediately curved up but then dropped back to a frown again, lowering your head down facing the ground.

 

“But…….aren’t you going to be like the others, Ignoring me because of what I did to IU??” You said depressingly

 

 

He took your hand and placed it to his heart “I have never and will never suspect you in doing that to anyone, Yinni. The Yinni I know never ever have harmed or hurt anyone, she rather having herself hurt and injured than do anything to anyone. She still won't let anyone around her to get hurt, even the people she dislikes. She will protect everyone. She’s the girl with the most angelic heart and unlimited love to give. She is the girl that I have fallen in love with 2 years ago and I still love her now” he whispered softly, holding your hands tightly closing his eyes  and enjoying the presents of you with him.

 

“O-oppa…..I-I….I…”you stuttered so badly after hear what he just said, it’s like something is stuck in your throat stopping you in making any sound. Onew slowly opened his eyes and looked at you softly, making you nervous and anxious…

 

“Yinni, would yo-“

 

 

 

~Ding Dong Ding Dong~ ~Ding Ding Ding Dong~

 

 

The bell went and you immediately retrieved your hands backs and bid a quick goodbye to him and ran off to your class.

 

*AISH!! I was so close……..Why does the bell have to always ring at the wrong time!!!* Onew complained

 

 

*Lucky the bell rang just in time………Phew*!!! Sorry Onew oppa, I can’t accept your heart because……..I already have someone in my heart….even if his being real mean to me and ignores me now, but I know, oneday he’ll be able to see the truth and believe in me again* You smiled and ran to your art class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Boring? I know!! Anyways I’m going to skip some days]

 

 

 

~3 days later~

 

=Monday=

 

 

 

Nothing has changed, they still ignored you but what’s even worse is that now almost the whole school stays away from you because of the rumours that’s IU let out of the toilet incidents. Whenever they see you, they’ll start gossiping or give you dirties. When you’re with Woojin walking to class, the girls who walks pass, they will pull Woojin away and tell her to stay away from you, the cruel and monstrous ! Your life at school was like living in hell because of IU. And yet there is more to come, school for you would be worst then hell............

 

You and your art class was instructed by your art teacher to create a piece of creation on the school graffiti wall in the assembly hall and will also be presented to a competition that the school has applied for at the beginning of the year. Since you’re the best art student and also the Vice President of the school, you were to be the team lead of your class. You were surprised by the size and the time that you have to finish the creation by, even your crew members dropped their jaw to the ground when they saw the size. You smile and cheered everyone up.

 

“Ok!! Now everyone pick up your jaws from the ground and secure them back on!!”You teased

 

“Everyone this is another challenge for the Almighty Art A team!!! So Come ON! We need to show them what we’re made of and finish this by Friday!!!! Let’s Do This!!!”You cheered and put your hand in the middle, everyone placed their hands on top of your and shouted

 

“GO! GO! GO!”

 

 

And then you all split up to start your work. Everyone in your art class listened to all your instructions, they are the students who doesn’t care or believe in rumours that flow around the school. They are the ones that only trust in what they see, you can say they’re stubborn or………………I don’t know but their minds are hard to change once they made their mind up.

 

 

 

Your Pov

I’m very lucky to have a crew that trust in me, working with them is so relaxing and cheerful. I think I would not be able to stand the negative impact if it’s not for the enjoyment of this subject and my crew to support me and believe in me.

 

---------------------------------

 

 

No-one Pov

 

~Outside the Hallway~

 

 

Uee and her 2 friends Hyeyoung and soomin was leaning against the lockers while Hyeyoung was playing with her phone and Soomin was playing around with her hair, while Uee was in deep thoughts.

 

*AISH!!! That won’t work……She won’t get enough of what she had done!!!*

 

 

*What about…….place a bucket on top of the door, so when she comes in, she’ll get all wet!!!!......Nah, that won’t work, what if it hits Beast and shine oppas???.......AARRRGGGHHHH!!! Ottoeke!!!!* Uee whined to herself

 

“YAH!!! Uee-ah!! What are you doing?? And what are we doing here!!!?....Didn’t you say we’re jigging? Why can’t we go to the mall or something, why the hell are we jigging here??!! At the lockers!!?” Soomin complained fiddling with her hair

 

“Ayaaa~~~Would you just SHUT UP!!! I’M TRYING TO THINK HERE!!!”Uee yelled back.

 

Soomin pouted and whined quietly to herself, crossing her arm across her chest and puffed her cheeks.

 

“Eh Soomin-ah! Didn’t you see, Uee was going to explode any moment from thinking what she’s thinking……..You know, you’re just adding oil to the fire!!” smirked Hyeyoung as she patiently played with her phone, didn’t even spare a second to look at Soomin or Uee.

 

Then suddenly Uee shot her head up and cheekily smiled.

 

“I GOT IT!!!!”she cheered happily making Soomin jump and Hyeyoung gradually turn her attention to Uee, waiting for her to blurt what she got in mind.

 

“What have you got in mind this time, Miss Uee!!?” Hyeyoung smiled shutting her phone and placed it in her pocket

 

“Well….Wanna have some fun with paints??”Uee grinned wriggling her eyebrows.

 

“Sure!! Why not?! I haven’t shown my talented art skills for centauries!!!”Hyeyoung said stretching her arms getting ready to paint.

 

“YEAH!! YEAH!! Let’s do it!! Let’s do it!!”Soomin chanted with excitement.

 

“Ok then let’s go!!! I saw some red paint in the store room, let’s go get it…….girls turn on your creative brain cells, we have some painting to do!!”sang Uee and ran to the store room followed by Hyeyoung and Soomin

 

 

 

 

~Back To you~ [remind me of  their song] ;D

 

 

You and your crew was 1/3 way through the graffiti wall. Everyone got tired and some need to attend their classes, so they left early leaving only you and some other girls to help you, some were resting having their lunch and water. You were peacefully painting away when you realise that the red paint that you were using had ran out, so you told the girls that were remaining behind that you’ll go to the storeroom and retrieve some red paint, and then you went out without washing away the red paint marks on your hand and slipped on your jumper since it was cold and then walked slowly to the store.

 

The bell rang and everyone came rushing out of their rooms and bolted to their lockers even Beast and SHINee rushed to their locker with IU. As they got to the locker area, they saw a lot of people crowding around their locker, they immediately ran though the crowd and pushed through to see what’s the hassle. Their mouth dropped immediately as they saw the BIG RED WRITING all over their locker and what's more surprising was that the detail of the red writing was about……………IU.

 

The writing says:

 

IU!!! U !!! !!! BOYFRIEND SCABBER!!

 

I’LL REMEMBER WHAT U DID AT THE TOILET THAT DAY!!!!!

 

ONE DAY U’LL GET WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!

 

WATCH IT YOU!!!!

 

!!!!!!

 

 

And red splat of red paint spread around their locker.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter