The Letter

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4xVMtXP8k i just love this song it gives me fuzzy feelingXD

italic means flashback~

happy reading^^~

 

***

“Whoa now now is it rain cat and dog outside?”

Chris found his friend grinning and smiling like crazy while moping the floor, he can’t help but feels itchy to . His friend was moping the floor with a grin stuck on his face while ‘moping the floor’ was definitely include in the top five list the most hateful and tiring part about being a waiter made by Micky himself. Micky stops his works and staring at his friend and then out of the sky.

 

“What? where? Aish what rain... can’t you see it? it’s a beautiful sunny day I didn’t even see a piece of cloud today”

“Dude please~”

Chris rolls his eyes at least his friend still acknowledged his presence despite all that fluffy pink bubble that seems keep gazing out of his friends. Feeling uncomfortable with Chris’s gaze at him Micky made a face.

 

“What? stop staring at me like that~ it’s creepy”

“Creepy my , you’re the one who freak the hell out of me, say what whose his forehead printed ‘dude, i’m madly in love’ with sparkle and glitter, to top of it our casanova said that magic words in the middle of the day.”

 

As if like being struck with light maybe love in Micky’s case, he straight up and bombing his friend with questions totally ignoring Chris’s remark.

“Right! How’s my letter? Have you give it to her? How is it? How’s her expression when she received my letter? Did she threw it away?”

He asked Chris to give ‘her’ his letter for her. It’s not that he’s a coward, he’s ready to run and shout the three words if he must but a girl usually loves a little bit mysterious guy and fairy tail thingy maybe with this way he can get the girl full attention, like when he plays the piano, he can feel her eyes was all over him.

 

“Whoa whoa calm down man well I don’t know she had that poker face on but it’s not a rejection face don’t worry, when is your date anyway?”

Not the rejection face, Micky thought.

 

“it’s next Sunday why?”

“damn then you will leave her the day after to Korea? Why must you met her now why didn’t she came earlier geez that’s frustrating I’ll just talk to Angela and have us come to her house, you’ll meet her and happily ever after. How’s that sound?”

Micky found that Chris’s offer was so tempting, but blame the nature he’s a hopeless romantic kind of guy, no need chemical supplies for the seed to make a beautiful flower.

 

“no, promise you won’t tell your girl about me and my letter thing, if it destined to be happen it will happen, I want it to be natural like she is really meant for me no need another hand for help, as for me leaving, well I don’t know if she’s going to come yet but if she comes who knows maybe I’ll choose to stay?”

And he really meant that words, his heart tells him she’s the one, he’s definitely not letting her go if she comes to his arms. Smiling with that thought Micky sway away from his nagging friends.

 

“What? Wait Mike come back here! We’re not finished yet!!”

 

***

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I was cooking with Minnie when someone sprang in the kitchen, no need to turn around to know who is the newcomer. I bet for all of Yunnie’s coin the person who stands behind me was the reason Minnie’s black bag eyes this morning.

“Minnie-ah why did you left me alone~ you should at least waking me up first”

See my point?

I turned around to put the pot on the counter, while walking passing him I said,

“Morning to you too love birds, jaa here a special brunch for our uh new underweight panda couple”

 

“You sleep like a pig last night”

“Whaaat?! I’m not! I’m a light sleeper~”

Imagine a little kid whining at his mom whom still busy cooking and not even took a glance at him, that’s what I see now.

 

“Yeah? Light sleeper my foot. Then whose the one who clung on me like a koala when he’s sleep and didn’t even stop his snoring session when i untangled him from me ahh my neck is hurt~”

Okay now that’s called interesting…

“You guys did what?! What did I’ve missed? so something really happen last night?!”

 

“I’m cold and you took all of the blankets!”

“For your information Mister Park that room called ‘my room’ for a reason”

“But but I’m the guest you should treat me like a king”

“Be thankful I’m not kicking you out of the bed”

#@#@@#@@!!@@!@##@#~~~~~~~~~

 

And there it goes my answer they’re totally ignoring me, bickering here and there, like I was invisible for them, why i'm feeling lonely so sudden =.=

geez where is my yun anyway?

 

***

 

Minnie’s POV

I was looking for my books when something dropped from my closet, a white wrinkled paper. Forgetting the book I bent down and took the paper. Sitting down on my bed I traced the initial name on the corner of the paper before open it.

M.Y.C.

 

It feels like I’ve remember the content of it by heart since I read it like a thousand times already till it get so wrinkle. Leaning back on the mattress I can’t help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter