I'm still in your heart

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

No-one pov

 

The class finally ended, and everyone hovered out to the cafeteria. The beast boys already knew that their mission had failed again.......since after woojin saw you and yoseob appear in the classroom she immediately text the guys, she fully yelled and swore at them, even at kikwang.

 

 

~lunchtime~

 

at the cafeteria you and yoseob continued your lovey dovey stuff, you guys was busy feeding each other your food, trying to forget about your ex's.

 

"Chubby the plane is preparing for its landing~ So say aahhh~~" Said Yoseob swaying the spoon in the air and moved it close to your lip you giggled at his cuteness and slowly opened your mouth. He then placed the spoon in you mouth.

 

"How does it taste??" he asked nervously

 

 

"Its delicious!!! Because oppa made it for me.......so I'll give it a ten out of ten!!" you smiled Yoseob cheered and ate a spoon full of rice himself.

 

 

~Mind convo~

 

 

*Are they okay??* eyed junhyung signaling the others

 

*They don't seem like it* replied Hyungseung

 

 

*They seem like nothing has happen.....* Pouted dongwoon looking at the couple

 

 

*Sigh* but I am sure that inside they are hiding away their feelings....I hope they will stay together......* eyed woojin sadly

 

 

*They're hiding something from us......* kikwang stared at the couple

 

 

*and I'm sure there is something to do with the new transfered student........* sighed doojoon depressingly stiring his rice around.

They all sighed together and continue watching you and yoseob play around with each other.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Shinee and iu walked into the cafeteria with their fangirls and fanboys surrounding them. They all bought their lunch and searched around for a place to sit.  

"Hyung where should we sit?? everywhere is full" pouted Key

 

"Yea!! OMG! I'm so hungry I could die right now" whined jonghyun

 

 

Onew was busy scanning the cafeteria for you, he finally saw you with yoseob. You were leaning close to yoseob and sweetly feed him some rice you made, you smiled happily as he ate it and gave you a soft forehead to forehead nudge.

 

*Yinjee.....I should be in that position....your smile should only be for me...* Onew stared at you and yoseob, he clenched his fist tight

 

iu also searched for yoseob, she looked around and spotted yoseob and you, her anger flowed down to her toes and then back up, to her head. Yoseob was carefully wiping you lips with his tissue and then gave you a quick peck on you lip making you blush and smile like crazy.

 

*Grrrr.......that kiss should be mine and not that girl!!!.......oppa!!* shouted iu inside.

 

"Hyung have you found a place yet?? Where should we sit??" asked Taemin

 

 

"OVER THERE!!" Shouted onew and iu in unison and both of them stormed over to your table, the other shinee members was shocked seeing their leader and iu acting like that, but they still followed due to their hunger.

Onew and iu stopped infront of you and yoseob, they both slammed their bento on the table between you and yoseob catching everyones attentions and made you and yoseob jump apart. You looked up and saw Onew giving a death glare at yoseob, and then turned to you, you quickly turned to yoseob and snuggled closer to him....

 

"C-can......w-we....help.....y-you?" you stuttered, no-one answered, they just continued staring at you guys Yoseob in the other hand looked up at iu and saw her eyes fuming like fire staring at you and then turned to him, he quickly look down to the table.......

There was an awkward silence in the room until......

 

 

"Hi!!! Ha ha!! sorry la~........my hyung is just craving for chick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter