Jealousy I

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm back keke

everyone? you're still there right?

^0^ enjoy~

song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxF7JyPZECk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyVBkqGaFk i really love this one>.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ZaC-yyfUE

 

 

December 24th, 2003.

The birth of the Gods From the East was ringing around the world. People cheers for the hopefully greatest feedback, for seeing the light on their small path, for witnessing the hope rising up.  Dong Bang Shin Ki, the name itself was the embodied of the five strongest heart, mind and soul to live up their dreams as one.

People call it Chance, we call it Life, but they call it Love.

 

There is this saying don’t be afraid, you will gain more when you lose one thing in your life,

but what if this one thing makes you feel whole?

The glass bottle that breaks into pieces with a loud noise, is that how we are like
The low sky feels like it’s going to break down soon
You who had asked why I came now, you who had said you waited for me, you who had welcomed my love
Now you are colder than a person you meet for the first time

 

Since what had happened that night, since Yoochun left Minnie alone on her cold bed unsure and in tears, since everything is in a mess on that after morning, literally, when their living room looks a like after a hurricane came with Yoochun sprawling on the floor, unconscious, spare the trail of tears that marred his face, since like everything good has fallen apart into pieces after that since Yoochun never there to be seen with Minnie alone anymore, like never ever.

 

Weeks passed and started to countdown the days. The smile is back but everything stays the same.

They call it necessary, people around them call it lies.

 

Your bright smile, your warm body (your face too)
I’m afraid that I won’t be able to see and touch it anymore

 

But that one night, a night before their debut date, when everyone seems can’t close their eyes off to sleep for the anticipation, when everyone is aware there is this one member slips away from them, when everyone knew where will the fine feather steps that rhymes with their heartbeat goes disappeared behind the soft click of the knob, with their little smile beneath the warm blanket and the moonlight. They knew.

Well, the three of them knew, Junsu just being Junsu~

 

 

It was when they are indeed right.

The soft unsure steps pad stopped right beside Minnie’s bed and stay there. His hands ached to make a contact with her familiar cheeks that seems forgotten how it feels beneath his finger, he messed up everything, standing there doing nothing making it worse. Tears starts to fall remembering the warmth that once surrounded his soul, so close yet out of his reach.

Just why? Is what rolling on his mind but he doesn’t even know what ‘why’ he meant to anymore. He doesn’t even remember what’s wrong with them eventually. His mind was on the verge of breaking down, or it is already broke.

 

He needs her but it was so unfair when everything doesn’t even move back to a fine piece,

he needs to go,

 

he just need to see her once again when everything not patronizing him, but just by looking at her serene face he forgot his original mission and the wall crumbling down. Closing his eyes and more tears rolled down.

 

The time is ticking by, a minute turns to an hour and his shadow still towering her with all his guilt. Legs starting to giving away and he was not even sure wether to just crumble down on the floor or go back to his dark cocoon on his room without her.

 

That was when her familiar cold palm clasped to his warm wrist, he opened his eyes. His trail of tears highlighted by the moon when he was looking at her still closed eyes, now glimmering with tears. Unblinking even when he was pulled to her bed and her warmth surrounded him. He find himself once again when he heard it.

He felt alive.

 

Ba-dump… ba-dump…ba-dump right below his ears.

The sound of her heartbeat was like a lullaby to his soul and he clutch it tight that night with him to make sure he’s not dreaming it like the passed hollow nights before. Limbs tangled together in their safe and warm cocoon, away from their awake reality.

 

 

If this is real just don’t let tomorrow comes…

That’s what Minnie’s only wish when she’s tightening her holds on Yoochun serene sleeping form. Counting the cracks on the ceiling, she thought what will happen when the sun is back from his journey. Will he left her once again alone in her cold bed? The soft giggles and mumbles on her chest not sure if it’s his trace of tears or a new stain of drools answer her mind.

 

If maybe his tight hold on her means everything just maybe, she will get a good answer tomorrow.

 

 

 

Or maybe no, when she looks on her side, the sun has just come back but the arms has long gone the morning after with his lingering scent of him. Wondering if she has give him enough strenght to stand later as they sing their voice out of the world for the first time, and she found the cracks was still there.

It’s just now reflecting it on her heart.

Right now we are like the clock hands at 12:30
we have our backs to each other, looking at different places and trying to let go of everything
We are like the clock hands at 12:30,
walking towards the place where we won’t be able to return to

 

The day has come and everything stays the same, more like everyone is busy to make sure that all perfect together. They touched each other again and stay even when the heart didn’t. The stage, the choreo, the sound, the style even the voice. They make sure everything will fall in the right place and it did.

They did it.

Their united voice serenades the world and maybe, just maybe, it will be a legend cry that makes everyone have a goosebump 10 or 50 years later. Maybe it was not a perfect stage for them, they made a wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter