Meet the parents~

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I said i will update today and look i did XD

 

thank to my readers lovel comments, i can count on you guys to earn 40 comments for the last few chapter ;)

 

today i got 2 teeth pulled out so not really in the mood to update another one so please enjoy this one and I'll be back as soon as my two whole are healed thank you and luv u all <3 ~~

 

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Morning~

 

 

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Chubby-ah…hahaha……honii boo~~ where are you taking your yeobo” Yoseob laughed as you pulled him out of his dorm.

 

 

Both of you were nicely and neatly dressed, you helped him choose his clothes and helped him with his hair, you are going to take yoseob to a special place, a very important and special place……..

 

 

 

“Yeobo, you’re so heavy to drag la~~ pali pali yeobo~~~” you whined cutely and dragged him to his car. Both you and yoseob went in and buckled your seat belts, yoseob started the engine and drove out of their garage. On the main road he stopped at the red light and then he turned his body to you.

 

 

 

“Honii boo~~ can you tell yeobo where are we going, you know I’m the one who’s driving so you must tell me where our destination is~~” he chirped cheekily

 

 

You returned him a shrug and an innocent smile, biting a little of your bottom lip “I can direct you Yeobo, you don’t have to worry about that, just focus on your driving and listen to my directions” you winked and then faced the road in front of you, secretly smiling to yourself.

 

 

Yoseob eyed you and pouted his puffy lips revealing his puppy eyes to you, trying to make you spit out your destination, but you just smiled “Yeobo it’s green already, if you don’t go now I think you’ll receive ‘beeps’ from the cars behind us” you sang playfully, keeping your eyes on the road in front. Yoseob softly grunted and stepped on the accelerate, and you guys sped off.

 

 

 

Yoseob listened to your directions and successfully got to your destination, you both stopped at a white big house with a beautiful garden at the front, different flowers and plants were grown very organised and pretty, your smile brighten up a lot and then you unbuckled your seat belt and stepped out from the car. Yoseob slowly followed but had a really confused face plastered on him.

 

 

You ran to the gate and was waiting for yoseob to come to you, you turned around happily and motioned him to hurry up, yoseob came beside you and you cheerfully linked your arms with his and pulled him in the garden to the entrance of the house.

 

 

“Eh! Honii Boo~~ Why are we here??........this is…..your….house???” asked Yoseob in confusion

 

 

 

“Yeobo~ what do you mean, this is our destination, my house” you smiled happily at him

 

 

 

 

“I know this is your house Honey, but why are we here for??” Yoseob asked again

 

 

Your smile turned down a little, and turned your body to yoseob “Yeobo~ do you love me?” you asked him your face turned from a cute and bright to a serious and shy.

 

 

“Oh my chubby-ah, of course I love you, you’re my life, my soul, my everything!!! I can do whatever just for you. You can even take my life away because I love you.” Yoseob confessed and placed both of his hand lightly on your shoulder, pulling you closer to him.

 

 

The bright smile you had before slowly crept back to your lip “Yeobo I don’t want you to lose your life and I’ll not take your life away because I want you to be with me forever. You can’t leave me, if you die I’ll die with you I’m not gonna let anything separate us again”

 

 

 

“Yoseob……..I love you and I want to be with you forever, that’s why I brought you here…………..I want you to…..meet my parents” you said softly

 

 

 

Yoseobs eyes widen and his heart was beating nervously “Y-you….w-w-want-t……m-me….t-t-o-o….mee-t-t your……p-p-parent…..” he stuttered nervously

 

 

 

His stuttering made his cuteness even more adorable and lovable, making you giggle “Hehehe~~ Yeobo, you’re so cute, are you nervous?? Don’t worry omma and appa doesn’t bite, they really nice and they won’t do anything to you, by the way……they were the one who suggest this idea, oppa just for chubby can you come in and meet my parents” you asked pleadingly and gently tugged on to his fingers

 

 

 

*Oh My God!!! What should I do?? I didn’t even prepare anything for my mother-in-law and father-in-law!!! Oh god this is just coming too fast…….well I guess I should go in and see her parents since she had seen mine and umma and appa do agree with us being together…………by the way if my honii boo~~~ is nice and kind I think her parents would be the same since they carry the same genes right…..* Yoseob thought in his head as you were examining his facial expression…..

 

 

 

“Yeobo….Yeobo!!! Yeobo!!!” you called

 

 

“H-huh??!!”

 

 

 

 

“So…..do you want to come in or not???” you asked

 

 

 

 

“For you and for our future, Let’s go chubby” Yoseob smiled and took hold of your hand and both of you walked to door.

 

 

You pressed on the door bell and immediately your omma came and opened the door.

 

 

“Yinni, and…..Oow~~ this handsome boy must be my future son-in-law Yoseobie~~” Mrs Park chanted

 

 

“Don’t stand outside come on in, you appa is in the lounge room reading some files, just go in and greet him” Mrs Park said and then she casually strolled to the kitchen

 

 

 

You pulled Yoseob to the lounge room to your appa, as you both entered Mr Park was sitting on the couch with some files on his lap and in his hand, he had his glass at the tip of his nose and was concentrating in the information in the files when he heard some footsteps coming from behind him…..

 

 

 

“He must be my future son-in-law Yoseob –sii” Mr Park greeted and he slowly placed his files and folder on the table in front of him and took his glasses off, slowly and steadily stood up from his position and turned his body to you and yoseob.

 

 

 

“Appa, why do you say the same thing as omma~~” you blushed shyly and slowly walked up to him and gave him a big hug

 

 

 

“Because we are old married couples, we think alike, wait until you get married you’ll think the same way as your husband” Mr Park smiled and slowly realised you.

 

 

 

“This must be Yoseob, right my sweethearts cute boyfriend” Mr Park said and extended his strong hand to Yoseob, Yoseob immediately took it and gently and politely shook it

 

 

 

“Neh, anneyounghaeseyo Yang Yoseob imida” yoseob greeted

 

 

 

“Hahahahha!! No need to be so formal, my son just relax, if my baby girl likes it then we’ll like it we have great trust in our daughters eyes” he smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

Yoseob awkwardly smiled thinking of his lack of trust in you before, comparing to how your parents gave you their 100% trust.

 

 

 

Then Mrs Park yelled out from the kitchen saying that lunch is ready and telling then to come and eat, all three of you went into the kitchen, you were sitting next to yoseob having Mrs Park in front of you and Mr Park in front of yoseob. The maids slowly placed the dishes down in front you everyone, they bowed and left the room.

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

Lunch was marvellous, everyone enjoyed their wonderful meals and also laughter filled the whole room, yoseob had made some funny jokes that made omma and appa laugh, of course including my too and appa had told us about some love life with omma and advised yoseob to do something similar with me…….

 

My appa is so funny sometimes!!!!  XD

 

 

We finished lunch, so omma and I went to wash the dishes and appa and yeobo went to have a man and man talk at the lounge. I was in the kitchen with omma, I was rinsing the dishes and omma was washing the, when suddenly omma asked me

 

 

 

“My dear, do you really think yoseob is the right one?”

 

 

I was taken back from her question but I quickly came back from my sense and cleared my throat before answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter