Love at First Sight?

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun’s POV

Her mind looks distracted when I loosen my grip, she looks like thinking about something, why is she staring at me like that?

I tried not to look so disappointed, friend is good, right?

I sighed that’s obviously not good, aish whatever....

Minnie-ah try to remember me, i'll wait...

She's still in thinking pose, I kneeled down and touch her knee, near her wounds. She gasped and jumped back, blood rushing on her cheeks again, how cute...

I tried my best not to smile but her cuteness defeated me, I chuckled and moving my index finger pointing at her knee.

I asked her if her knee is still hurt, and she back calm again. She's good at controlling her emotion, but I swore I saw fire in her eyes.

The other heard what am I saying then joined me worrying her, then just like that we became much closer when the other keep babbling around I focused myself caring her wounds, applying some antiseptic, she's so calm I don't know if she feels hurt or not but I can see she frowned a little so I blow on her wounds once in a while hoping it will reduce the pain.

 

~~~Yoochun’s flashback

The sun was almost at the top spot, the birds start looking for a shady spot to perch, maybe waiting for her partner who was looking for food, or simply just don't want to be in a hot place.

The bird was perched motionless comfortable in a big tree which is starts show off the green colour of the leaves.

Standing on the second floor balcony cafe, with his chin rest comfortably on his hand, his eyes never leave the birds that playing around on the trees but his mind is travelling to somewhere far away. Not aware there is a man who was watching from the inside, worrying him, his friend.

After singing a song for the birthday's girl, he looks like losing his soul, not to mention the little accident before he's singing. He's froze and suddenly dash out of the cafe, doing nothing but just staring at the road for a while. Then after he finished his song, he starts to lost his focus. Delivered food to wrong customers, the cups start falling, almost kissed the frypan with his hand, etc.

After waiting some time Peter can't stand his friends behaviour anymore, he approached his friend.

"Oi, Micky! What's wrong with you? First you break the glass and now you just standing here like .. Like ... Ah what exactly are you thinking about? This morning you look fine. Is there something scratching your mind? Tell me"

No answer.

Pete’s waiting.

Micky just sighed and then asked his friend, his eyes were still reluctant to move out from the birds.

"Pete, do you believe in love at first sight?"

Pete’s jaw dropped hearing his friend’s question. It’s obviously different Micky, he knows him for about two years. That’s long enough to know him, well he has MANY girlfriends.  But Micky never once said he loves them, they just came and out from his friend life. But no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter