2 rings.......this one or that one???

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloe!!! look at this!!! another chapter for today!!!!

maybe i should update another one later???.....

 

should i??? : /

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your Pov

 

~Wednesday~

 

 

It’s Wednesday already and we’re 2/3 of our way through painting the wall…..sigh* I think we could finish this by Thursday. I haven’t been attending any of my period these day, mainly because of this art work and also…………..I’m still not ready to face Yoseob in a…………stranger relationship. He said before he doesn’t want to see me anymore so I guess this is the only way for him to not see me……….

 

So, for all my school hours and lunchtimes I have been in the hall painting my time away, my girls sometimes tell me to stop and have some rest or soon I’ll break down but I can’t……..this is the only way for me to stop thinking about seobie, if I stop then I AM going to break down. I told them I’ll be fine, painting is my hobby my entertainment, my life, I’ll never get tired of it……..Hah~ it’s hard to lie, but for everyone to stop worry about me, lying is my only choice………I’m sorry….

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Vice, we’re going to the cafeteria! Would you like to come with us?? Please, please~~~” asked Issy cutely, I smile and shook my head.

 

“It’s ok, I have some finishing touch to do, you guys can go” I replied and then continued painting

 

 

“Oww~~ Vice come on!!! You can’t stay here all day, doesn’t staying in this hall gives you headaches??” pouted Sophie

 

 

“hahaha!!! Girls, I’m fine being here I’m not hungry at all so you guys can go………The yummy Kimbaps that you all want are waiting for yous~~ if you all don't leave then I'm sure they will be all gone soon~~~” you sang and turned back to the wall,

 

 

“Oh !!! We better go now or they’ll be all gone!!!” blurted Miyoung and pulled Issy and Sophie out

 

 

“Vice~~~we will buy some for you too then~~~~~we’ll be back sooooooooon~~~~” Yelled Sophie as she was pulled by Miyoung

 

 

I giggled at their cuteness and put down my brush and palette and went to my bag for a drink, I opened my school bag and took out my water as I was drinking I saw a baby blue bag next to my bag with pink panda silhouette note tired on it I crouched down and took the blue bag and read the not to see who’s it for……..

 

 

To: My Yinni baby~

 

 

This is Mr Chicky Chick Chick >3<

 

How are you feeling now?? Any better?? I see you are concentrating on your work so I Mr Chicken won’t disturb you and your crew.

 

I made some Kimbap for you, eat some when you have time :D

 

P.S With all my heart and love (I hope it still tastes the same X3)

 

Always love you <3

 

~Mr Chicky Chick Chick~

 

 

 

My lips immediately formed a small curve as I read the letter, and then I took out the bento box and opened the lid, the aroma of rice and chicken rushed out on the box as the lid opened, inside there were various kinds of kimbap, different colours, different ingredients and different taste but there is only one thing that is in everyone single kimbap and that is………………………CHICKEN!!!

 

*Oppa never changes, still in love with chickens* I laughed to myself as I peacefully ate my special homemade lunch.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

No-one Pov

 

 

The girls came back with some Kimbaps that they bought from the cafeteria but they saw you eating some already, they immediately came to you and asked you where you got those from, you replied them, telling them it’s a secret, they pouted and nagged you, to tell them but you only gave them a smile and put the box back in the bag and went back to work.

 

 

 

~Home time~

 

 

Finally the wall is finished, everyone was satisfied with our own work even your art teacher thought it was very stylish and cool ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought you guys will finish this on Thursday but you all finished it today, I’m so proud of you all” complimented your art teacher

 

“Ok everyone!!! Thank you all for working so hard for the past few days, since the wall is finished I’ve ask our principle so tomorrow you all have a day off, no need to attend any class or even come to school” She smiled and gave you all a round of applause.

 

Everyone cheered and was extremely happy because we could all finally sleep in on a school day XD.

Soon the bell rang and everyone packed up their stuff and proceeded out of the hall. You were packing your bag and also placed the bento box in the baby blue bag and went out. The hallway was nearly empty maybe because you took a long time packing your bag so everyone had left home already, you were walking along and had a feeling that something was behind you, you turned around to see and suddenly two filthy and dirty duster came flying towards you…………..one hit you skirt and the other one hit your stomach, leaving dirty chalk marks on your uniform. You dropped the blue bag and winced at the dust flying around blurring your vision, immediately another duster charging behind you and whacked you on the back of your head causing you to lose your balance and fell on the hard ground bruising your knees.

 

Laughing and footsteps could be heard from a far and was slowly coming to you, there were at least 10 students coming from different directions trapping you in their circle, each and every one of them were holding 2 or 3 dusters filled with blue, pink, yellow and white chalk dusts. One of them smirked and leaned down towards you……….

 

 

“Ha!! You think that, not coming to class we will let you go for being such a to our IU!!!!!” the guy said pulling your head up facing him.

 

 

“And to our Beat and SHINee oppa!!!” yelled the girl behind him, he then shoved you back to the ground and sturdily hauled another duster at you, this time it hit your shoulder, dust flew everywhere, the guy signalled the rest to launch theirs and so in lease then 1 second, thousands and thousands of dusters flung towards you hitting you on the arm, leg, back, stomach and face. You tried blocking them with your hands and dodging their hits but there were just too much launching toward you, where ever you go there is always one that will hit you.

 

 

“Stop…..*cough**cough*….p-pleas…e…..*cough**cough* s-s…to..p!!” you ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter