What's wrong??

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No-one pov

 

You watched Onew strolled out the cafeteria, and then continued with cleaning the last tables……..but you have never realise that the conversation with you and onew just then has been recorded and witnessed by someone who was secretly hiding outside the school yard and had taped everything on her phone………..

 

“Ha……Never knew Onew oppa and that had a past………this is fabulous!! I could finally have someone the help me with my plans…..” she smirked and snapped her phone shut swiftly and walked away.

 

 

 

Yoseob Pov

 

I bid goodbye to my sweet chubby and walked out to the school bin which takes 10 freakin’ minutes to get there…….

 

 

“Oh My God!!! Why does the school have to have the bin that far away!!!!.......Omo!! I miss my honii boo~ already!!!!” I whined and increased my pace to the bin.

 

I finally got to the bin and chucked the black garbage in…..

 

“Phew!! That was a work out, Okay, now I could go back and have some special time with my Honii Boo~~” I cheered and flipped the lid back on the bin………

 

 

“Seob…..seob!!”

 

*Seob……seob??.....no one calls me……like that……only……..Ji-eun??*

 

I turned around and saw ji-eun standing in front of me, giving me her innocent and sweet, warming smile which always melts me…….

 

“Seobseob long time no talk….how have you been” she asked

 

*W-why…is s-she…here??*

 

I could only stare at her, I couldn’t move nor speak, it’s like there is something blocking my throat stopping me from speaking or even making a sound. All the feelings from the past 2 years has rushed back in my heart............I want to hug her….i want to yell at her……..I want to ask her why she’d left me………why saying that I’m her everything, she’ll never leave me and then on the other hand, left me waiting all night for her at the beach on our third year anniversary??......... I want to tell her how much I missed her……….and how much I still love her……but it seems like my heart won’t let me say it……..it’ like something is blocking me from telling her all me feelings………

 

I looked up at her and let out a small, depressing laugh “Yes it’s been long time since we’ve talked…….Hah!  How. Have. I. Been??” I gave her my worse attitude

 

“Well can’t you see!!! *I spread me arms apart showing her my full body* I’m the kingka of the school, I’m smart and popular, all the girls here worship me and treat me like their god, I even have a cute, adorable and y girlfriend, who loves me more than anything else……..Not like before, I WAS A NOBODY!! EVEN MY GIRLFRIEND WHO I LOVED MORE THAN MY LIFE LEFT ME ON OUR THIRD YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!” I reached my limit and practically shouted at her furiously, tears sprawled down my cheeks and my voice cracked at every sentence I yelled. Ji-eun stood there, I could see tears rolling down her soft cheeks, and she had sorrow and guilt all written on her face…….

 

“O-o…oppa…….I-I’m….s-so-……sorry” she faintly whispered in sorrow

 

I shot my head up “ Sorry!!!.....you think sorry can make all the damage you’ve cause in my heart to fade away!!!...Do you know how much I have to suffer when you left me??.......i was like a piece of !!! I looked everywhere for you, I went to your house, to the park, to the place where I first met you and even the place where you normally go to when you’re sad……..but guess what, the one I loved was nowhere to be seen. The only thing I found is numerous welts and scars in my heart!!!” I cried, and dropped down to my knees

 

“Seobseob…..I’m sorry…..please…let me explain..” she pleaded, I slowly stood up and wiped away my tears, I stared at her with my lifeless eyes and slowly walked away from her…….i don’t want the feeling to come back…..i don’t want to get hurt again………I don’t want to hurt Yinjee….i can’t hurt her……..I don’t want to….I don’t want it!!!!

 

 

No-one Pov

 

Yoseob walked pass iu, but stopped when iu held his hand and turned him around to face her…..

 

“Oppa, please listen to me……please let me explain, before you make your judgement in forgetting me or not….” iu pleaded sincerely

 

Yoseob just looked away but stayed there waiting for her explanation…..iu was relieved that yoseob finally would listen to her.

 

“Seobie, I know I was wrong leaving you on that day……I know leaving you was my biggest mistake……..i know you put all your love into me and I want to tell you that I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter