Feelings that couldnt be shown

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


No-one pov

 

Yoseob drove to school with his other member. They parked their vehicle in parking lot and proceed to their music class. They entered the room, everyone was running around and some were talking. Yoseob scanned the room for You, but you were nowhere to be seen, his mood dropped and lowered his head facing the ground.

 

The others stared at yoseob, confused in seeing their always hypo hyung/dongsaeng to be this down today.

 

 

"Are you guys getting in or not??"

 

 

a voice echoed from behind, they all turned and saw You standing behind them with your arms crossed in front of your chest, your bag hanged on your left shoulder and had an annoyed face staring at them. Yoseobs mood suddenly enlighted and a hug smile formed on his face, suddenly all the sadness and depression disappeared he was back to his old self again.

 

*She's here!!! wait. ....wait. .... I have to act cool!! I'm still the kingka of the skool....can't show all my emotional on my face* thought yoseob, he then smirked at you and walked in to his seat next to yours.

 

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

"Pffft* what was that smirk on his face for?!??!" I whispered and gradually walked to my seat.

Class started, yoseob and I worked on our song, thinking about the genre, the lyrics and the melody for our assessment........

 

 

"what about a sad love song?? all girl would love it!!" he beamed

 

 

"Nah!!! I don't like it" I whined

 

 

 

"what about a cute lovey one??" he suggested

 

 

"Too childish!! NO" I rejected Yoseob pouted and he muttered something that I couldn't hear what he was saying. maybe his cursing me for banning his ideas, I pouted sadly too.

 

I don't know why but I felt guilty banning his ideas like that and depressed seeing him cursing me.........wait......WHAT???!! WHAT ARE YOU SAY PARK YINJEE!!!!

 

GUILTY??? DEPRESSED??? WHAT THE FREAK??!! am I falling for him??........already!!? no.....no........NOWAY!!! NEVER!!!

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter