We're Over.....

Getting ur Heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!! XD

 

My chingus!!! Did you miss me????

 

I know you all did, and thank you all for voting :3

 

I see so many votes on B and not A so i decided this chapter they are gonna break up, since i feel sorry for my voters who voted for A :D

 

 

so please enjoy,its a pretty long chapter so >3<........

 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

 

No-one Pov

 

You ran down the hall, trying to catch up with yoseob, but he too was power walking so you couldn’t reach him, but no matter how fast he walks, his destination and yours was the same………the music room.

 

[Double Music, music before lunch and the next period after lunch ;)!!!! was gonna make it another subject but……nah!!!]

 

[So you missed the period that was after lunch since you were busy cleaning at the cafeteria  :D]

 

 

 Yoseob barged in and took his seat, the memory of the video replied in his mind and as it replays his anger grew bigger and bigger and bigger…..

 

You finally got to the music room, inhaling big breaths of air, since you ran all the way from the canteen to the classroom which as at the other side of the school…….

You steadied you breathing and walked in quietly and took your spot next to yoseob, everyone was talking, running around and playing with each other. Woojin and the others walked in and saw you and yoseob she waved and greeted you two but only you responded yoseob ignored her and was in deep thoughts. Woojin pouted and went to her seat. she then turned to you and mouth

 

 

“What’s wrong with yoseob oppa?”

 

 

You shrugged and returned a “I don’t know” then pouted and faced the front.

 

 

 

Miss Mu came and reminded everyone that their assessment would be 2 weeks after today, everyone got excited and nervous. Miss Mu then ordered everyone to continue on with their assessment and memorize it by heart because there will not allow small notes or papers to help you….

 

 

Everyone around you got to work, you took small glances at yoseob but he’s expression never changed he was like a statue staring angrily into space, you could see something is wrong with him but you don’t dare to ask, you have never seen yoseob getting angry before you seriously didn’t know how to deal with it or stop it…..

 

 

*Should…I…..talk to him?? But……he seem pretty angry…….what’s wrong with him???...............OK!!! breathe in….breathe out………..Just ask him Yinjee……Btw he is your boyfriend, if he’s sad it’s your job to make him feel better……right?* You thought to yourself. You then turned and face yoseob, and lightly tugged onto his sleeve……

 

 

“Seobie……a-re you okay??” you asked softly

 

 

He looked at you and pulled your hand of his sleeve “Yea. I’m fine” he replied bluntly and looked away in frustration. You froze at his action, and were shocked to see him act so cold to you….

 

 

 

*try again Yinjee, this time…….remember……use your puppy eyes……yoseob always melts and smiles when he see it* you said in your heart and took another deep breathe

 

 

 

 

“Seobie~~ what’s wrong la~ can’t you tell chubby??.......We still need to learn our song, didn’t you say you like the lyrics I wrote??” you chanted sweetly placing your head on his shoulder and hugged his right arm…

 

 

Yoseob grunted and pushed you off him, he stared at you fearfully “Get. Off. Me!! And I don’t want to practice, I’M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME HUH?? WHY??” He shouted and flipped his chair down making a big ‘BANG’ sound which caught everyone’s attention and stormed off……

 

Everyone had their eyes on their angry yoseob….

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

*I-is….t-that….my……seobie??.......w-why…is….h-he….like this??? What have I done wrong??? Why is he angry at me??*

 

 

I was shocked but also confused. He can’t just get angry at me for no reason!!! I didn’t even do anything to him!!! I’m not his punching bag, he can’t just take everything out on me!!!! What am I to him???!!!

 

 

I shot up and pushed the table forward making a painful high pitch scratching, screeching sound making the attention focus on me now, my eyes lighted up like fire and my heart ached like someone stabbed a knife into it.

 

 

“YAH!! Yoseob stop!! Where are you going!!!” I shouted, but he didn’t stop, he kept walking ignoring me….

 

 

“YAH!!! YANG YOSEOB STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!” I shouted, this time loud and I could feel my temper is on the line. But he still didn’t stop. I could feel tears coming out.

 

 

“YANG. YO. SEOB!!!” this time I shouted as loud as I can, using all my strength, finally it made him stop and turned to face me. Everyone around us blocked their ears and was stunned seeing me shouting that loud

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Excuse me!!! What is going on?? Why on Earth were you shouting Miss Park?? And you…..Mr Yang, what’s with your attitude just then?? HUH?!!......Now you two go to my office…NOW!!! I’ll deal with you two after class!!! GO!!!” demanded Miss Mu furiously, and pointed out the door.

 

I lowered my head and sadly walked out of class to her office, yoseob followed behind he too had his face looking at the ground…..

 

 

 

 

~At the office~

 

 

 

No-one Pov

 

 

You sat at the chair facing the table and Yoseob was standing, leaning on the wall, still had the grumpy face. You sat in the chair with your arms crossed and, trail of tears could clear be seen on your cheeks. There was complete silent in the room, which made you very uncomfortable because there were never awkwardness between you and yoseob.

 

 

You couldn't take the silent treatment no more so you softly asked him “Why?.......Why are you angry at me?”

 

 

 

He let out a small smirk, but you could clearly hear it “Why I’m angry??! I guess you should know the answer to that question!!!!.....You should know what you have done to make me get angry like this!!!” he shouted getting off the wall and walked beside you.

 

 

You shot up and faced him, “What the hell!! What would I have done to make you get angry at me?? Why would I do anything to hurt you?? Hurt my boyfriend?? Hurt the one I love??” I questioned sadly

 

 

 

 

“The one you love??..... Huh? I don’t think so……If you loved me than why didn’t you tell me the truth!!!” he blurted

 

 

 

 

“The truth?....what truth??” you asked, all confused

 

 

 

“Stop acting!! I saw everything…..that Onew guy…..why didn’t you tell me you and him had a past!!!! I saw him hugging you at the cafeteria after I left, he even asked for you to get back together with him and yet you didn’t even reject him!!!! WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT YOU STILL LOVE HIM AND THE ONE LOVE IS HIM AND NOT ME!!!!!” yoseob yelled furiously kicking down your chair……

 

 

You winced as he kicked the chair, and the loud bang the chair made, you looked at him hesitantly, tears slowly tumbled down your eyes “You’re angry at me because of Onew oppa??” you questioned him

 

He looked away, breathing heavily and planted his two hands at his waist……

 

 

“If you angry just at that then…….how should I react when I FOUND OUT THAT YOU AND IU HAVE HAD A PAST ASWELL!!! IF I HAD LOVED ONEW OPPA ALL THIS TIME!!! I WOULD NOT BE CRYING RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, FOR A HEARTLESS PERSON WHO I AM FREAKIN’ WORRIED ABOUT, ‘WHY THE HELL HE IS ANGRY AT ME’!!!!!” you shrieked while your tears flooded down like a river, Yoseob immediately looked at you, he saw you’re already burst out in tears, his face gradually soften and he felt guilt in him for being so harsh and angry at you when he too kept that secret from you…..

 

 

“But you know I hate people not honest with me!!!! Especially my GIRLFRIEND!!!” He confessed 

 

 

You roughly wiped your tears away with your sleeve and stared at him “I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to misunderstand……….I didn’t tell you because I wanted to protect you, I don’t want you to get hurt, I don't want this fight to happen.........I don’t want you to leave me…………because I know that the one I actually love, and the one that is in my heart right now is you…………..I don’t want to lose you yoseob. You hate me because I didn’t tell you, in fact I have tried telling you but…..every time I tried, things just get in the way……..maybe the sky just wants us to know the truth this way………..maybe the sky is plotting a joke on us………….” You dropped down to depression and your face turned emotionless as tears trickled down your cheeks. Your head plopped down, facing the floor you have no strength to argue with yoseob anymore, you’re too tired and had given up already.

 

 

You turned around to walk out the room, but you stopped and turned your head to yoseob “However……. Yoseob-ah~ if you really want us to end it here………..I just want to tell you one thing……….I’ve always loved you only you, no-one else….…only yoou...” you whispered and turned back and slowly dragged yourself out the room….

 

 

 

Yoseob watched you as you walked out….

 

 

 

*Does….that….mean….we’re over??.......d-do I…..want this????.......she……only…..wanted to p-protect…me………AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! WHY DOES THINGS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!!!!*

 

 

 

Yoseob brought two of his hand to his hair and roughly messed his hair and banged his head with his fist, he fell and sat on the floor, kicking the fallen chair and then brought his hands up and covered his face crying as if there’s no tomorrow…..

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

~Back to where Yinjee and Yoseob left the room~

 

 

 

Onew watched you sadly walk out the classroom followed by yoseob, he was worried and lost his concentration in doing his work he couldn’t get you off his mind. Seeing you cry and depressed, made his heart break and ached like it’s been stomped on my hundreds and hundreds of elephants……

 

 

*Should…..I…..go??.....she was really depressed……she might lose it anytime……..I better go and check on them….* Onew thought and put up his hand asking for permission to go to the toilet….

 

 

[good excuse to leave the room ;)]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Onew Pov

 

 

 

I walked along the hall trying to find Miss Mu’s office. I couldn’t ask the office ladies they would surely question me for not going to class……

 

I turned the next corner but suddenly a hand took hold of my wrist and pulled me back…

 

*Oh CRAP!!! I’m caught!!!* I panicked

 

I tightly shut my eyes and gave the teacher a 90 degrees bow “I’m so sorry seon-saeng-nim!! I would immediately get back to class….” I said and quickly walked away from the teacher, but he/she grabbed my hand again. I froze and a drop of cold sweat lingered down my forehead…….

 

 

 

*Oh, !!.....what now!!*

 

 

 

 then the teacher suddenly let out a small giggle……

 

 

*Eh….wait……that voice sounds familiar???......it doesn’t sound like, an old lady or an old man?......*

 

 

“Oppa~ why are you so scared?? It’s just me” she giggled

 

 

I slowly looked up at the girl..........IU!!!

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter