You've guest it!!!

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it is a bit obvious but wh knows maybe it someone else???

 

but.......NAH!! you all got it right but still keep reading this chapter because it really..............

 

not gonna say!!! just read it for yourselves XD

 

 

Happy reading ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ki….Kiwang…”

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang walked up to the frozen Woojin and stopped in front of her, he placed his microphone down to his side and smiled sweetly to Woojin the background music continued to play. Kikwang slowly knelt down on one knee and lift the bunch of roses to Woojin.

 

 

“Baby~ 99 roses represent my love for you, I will love you and cherish you as long as I live. I’ll stay and be with you through all your ups and downs, ins and outs, unders and overs, the twists and turns of your life. You are the light in my life, the love and joy of my heart. I don’t know what I have done in my past life to have met you in my present life, but theres is only one thing I know is that I am the worlds luckiest person to have you in my life, baby would you please accept me again?”

 

 

 

“Without you in my past weeks I’ve been lifeless, without you beside me I’m nothing but a human without a soul, a hollow shell, a lost child………..Baby I promise you, I’ll listen to whatever you tell me, I’ll trust and believe in what you tell me and obey to whatever you tell me to do, please stay with me……..don’t leave me, I love you, I can’t live without you………….baby please forgive my stupidity and foolishness, please love~ stay with me again……..” Kikwang begged as tears slowly trickled down his cheeks, while he held the bunch of roses in front of Woojin.

 

 

 

Woojin was shocked hearing kikwangs confession, her heart beat anonymously fast tears circulated the brim of her eye and her body was filled with joy and sweetness……

Woojin lowered her head to the ground and tears slowly trickled down her soft pink cheeks, a small smile crept up on her shiny, glossy lip and slowly she brought her hand forwards and gently yet slowly took the bunch of red roses.

 

 

Kikwang looked up at her, as his tears continue to roll down, he was frozen and was total lost in how to react……….

 

 

 

Woojin stared at the roses and smiled meltingly, her gaze then turned to kikwang and saw him still kneeling on the ground, she sighed and giggled softly at him……

 

 

“Yah!! Lee kikwang why are you still kneeling on the ground frozen?? How are you gonna stay with me though my ups and downs when you just kneel there in front of me….” She giggles

 

 

 

Kikwang immediately woke up when he heard Woojins voice, but he was still confused in what she meant…..

 

 

 

“Huh??” he said

 

 

 

You guys were watching from the side of the stage, all of your rolled your eyes and face palmed yourself at Kikwangs stupidity.

 

 

 

 

 

“OMG!!! Dumb Kwang!!!! She had accepted and forgave you already!!!! Stand up from you dorky position and go and hug your girl !!!!” Yelled doojoon from the side

 

 

 

After hearing what Doojoon said Kikwang turned his gaze to Woojin and a large smile formed on his face, he happily jumped up from his position and came closer to Woojin who was giggling seeing her sweethearts cuteness…….

 

 

 

Kikwang immediately took Woojins hand and placed it directly to his heart “Baby~ so does that mean…….you’ve forgiven me??” he asked nervously

 

 

 

Woojin laughed and flicked his forehead with her finger that wasn’t holding the roses “Slow Oppa~ How could I still get angry at the person who bought me a bunch of 99 roses and who confessed to me in front of our friends and…………………I….want to say sorry as well……I was too emotional in things, I should be responsible for hurting you too oppa……I’m sorry” apologised Woojin, gazing at Kikwang

 

 

Kiwang shook his head and caress her soft cheeks gently “No, no need to apologise, as long as you’re back with me and be my baby again, I don’t need any apology from anyone” he smiled and slowly wrapped his arm around to her back and pulled her closer to him.

 

 

 

“Gomawo Oppa……..I love you” smiled Woojin

 

 

 

“I love you too baby~” Kikwang replied and gradually leaned forwards and caress his lips with hers. Woojin wrapped one of her arms around his neck and deepened their kiss.

 

 

 

The others were dazzled at the sweet and lovable scene of the KwangJin couple………

 

 

“Aww~~ Yeobo they’re so cute ain’t they~~” you squealed with joy

 

 

 

“Yea they are, but I reckon the Jeeseob couple is better” he replied keeping his eyes at the Kwangjin couples.

 

 

You playfully nudges him on the stomach and giggled shyly at his reply “Yeobo~ stop sweet talking” you whined cutely

 

 

 

 

They scene was perfect, the sweet harmonious background music, the lovely and cuteness of the couples and the engaging atmosphere until a voice whispered behind the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter